What Color is Your Aura?

Aaawww… thank you! :parrot:

7 Likes

I got yellow also, but… some of the questions were difficult choices. If I took it again I might get a different result.

11 Likes

I may be making this up lol but somewhere I thought I heard/read that Aura’s change with moods and situations depending upon where and what is happening. I too agree the questions aren’t really accurate enough to truly distinguish what color I am but it was a cute little test.

12 Likes

Hi auras do change you are right. In my experience most ppl have a color that is close to their core that stays pretty consistent. The outer layers change more often. When I read an aura I look at the core mostly. That tells me a good person from bad. Dangerous or safe. Selfish or giving. Outer layers show mood and feeling at the time. I’m not sure how others do it.

13 Likes

They do change but it’s just based off of your mood at the moment. It was cute at the most.

8 Likes

Thank you for this quiz. I got something different than other quizzes on the same subject. This one seems to relate more to the challenges or successes in my life- what chakras I work well with. I did notice that the question on age supports the younger ages rather than the more experienced individual.

I’m purple. Third Eye.

9 Likes

9 Likes

I got the same!

9 Likes

Late to the party on this one but I got:

When i had reiki a few weeks ago, the woman told me my aura was blue. Therefore I have 2 questions:

Does your aura change regularly?
How do you see a person’s aura?

I will admit that this is not a subject I am clued up on but it interests me.

Blessed be

Alan

12 Likes

That’s unfortunate, Georgia! I’m sorry the quiz didn’t seem to be inclusive of everyone. I’m sure there are more out there. I think we even have a quiz about auras! I’ll have to find it when I make it to my computer :laughing:

As far as I know, your aura can change regularly. I don’t know too much about Auras, to be honest, but I think we have some posts here with some info!

History of the Aura and My Research

:cyclone: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Reading Auras

10 Likes

That sounds like me

9 Likes

My color is green :four_leaf_clover:

10 Likes

I’m purple, da ba dee dum, purple, da ba dee dum! :musical_note:

8 Likes

Lol I forgot I answered this quiz already and when I saw the topic. I thought blue intuitively. Then saw I did it already :rofl:

7 Likes

:rofl::crazy_face: I always seem to know what songs you’re referring to!

9 Likes

I’m secretly your spirit animal. I mean, spirit witch. :black_heart:

10 Likes

The last time I took this quiz, I got Orange.

This time, I got Light Blue!

I think it makes sense! I am not entirely sure about the good communication part, but I do like to share information!

8 Likes

I am sure. I think I recently-ish said something like, whenever you come into a thread and answer people’s questions, your words are always wise and balanced. You express everything you try to communicate very clearly and in an accessible manner, that makes it easy to visualise. It might not seem like it to you because you don’t write textbook-tier formally, but you don’t have to for your writing to be good.

8 Likes

Yes, I have that comment filed away in my brain :two_hearts: It is easier to communicate here, but when I speak, I struggle :laughing: unless there’s a script or I’ve rehearsed what to say, of course!

8 Likes

Today my aura color is green :blush: :green_heart:

The Green color represents Heart Chakra, and it controls love, joy, and inner peace. These people love all living things, and that is why they are attracted to nature and animals. People with green are people who have reached a balance in their lives because they pay attention to their personal interests and the interests of those they love.

6 Likes