Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Props and Presents (Potion Master) ⚗

Bravo to all the talented potion makers who joined in on the Twelfth Weekly Witchy Challenge!

To those who stirred their cauldrons, mixed beautiful brews, and created incredible concoctions, here is a very special shout-out just for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences and recipes, everyone who participated has received the small prize of a shiny new title!

:alembic::herb: Potion Master :wine_glass::diya_lamp:

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the gear symbol (:gear:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username, and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

There were so many amazing recipes shared this week- truly, thank you to all of you! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did reading through all of the creative entries. From tasty treats to healing salves,
potent potions and colorful cocktails- there is probably enough recipes to fill a forum cookbook :open_book:

All recipes shared this week can be accessed from the challenge post which will remain open (although please keep in mind that no new prizes will be given to entries shared after the deadline). Recipes in their own post can be found in the brand new “Recipes” category of the forum- thank you to @Amethyst for sparking this great idea! :woman_cook:

Recipes banner

For now, my bookmarks tab is overflowing- time to hit the kitchen and start making more potions! :test_tube::laughing:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon! Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :mega:

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Yay! This was so fun! Thanks so much to everyone who participated :heart: I’ve loved seeing all the new recipes- please keep sharing!

4 Likes

Talk about HP puns, now we’re all on par with Severus Snape! Good for us, we won’t have to go to his potion’s class.

3 Likes

I :heart: Snape. Although…
‘There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class’ -Snape :unamused:
My potions are literally all waving my teaspoon around muttering charms at my ingredients :rofl: Sorry Professor :roll_eyes: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Hahah no prof. Snape classes for me, thanks!! :rofl:

We’ve got all the potions covered here!!

Thanks for the new title @BryWisteria!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

You’re very welcome- so glad everyone enjoyed making potions! :blush:

And I totally agree- wand-waving and silly incantations are what makes it so much fun! :sparkles::joy: I’ll be skipping any Potions class with Snape as well :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you! This one was fun to do! Brought me back a little bit to me. I think im finding the right balance of my life right now. I’ve been waking up at 3AM… im storing energy for some good things happening in the near future. Also, my patience is waning. Im excited for my new path to start. I need to tie up some loose ends, but I should be good within the next month though

4 Likes

Good luck @Susurrus, we’ll be thinking of you!

2 Likes

Glad you had fun with the challenge, Krissie! :grin: And congrats on beginning your new path- wishing you all the best of luck with everything for the coming month! :clap:

2 Likes

Lots of positive energy for your new life, Krissie!! :pray: :candle: Never stop improving and create that balance!!

3 Likes

I found out the date of my next surgery so my October is busy! October 13 I have the meeting with my lawyer, Oct 21 I have a psychiatrist appointment, Oct 22 I have my surgery, and October 28 I have my social security hearing. Busy, busy, busy. I’ve been doing pretty good with getting back to journaling. It’s now getting used to my daughter being home doing school. Which is hard because she is struggling with it, I wish she was able to GO to school, but 2020 has been full of surprises.

4 Likes

Oh my! That’s a lot at one time. I wish you the best of luck with it, love! I feel like things are going your way from here on out. They’ve just got to! :hugs:

2 Likes

Wow that’s a lot! But at least you have some dates now and can plan and prep mentally :heart:
Good luck with everything - sending lots of positive energy and good thoughts your way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.