Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Water Elemental) 🌊

Well done to all of the wonderful folks who joined in for the 26th Weekly Witchy Challenge! :ocean:

To all those who dove in and explored the mysterious depths of the element water in their magickal and spiritual practices- here is a special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has received the prize of a shiny new title:

:droplet::snowflake: Water Elemental :ocean::sweat_drops:

water element

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the gear symbol (:gear:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

Whether water is the home of your horoscope, you have treasured memories of time by the seas, or this element is close to your heart for other reasons- well done deepening your connection with this powerful force of nature! :clap:

As always, it has been a delight to read everyone’s stunning spellwork and lovely thoughts. Thank you so much to everyone for joining in- I hope you all enjoyed the challenge! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :eyes:

Blessed be! :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria, love the title! :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks @BryWisteria I miss the water :ocean: and this challenge has helped me look for more ways to work with the great element. I know the challenge is over, but I plan on posting something later. :grin::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Darn. I got busy and couldn’t think of anything to do. I’ll have to do this the next catch up week you post.

2 Likes

You are very welcome @CelestiaMoon and @Praecog29! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The challenges are just a spark of inspiration and burst of encouragement- feel free to let your water magick sparkle on, @Christina4! :ocean::sparkles: I’m looking forward to seeing what lovely magick you will work :two_hearts:

No worries at all, @Amethyst! It’s understandable to be busy, so that’s exactly what the Catch Up challenges are for :grin::+1:

3 Likes

THANK YOU @BryWisteria - I loved being reminded of all the wonderful memories I hold for this powerful element. It confirms my joy in connecting with nature and all its components.

4 Likes

I’ll just have to remember which one I have to do! LOL.

3 Likes

Thank you Travel Witch,
Learning about the elements is important Greatly appreciated. I am glad I am growing so much! Blessed be
Thanks
Jeannie

5 Likes

You are very welcome, Berta! :heart: I’m glad the challenge brought back good memories of your connection with water (and your exciting travels too! :heart_eyes:).

That is a challenge in and of itself :laughing: But I’ll list the titles from past rewards in the Catch Up Challenge, so hopefully that will make searching your current badges a bit easier! :+1:

You are very welcome, Jeannie! It is a delight to watch your spread your magickal wings- you’re doing amazing :dove::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you, I really like this one a lot. It helped me realize a lot about the emotions in my family. I can’t believe that I never put it together that I had the water signs all under one roof.

5 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Susurrus! :blush: I think it’s so cool you were able to delve deeper into the watery nature of both yourself and your loved ones. Your house is truly blessed by this element! :ocean::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Some days I don’t know that blessed is the word that I would use. it can get pretty intense in the house. It’s definitely never the same twice, that’s for sure. I wouldn’t change a thing. My kids have big hearts & send out love wherever they go. They are definitely helpers & that makes me happy that they have embraced who they are that way. Always a work in progress to turn down the emotional attachment to things sometimes. But they make it through okay.

5 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.