Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Props and Presents (Creatively Crafty) 🔪

A hearty congrats to all those who joined in for the Eighteenth Weekly Witchy Challenge! :hocho:

To everyone who put their talents to the test and crafted wondrous creations imbued with magick and made with love- here is a well-deserved special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

CONGRATS TO:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has received the prize of a shiny new title:

:thread::hocho: Creatively Crafty :memo::sparkles:

creatively crafty

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the gear symbol (:gear:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username, and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges”.

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

Words cannot describe how impressed I am with everyone’s numerous skills and talents they showed this challenge. There are so many amazingly creative and talented folks in the forum- thank you all so much for displaying your gorgeous skills for all to see! I don’t know about you, but I am extremely inspired by everyone’s beautiful projects :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope you all enjoyed this challenge as much as I did and that you will continue to bring your magick to life in new and creatively crafty ways! :sparkles:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

This was such a great challenge!
I was so not prepared for the amount of beauty and talent that came pouring out of everyone this week… it’s incredible to see! :heart_eyes:
Keep on sharing, Witches! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Me neither! We have so many wonderfully talented members here :heart: It makes me super happy to see everyone connecting with a craft in their own way and making beautiful things!

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.