Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Sun Witch) 🌄

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to everyone who joined in for the 137th Weekly Witchy Challenge :sunrise_over_mountains:

Magick of the Sun Solar Spells Light Fire Challenge

To all those who explored solar magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a shiny new badge:

:sunrise_over_mountains: :sparkles: Sun Witch :sun_with_face: :fire:

P+P Challenge Badges

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges”.

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Picture from Pixabay

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating!

(And an extra big thank you to both @Amethyst and @Garnet for suggesting the theme for this week! :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum and/or stop by the Activities Category to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :sunrise_over_mountains: :sparkles:

14 Likes

Thank youuuu for this beautiful and sunny badge! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sun_with_face:

9 Likes

Thank you the cute new badge

9 Likes

Thanks for the badge :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badge!

8 Likes

Thanks for the new badge, and congratulations to everyone who got one!

7 Likes

WOW now I’m a Baby Sun Witch. Thank you Bry and Blessed Be :sunflower: :sun_with_face:

8 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! Congratulations everyone on your new badge!

8 Likes

Thank you for the bright and sunny badge! :sunny: :smiley:

8 Likes

Congratulations to everyone that got a new badge today! :clap: :star::blossom:

7 Likes

thank you very much for the new sign! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Congratulations to everyone that received their badges today! :tada: & thank you very much for mine too! I’m looking forward to doing more with the sun :sun: each day :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Great job once again, everyone! The badges were all very well-deserved :pray::trophy::heart: Thanks again to everyone who jumped in and shared their sunny magick this week! :sun_with_face: :two_hearts:

The forum update has me a bit behind schedule, but today’s challenge is in the works and will be posted in the forum as soon as it is ready- keep an eye on the horizon main page of the forum! :sunrise_over_mountains: :wink:

6 Likes

:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit the Activities Category to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.