☑ What Type of Witch Are You? Coven Roll Call and POLL!

I never really felt especially drawn to any of the subcategories, I’m with @Susurrus, just saying I’m a witch and leaving it at that. Another label that I like to use is tantrika, for my tantra practice. They’re distinct labels for me, but not separate in practice, both deal with energy and intention in much of the same conscious way. :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

I do love the beach. It seems that all of the elements are present there. Air, Seabreeze, Fire Sun, Water obviously, Earth sand. Hmmmm ?? Sandwich? I could identify as that. LOLOL

10 Likes

@Wysteria_Norn
You are entirely right, we are all rebels and or outcasts in some way.
I grew up in the 60s so I lived rebellion and anti-everything.
As far as choosing what type of witch you are, I Don’t like joining… anything.
Too many rules. Witchcraft is perfect for me.
I hope you settle in and enjoy Spells8 as much as I do.
Blessed be
Garnet

11 Likes

I love it :laughing: :+1: :heart::sandwich:

8 Likes

Im a eclectic cat witch!!

10 Likes

That’s a great type to be! :cat: :heart::woman_mage: :sparkles: I love it!

8 Likes

I love it! Absolutely perfect and describes me perfectly I really should have thought of it, my oldest son has been calling me a cat witch for years. We definitely knew each other in another life. Mind if I join you in being an Eclectic cat witch?

8 Likes

Currently Undecided. Experimental, maybe.

10 Likes

I sent you a message

9 Likes

Experimental works just fine!

8 Likes

I chose none

“the Dao that is named is not the true Dao”

to name one is to make it static. My greatest desire is not to be static, but to constantly learn. All forms provide much interest and immense room for knowledge. I embrace and respect you all.

Love and Light

9 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity I’m kind of right there with you, I tend to just use witch… seems to cover my ever evolving practice & always learning :smiling_face:

8 Likes

This is beautifully said! You know yourself and your practice on a deep level and are authentically representing in a way that is true to you. Full respect to that! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love and love to you as well- blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

I’m Eclectic and practice Hoodoo. I love working with water and fire however.

11 Likes

Good for you, @latanya1! Make you continue to make your practice your own and may it continue to bring you joy :blush: :heart:

Many blessings!

10 Likes

Well, I don’t know. A spiritual witch as I love all things spirit, my daughter calls me a green witch as I’m always making “potions” from nature when my kids are sick. Eclectic perhaps, or a mongrel :joy: as I embrace it all. That’s the beauty of the craft I think.:sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

“Spiritual Witch” is a really beautiful type to be! :blush:

Hahaha I suppose Eclectic is indeed a magickal mixed breed! :dog: :sparkles: :laughing:

10 Likes

Some very thoughtful responses :thinking:, and at my first thought, I was like “A Green Witch”, :herb: :herb: then became undecided as I really don’t have a simplistic answer to that :roll_eyes:, and I feel that’s more the truth. Would I say my tastes are eclectic? That is a definite “Yes”. :wink: I am still finding my way even though I have noticed in my journey that I tend to lean towards certain practices, i,e. Green, Hedge, Astrology; and my favorite time of the day for meditation is facing the East in the morning. Fun Fact: In traditional Eastern Sciences, namely ancient Vedic, “Vastu Shastra”, implies that a person’s sensory and self-awareness could be influenced by the direction they face! :thinking: I find this direction refreshing and restorative for me. Anyway…rambling here… Blessed Be! :heart:

11 Likes

It sounds like you have been very mindful of your practice and which paths/areas bring you the most joy- I think you’ve already come a long way in building a Craft that works best for you, Lisa! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

May the road ahead have more joy and happiness in store for you as you continue to grow and thrive on your journey. Many blessings! :heart: :sparkles: :herb: :blush:

11 Likes

I would say I’m an Eclectic Witch, drawn to the earth or water the most. I thrive on gloomy days and feel most at peace when it’s raining. I typically will sit outside in the grass and let the rain take over me.

12 Likes