☑ What Type of Witch Are You? Coven Roll Call and POLL!

Cheers to that! This is beautifully written and was a delight to read- you have quite the way with words, @cosmin! :clap::heart:

Keep on being your wonderful self and all that entails- blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

@cosmin wonderfully written & an amazing response!

5 Likes

Now that I have been studying for (only!) a month, I have come to realize that I am a Wiccan witch. A bit eclectic (and maybe a bit eccentric! haha), but definitely Wiccan. As I said, I’ve only been studying and practising for a month, but Wicca resounds deep within my soul, like I’ve finally found what’s been missing in my life. The more I practice, the more complete I feel. I just quit smoking (literally yesterday), but this morning I still stood outside the house for 10 minutes just meditating on the lunar eclipse, even though it was only 2 C out! And you know what - it was both energizing and relaxing - way better than having a smoke. Sorry, now I know I’m rambling; my point is that Wicca is fulfilling to me. Blessed be!

7 Likes

I’m so happy you’ve found your way home in your Craft, @isobel.tuliptree- that is a very powerful thing! :heart: And a huge congrats to you on quitting smoking- it sounds like you have truly discovered your own empowerment! I am proud and happy for you :blush::two_hearts:

Much love and many blessings! :sparkles:

7 Likes

A Wiccan witch, and also a water, earth and ocean/sea witch!! Actually because I am a true water sign as I have both rising and moon in Pisces, so I love The Oceans!! As well as The Earth - A Green Gala Gown! And obviously The Sacred Water! :relaxed: As for wicca, I fortunately stumbled on the term in a paranormal witchy romance novel! :wink::relaxed: And guess what? I got completely Love Struck :heart:

5 Likes

I love this! :heart: We all find our way to exploring magick in different ways- I love hearing about how others got started on their journeys :blush:

Thanks for sharing, @Solasta_Amore- blessed be! :spakrles:

4 Likes

Blessed be and Love you too! :relaxed::dizzy::heart:

6 Likes

I instantly identified as a Green witch from the onset of my studies. As well I have always felt close to the term Seer to define my proclivity towards the psychic area of magic, upon reading the book Psychic Witch, and it’s follow up Mastering Magick: a course in spellcasting for the psychic witch, written by Mat Auryn I definitely view myself as a psychic witch. I still feel Seer defines that.

I use music, bells, and incense which makes Air an important part of my craft, although I’ve never used that as a descriptor, but seeing it here, I kinda love it. I also incorporate lights into most of my spell work.

Officially I’d say my witchy title would be Light Grand Green Witch of the Air, Seer of True Vision. :wind_face::leaves::elf::see_no_evil:

I like having chosen a distinct path, albeit open and evolving, it helps me to structure and define my work with purpose.

6 Likes

I love this! :heart: It’s a really beautiful title and it sounds like it describes you and many of the things you enjoy most in your practice. Thank you for sharing, @Jefeseus- may you continue to wear your chosen title with pride! :blush:

5 Likes