Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Student of Magick) 🧑‍🏫

Thank you again to everyone who joined in for the 84th Weekly Witchy Challenge :teacher:

Witch Challenge Magic History Teachers Legend

To all those who shared about their magickal teachers this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:teacher: :magic_wand: Student of Magick :mage: :books:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

Art by Joshua Cairos: Spirit Teacher

Despite the unique qualities of each of our individual magickal paths, it is amazing to see the things that bring the coven together. And what a unified show of love and support this week! :heart: Thank you so much to all of you for reflecting on your magickal journey and acknowledging those who influenced your practice- I am grateful both to you and also to your teachers, for it is thanks to them that you are here today! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week! By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

mother and daughter witch
Photo by Unknown, shared on Pinterest

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon ! Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :teacher::sparkles:

15 Likes

@BryWisteria And a very special thank you to you, Bry. You do a lot of work around here. Just giving personal replies to all challenge participants each week and running the challenges is a massive task. Thank you for doing it.

14 Likes

@BryWisteria Thank you for the title. I appreciate you and all you do for us in this coven! You are a wonderful lady!

13 Likes

Thank you so much for the new badge and all you do for us, my dear! This place wouldn’t be the same without you!

11 Likes

You truly are amazing, @BryWisteria, and I appreciate you so much! Thanks for giving of yourself so freely and for the light you bring to spells8 and Infinite Roots coven! :heart: :candle: :heart:

11 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria!

12 Likes

These challenges have been one of the best teachers on the Craft. Thank you for putting them together every week, @BryWisteria!

12 Likes

Bry, another week, another reason and another time to say thank you.

10 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for all your kind and supporting words and the new badge.
Thank you for all the work that you do, we would be a little lost without you here with us all.

10 Likes

I couldn’t agree with everyone more.

@BryWisteria you do so much for each and every one of us. You are so very much loved and every single thing you do and word is so very appreciated and cherished by so many.

Thank you for everything you do! Thank you very much for another badge in my little collection.

8 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you for the lovely new badge. I enjoyed this challenge, it made me have to think about how this whole journey really started & who is actually involved with myself & my personal journey & I can’t thank you or them enough for that support. :infinite_roots:

Congratulations to every else who received their badges today also! It was wonderful reading everyone’s entries & how they found their path & who has helped along the way! :heart:

6 Likes

@anon87969570 You are very sweet, Ron :heart::blush: The work put into the challenges is always worth the effort- I really enjoy and always learn so much from the entries that you and everyone so kindly share! I am always really happy when I hear that people enjoy them/benefit from them- so thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Athena Awww that is very kind of you to say, Athena! :revolving_hearts: Thank you so much and you are very welcome about the title- you earned it! :tada:

@Amethyst You’re making me blush, Amethyst- thank you! :hearts::smile: The new badge is my pleasure, and I know it has a very happy new home in your impressive badge and achievements collection! :sparkles:

@BrightBear Awwww, BrightBear- you are so sweet, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Being here with everyone is such a pleasure- I think we all shine lights of our own :candle:, and together the blaze is truly glorious to see :sun_with_face: Let’s keep on burning brightly together! :heart:

@Ostara You are very welcome, Linda! :blush:

@Kasandra That is really kind of you to say, Kasandra- it makes me so very happy to hear that the challenges have been helpful for you! :heart_eyes: You’re a big part of them- thank you for joining in each week and for all the challenge ideas you have so kindly offered along the way! :heart:

@Garnet And another time to say it’s my pleasure to you, Garnet- and to send you a big hug too! :people_hugging: :two_hearts:

@Debra2 Thank you so much, Debra- that is really nice of you to say :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Honestly, I think I would be a bit lost without all of you- I always learn so much and feel such a sense of love and community here! The mutual support and camaraderie really keeps me going :heart: So thank you, and you’re very welcome about the badge- may you wear it with pride! :sparkles:

@Jessica72 Jessica, you are making me blush- that is so very kind of you to say! :revolving_hearts: Awwww I am really glad you think so, thank you so much! The badge is my pleasure, my friend- you earned it! :grin:

@Susurrus You are very welcome, Siofra- I’m really glad you enjoyed the challenge this week! :blush: Great job once again! :sparkles:

Goodness, I am bright red after reading everyone’s kind messages! :laughing: I really can’t say it enough, thank you all so much! :heart::heart::heart:

The next witchy challenge is in the works and will be posted shortly- I hope it is a theme that you will all enjoy :grinning:

Many blessings and much love! :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I’m sure it will be a great challenge. I always enjoy them anyway, I like to learn new skills & find new things that work for my practice. :smile:

7 Likes

You do so much for us, Bry. This community wouldn’t be nearly as magical without you! You deserve the kudos!

7 Likes

@Susurrus I’m so glad you enjoy the challenges, Siofra- and hooray! It is up now, I hope the new theme lives up to your expectations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Amethyst Awwww Amethyst!!! :heart::blush: Gosh, you’re too sweet- thank you! Big hugs to you! :people_hugging: :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Oh jeez, any challenge lives up to my expectations. There hasn’t been 1 that I didn’t enjoy learning or doing something. So no worries there! :heart:

5 Likes

Ahhh that makes me so happy to hear!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you, Siofra! :heart:

5 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.