What Color is Your Aura?

I got solar plexus or yellow

20 Likes

I’m green~~ heart chakra :green_heart:

11 Likes

Weird, I’m going to have to try it again in a little bit. I was able to answer all of the questions, but it just brought up a blank white page when it was time for my results. I will do it again when I get home from dropping off my daughter though! I’m curious to see which color it gives me!

10 Likes

I got yellow too!

The Yellow color represents the Solar Plexus energy center, and it controls Self-worth, self-confidence, and self-esteem. These people are warm and radiant like the sun and confidently support their friends and give them positive energy. If your aura color is yellow, you naturally attract everyone with your inner joy.

That was fun, thanks @christina4!

13 Likes

I am Purple

You are Purple

The Purple color represents Third-Eye Chakra, and it controls intuition, imagination, and wisdom. These people have very strong personalities and are very charismatic. These people always see a big picture of each program and goal and therefore can plan well.

Tem

15 Likes

I got :orange_heart: Orange :orange_heart:

The Orange color represents by Sacral center. People in orange are usually very creative, energetic, and emotional. They value friendship and social relationships and want to be happy in any situation. They like teamwork, and being alone bothers them a lot.

14 Likes

Here is mine

not a surprise at all lol. My aura has always been shades of blue and white

16 Likes

I got it to work! I got the color Orange :orange_heart:

15 Likes

Seems appropriate

14 Likes

Yellow! Hehe :sun_with_face:

12 Likes

I got Orange as well. Which is half true. I prefer to work alone.

14 Likes

I got orange! :))
The Orange color represents by Sacral center. People in orange are usually very creative, energetic, and emotional. They value friendship and social relationships and want to be happy in any situation. They like teamwork, and being alone bothers them a lot.

14 Likes

I got… Light Blue/Turquoise

“The Light Blue/Turquoise color represents Throat Chakra, and it controls communication, self-expression, and truth. These people have a good relationship with themselves and with others and always want to provide useful information to people. People with turquoise color to distinguish good and bad from each other with their inner consciousness.”

Thanks for sharing @christina4 that was fun

11 Likes

Light Blue/Turquoise :large_blue_diamond:

10 Likes

Thank you for the fun quiz. I got Light Blue/Turqoise.

8 Likes

I am green too :green_heart:
The Green color represents Heart Chakra, and it controls love, joy, and inner peace. These people love all living things, and that is why they are attracted to nature and animals. People with green are people who have reached a balance in their lives because they pay attention to their personal interests and the interests of those they love.

9 Likes

Ditto @christina4 :smiley:

7 Likes

You’re every color! :heart: You’re so sweet that you broke the quiz lol

8 Likes

You’re welcome :relaxed:

8 Likes

You’re very welcome :wink:

7 Likes