Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Doctrina et crescente) šŸ›¤

Merry meet!

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in for the 102nd Weekly Witchy Challenge :railway_track:

Spells8 Witchy Challenge Journey Change

To all those who reflected on their magickal journey this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:railway_track: :hourglass: Doctrina et crescente :sunrise: :open_book:

ā†’ Doctrina et crescente is a Latin phrase that can be translated as ā€œlearning and growingā€ ā†

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /ā€œPreferencesā€
  4. Scroll down the page until you see ā€œTitleā€. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click ā€œSaveā€ at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section ā€œBadgesā€ .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

Picture from Pixabay

Looking back at each stepping stone in the journey helps to foster a sense of accomplishment, confidence, and pride on how far youā€™ve come- and will help you move forward for the exciting path ahead! Thank you so much for joining in and reflecting with the coven :mirror: :two_hearts:

Whether it is or isnā€™t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating!

(And an extra thank you to @Kasandra and @Garnet for suggesting the challenge theme this week! :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this weekā€™s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon .

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :railway_track: :sparkles:

14 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria. I loved reading about everyoneā€™s experiences on their witchy journey!

10 Likes

@BryWisteria thanks love for my pretty new shiney badge!!! Itā€™s super awesome. So proud of all of us. I loved reading everyones entries and learning a bit more about each of u.

11 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for this new title. I will ware it with honor

12 Likes

kogaan fah ofaan sinnezin do naram ahrk doj wah zuā€™u! aal svaangein fahbo wah naram ahrk doj! Het, luvon, gut, enookstaad, ahrk naanstaad.
Ful, nii los.

Thank you for the doctrina et crescente badge! May everyone continue to grow and learn! Here, near, far, everywhere, and anywhere! So mote it be!

Side note: Spell check hates dovahzul (it also hates Latin) and is constantly trying to fix things! :laughing:

12 Likes

Congratulations to everyone. COVID snuck up on us and I completely forgot about the challenge. But I did love reading everyoneā€™s journeys, reinforcing the notion that everyone had their own path.

13 Likes

@BryWisteria
Thank you for my new SPARKLY :sparkler:.
Looking forward to a badge for
ā€˜Kissed the Blarney Stoneā€™ or ā€˜Full of Bolognaā€™
That would be deliciously entertaining! Haha :rofl:
How you have the time to present these wonderful challenges, plus
read them? Escapes meā€¦
Love you Honey Bunny

Garnet

13 Likes

Thank you! That perfectly describes my journey right now!

11 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you for the new badge :slight_smile:
I am so glad to have found you all. I am inspired to keep going on this journey

10 Likes

Thank you for the shiny new badge! :sparkles: & Congratulations :tada: to everyone who participated :confetti_ball:

I actually made it back outside to prune some plants that have gone by now. One of them was a rather large pink bleeding heart. We looked at it, because it needs a new home, the forsythia is flourishing more than we thought. I can split it into 6 plants. The other plant I have to prune of the same, without it clipped can be at least 3 maybe 4 new plants.

I just received the seeds for black bleeding heart plants. There are 20 in the package. So Iā€™m thinking that on the shadier side of my house, doing a pink then a black then a pink then a black; etcā€¦

I want to see what my husband thinks, because he will have to help me with some of it. I think it will look nice against all the trees & green topiaries my neighbor has along that side.

12 Likes

Thank you for the shiny new badge! :heart:

10 Likes

Thank you so much, @BryWisteria!

9 Likes

Congratulations to everyone that got a new badge today! :heart: I didnā€™t make it to the challenge this time with everything Iā€™m going through but I look forward to going through and reading everyoneā€™s responses.

10 Likes

Thank you I really enjoyed this weeks challenge everyone had a lot of good entries that was really Powerful! šŸ«¶šŸ’«
Jeannie

8 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome, everyone! :partying_face: I had a blast reading everyoneā€™s entries but havenā€™t had the time to go in and reply just yet- Iā€™m looking forward to jumping back in and enjoying everyoneā€™s journeys again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congrats once more and thank you to everyone who joined in :heart:

For those who were busy and/or didnā€™t have a chance to join this week, no worries at all! There will be a Catch-Up Challenge and this challenge will be up for grabs once again :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

I think my spell check hates English too sometimes :joy:

You and your loved onesā€™ health and well-being always take priority- no worries about the challenge, Amaris! There will always be chances to catch up :blush: Please keep resting and be well! :heart:

Itā€™s a labor of love! :heart::blush:

As for those badge titles- hahahaha! :rofl: Those would be some pretty interesting challenges to earn titles like those! :laughing: :+1:

Love you too! :two_hearts:

Next challenge, coming very soon! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Thank you! We are feeling much better. Itā€™s now like a bad cold. More annoying then anything, lol. Still quarantining so we donā€™t pass it to anyone. Bonita it gives me extra time to read!

6 Likes

Iā€™m so glad that youā€™re both feeling much better, @Amaris_Bane! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Keep on resting up as you continue to recover- enjoy your extra reading time too! :books::blush::sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria :hugs:

3 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome, @jessica72- thanks again for joining in! :heart::blush:

2 Likes