Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Earth Elemental) ⛰

Well done once again to all of those who joined in for the 30th Weekly Witchy Challenge :mountain: !

To everyone who dug deep and nurtured the use of earth magick in their magickal and spiritual practices- here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has received the prize of a shiny new title:

:mountain: :shamrock: Earth Elemental :shell: :earth_americas:

earth elemental

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the gear symbol (:gear:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

Although the lines of what defines the element earth vary from practice to practice, this element is a universal force of stability that is essential to all life on the planet :earth_americas:

It has been a delight to see everyone nurture the seeds of growth and connect with nature on a deeper level- well done to all of you! :raised_hands: I always enjoy seeing how the coven tackles challenges with creativity and inspirational ideas.

I hope everyone enjoyed the challenge- thank you once again for taking part! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :green_heart: :mountain:

11 Likes

(Rather than risk sharing an image from Avatar: The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra…)

Four_Elements

I’m an Avatar! Yay! (Insert nerd comments here. :nerd_face:) Now I need the fancy tattoos.

Thank you for the badge, @BryWisteria :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :heart: :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much

5 Likes

Yay! Thanks for the new badge! :green_heart::smiley:

7 Likes

I got a new badge too! That’s so exciting

6 Likes

Thank you for the wonderful badge! I love these challenges!

6 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, feeling very proud of my self!

7 Likes

Thanks @BryWisteria for the new badge, and for hosting this challenge!!

Congrats @praecog29 on getting all four Elemental badges!! :ocean: :wind_face: :fire: :mountain:

:clap: :clap:

5 Likes

Hahaha this made me laugh- congrats to Avatar Benjamin! :fire: :ocean: :wind_face: :mountain: :laughing:

Wouldn’t it be neat if there was the opportunity to put your mastery of all elements to the test in this week’s challenge…? :wink:

And you are very welcome as well @AliceInWonderdab, @Kasandra, @Amethyst, @NickWick, and @Francisco- I’m so glad everyone enjoyed the challenge!

Thank you all once again for joining in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank for the new badge!

5 Likes

“Yes”!Thank you, so happy :grin: really starting to look at life through a different lens! I loved the eart element and Attending, to nature is great during the Covid period. I really enjoyed this challenge! Thanks so much!
Jeannie
Blessed be

6 Likes

You are very welcome @Rowan and @Jeannie1! :hugs: :two_hearts: It makes me happy to hear the challenge was enjoyed- I hope you all have fun with this week’s challenge as well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I have all four elements now! I’m so happy & I loved doing work on the zodiacs elements. I’m still reading about them. I can’t wait for the next challenge!

4 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Susurrus! So glad you enjoyed the challenge- thank you for sharing your wisdom about the Zodiacs. They are always fascinating to learn about! :milky_way: :star_struck:

4 Likes

@BryWisteria Thank you very much. Sorry I dropped off. Been busy and then…bam gas heater went out again this morning :cold_face: Got some electric heaters now going. Starting to thaw out a bit. Glad to join in the challenges, it helps me to learn.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about your heating problem @Magdelina! Keep safe and stay warm!

4 Likes

@Amethyst thanks. It’s still bloody cold and windy. Heating guy can’t get here until Tuesday sometime. I need to head to Nebraska tomorrow but our roads are closed again.

4 Likes

That’s terrible! Both the heating guy and the traveling. Good luck, I’ll be keeping you in mind! :candle:

4 Likes

I’m happy to hear you enjoy the challenges, @Magdelina- no worries at all! It sounds like quite the situation, so please stay warm and safe! Wishing better weather and warmth to you- blessed be :pray::heart:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.