✍ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - The Wizardry of Words

Garnet,
Your words are so perfect! I resonate with them all!
Blessed be
Jeannie

8 Likes

I love your BOS journal! It’s gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

9 Likes

Your words, as I read them show hidden meanings for me, thank you for sharing.
PS: not bad, not bad at all.

8 Likes

@Garnet that was beautiful and sad all at once. I wish I could take away your pain. Know that in time the pain will never go away but it will lessen and you’ll remember the good times again. I’ll be keeping you in my prayers. Blessed be.

7 Likes

Oh this is easy bc I found it challenging (for years!) to find my craft name. So I actually got some insight from meditation and came up with the name :sparkles::star:Zaina Star :star::sparkles:

It seems like I barely did anything but it took alot of effort!! What do you think?

12 Likes

I love your name! It’s beautiful! Are you going to use it within the coven @christina4?

8 Likes

I like it. It’s so you! :dizzy: :yellow_heart: :sunny: :sunny:

8 Likes

Zania star :star:
I love your witchy name, do you think I should keep my Witch name? Jeannie but I only named it Jeannie cause my middle name is Jean so I thought how about Jeannie. I’m thinking to try to meditate on it again.
I am really excited to work on my book of Mirrors.
Blessed be!
Jeannie

10 Likes

Nick Wick,
Awsome job! I love your creativity! Really it’s brilliant!
Jeannie

10 Likes

I like it but when it’s time, something will arrive

7 Likes

Thanks and I’m not sure yet.

7 Likes

I’m going to improvise on this one:https://images.app.goo.gl/3Daj9s76VVGBDdYX7

You call me your blood yet we’re not the same.
You cut me with fire but I hold the flame.
You do all the wrong but I’m to blame
If you truly knew me, not just my name
Walk a mile in my shoes and you’ll be crying in pain.
You’re all bark and no bite and don’t even like the saying.
Live live with love, corazon, it’ll be ok.
If tomorrow is better, then you’ll have nothing to gain. ¿Cómo haces eso, sabiendo que estoy sufriendo? Pain is a way to know you’re still alive, no, pain gives you wisdom and knowledge and most of all, strength.

11 Likes

Aw thank you! I love how it closes magnetically.

7 Likes

Oh Darling girl, How profound.

7 Likes

I love everyone’s projects for this challenge <3 It’s so motivating looking at and reading all the different approaches :slight_smile: I’ve made good progress on my BOM, I decided to make my own with some crafts half because of budget and half because it helps me to connect with my tools better going through a process like that just now until I grow my discipline in the craft, Photos to come :slight_smile: I’ve also started a little poem about Freya, I’m not the best writer in the world and it’s been quite some time since I did any creative writing but I figured since the creative energies were running high with everyone i will also indulge :slight_smile: Happy creating <3

10 Likes

That’s really nice! I like it! :blush::heart:

8 Likes

Thank you to the heavens and back!

8 Likes

Thank you again!!! :blush::heart::purple_heart:

7 Likes

Gorgeous!! Definitely !! :cupid:

7 Likes

It’s almost like an Exhale that you couldn’t get out until you write’ and share . I’ve never experienced it before’ it’s pretty amazing!! Thank You! :cupid:

8 Likes