Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Well-Equipped Witch) 🪄

Thank you to everyone who joined in for the 87th Weekly Witchy Challenge :magic_wand:

Magical Tools Wand Athame Cauldron Challenge

To all those who shared their magickal tools this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:magic_wand: :broom: Well-Equipped Witch :dagger: :bowl_with_spoon:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments!

Picture from Pixabay

I have major witch envy this week- everyone’s magickal tools are so amazing to see! :heart_eyes: Thank you all so much for blessing the forum with your favorite wands, athames, besoms, and so much more! :magic_wand: :broom:

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

(and an extra big thank you to @Amethyst for offering the theme for this week! :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon ! Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :magic_wand::heart:

12 Likes

Hooray for the new badge :partying_face: This one was fun! My little rose earrings are going to come with me today for volunteer day :rose:

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! And I’m glad everyone enjoyed this challenge, I enjoyed reading everyone’s entries, that’s for sure!

9 Likes

Thank you for the badge! I should try using my athame more often!

9 Likes

Awesome, thank you for the lovely new badge - Well-Equipped Witch. This was a wonderful challenge and I wish everyone has some fun with this challenge. :dizzy: :pentagram: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Thank you very much for the new badge.

8 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

You’re very welcome everyone, thank you all so much for joining in and sharing about your magickal tools! :magic_wand: There were tools mentioned that I had completely forgotten about or hadn’t heard about before- I learned a lot from everyone :blush::infinite_roots:

Thanks again and three cheers to the Well-Equipped Witches! :partying_face: :heart::magic_wand:

6 Likes

Thank you as always for the wonderful badge!

@BryWisteria I have a general question about badges. Sometimes when you get the badge it’s “gold” other times it’s “silver” & others “bronze”… what determines which color the badge icon is going to be? Does it have something to do with the challenge & I don’t want to say difficulty but how challenging it is? Or just a random color assigned to the name? :joy: I know… curiosity killed the cat :cat2:

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Susurrus! :heart:

That is an excellent question! To which I’m afraid I have a very anti-climatic answer: the color of the badge is decided by me staring at the three options and trying to figure out which color best suits the aesthetic of the challenge :joy:

I try to alternate between the three options so there is a diversity of each, but that’s really all there is to it- there’s no difference between the colors when it comes to challenge badges :smile: :+1:

6 Likes

:joy: Here I am thinking there’s some algorithm or something that says nope we have too many silver so this one is gold :rofl: Really made that one too involved… I’m just going to walk away & sip my drink…with a smile.

6 Likes

Hahaha nothing nearly that fancy- sorry to break the illusion lol! Maybe I should’ve said it was some fancy choosing mechanism, but alas, it’s just me and “eenie meenie minie mo” :joy:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria you do a great job! I never would have known if I didn’t ask though. I like having a good mix of the 3 colors of badges. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you, Siofra! :heart::blush: Hahaha okay- I’ll keep that in mind as I pick the colors, I’ll try to switch it up between the options as much as I can! :grinning:

5 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.