Where is Your Chiron? - Weekly Witchy Challenge

If it were me I would talk to @Abs53 about it. I would think that having Pisces in more than one aspect strengthens the water aspect of your chart.

I have been on a quest to figure out just how much water is in my chart. I have Scorpio in 4 places, Cancer in 2 places & Pisces in 2 places. A good showing of water! Makes more sense why I’m so Empathic. :rofl:

I found this information for you regarding Chiron in Pisces: Chiron in Pisces

Born with Pisces on your Ascendant (or Rising) you are likely to be an especially sensitive individual, with an ability to “pick up on” the unseen influences in your surroundings. Your sensitivity is in fact both your gift and your challenge. Learning to recognize the feelings that flow through you for what they are, and then find an outlet for their expression, is required.

I’m sure @Abs53 can give you more information about them. I hope what I found helps!

7 Likes

Speaking of your chart information., most sites I’ve looked at my moon sign is scorpio, however on cafe astrology it said my moon sign is Sagittarius. Does anyone know why? I am really confused lol.

5 Likes

That’s interesting. The moon sign depends on your time and place of birth, so if some places didn’t take that information into account it would be different.

4 Likes

@NoName Moon & Rising have a lot to do with as @MeganB said, the time & place you were born. In order to get accurate readings, you would have to know that information. Most sites you put the place of where you were born, such as the hospital town/city, not where your parents lived or where you live. You also need to find the exact time you were born, it’s on your birth certificate. Your parents may remember the time also.

Depending on the site that you use or sites, updating the chart every few months is a good idea. For instance, Cafe Astrology updates their interpretations & what is included throughout the year. Mine has been added to 3 times since I started learning about the chart & the information contained in it.

I also found a site with FREE Astrology Basics Courses. I have read a couple of books on the basics, but I think I am going to start with these courses & move on to the intermediate ones afterward. I don’t want to jump right into the intermediate without a full understanding of the basics. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Beginner Astrology Lessons FREE

I just downloaded the app TimePassages as recommended by @pedros10. I like it so far, it gives you current information & information as it relates to your chart & has a learning section.

6 Likes

Just like the lovely @Susurrus said, the presence of the same element in multiple aspects strengthen the qualities of that element in your chart.

The Ascendant :arrow_up: (or Rising sign) usually embodies the qualities of your Outer Self, the Moon :full_moon: your Inner Self, and the Sun :sun: your Core Self.

The contacts of Chiron with someone’s personal points is not always easy and pleasant, as Chiron is said to be your wound. The Ascendant conjunct Chiron in you Chart is generally a very powerful one - I have some writings on it at home, which I can share with you later on this evening, but generally speaking this could mean that your wound is linked somehow to your Outer Self - it could be something to do with body image, confidence, self expression, your identity etc.

I’ll add more later :grinning:

6 Likes

This is why I got confused. Maybe I entered something wrong. I always put my time of birth and location. I’ll re look at it in a bit.

6 Likes

Sometimes you also have to adjust the time zone that you were born in, I have found that before when doing my chart. Let us know if you have any more questions! :heart:

6 Likes

Ooofff I had to look at my birth time again. I set it 20 minutes later. I confused me with my son in the minute hand. I can’t believe a 20 minute difference changes so much! That’s interesting.

5 Likes

I ran mine with a 2 minute difference the first time & things changed too! Amazing how much can change by the minutes. I’m glad you resolved it! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

It’s amazing how something so small can affect your chart, isn’t it?

The Earth turns one degree of longitude every 4 minutes, thus the Ascendant shifts one degree every 4 minutes. Even a difference of 4 minutes between birth times can result in significant differences! :dizzy:

5 Likes

This is amazing knowledge. Almost unbelievable. I’ve been so entranced by all this haha.

5 Likes

5qbfw1

Ouch. I’m 5’6".

Love to hear more when you get a chance. I have a lot of my natal chart done just for reference, but I don’t know what half of it means.

(I made this meme on imgflip.com)

5 Likes

She posted Astrology Aspects - What are they and what do they mean? which is a good starting point for understanding the chart information.

5 Likes

Yes I was reading this too. And I spent probably 2 hours today on cafe astrology reading up on stuff. There is soo much that I didn’t even know. Like for love, it seems it’s more accurate that your Venus sign is compatible than your sun sign.

6 Likes

Yep! When we’re talking planets look to Venus for love :heartpulse: When we’re talking loving signs look to Libra :libra: and when were talking houses look to the 5th House (Romance) 7th House (Marriage) I’ll write some posts on all this as it looks like it could be useful :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

@Abs53 its useful but also really great to read and learn about. Plants, animals and astrology are all so unknown and intriguing.

5 Likes

Whatever you post will be valued, but I also don’t want to abuse your kindness! Maybe some link to trustworthy sites would be good.

In taking another look at my chart, my Ascendant is Pisces by 0 degrees, 0 minutes, 27 seconds. That converts to .0075 degrees. Not sure what that means either, lol!

5 Likes

Aww! I’m 4’ 11’’! :see_no_evil: I feel you! But, how often do you come across a diamond as big as a rock, right? :joy:

So, here are my notes on Chiron conjunct with the Ascendant…

"People who have this aspect are often shy and self-conscious. The first house and the Ascendant are associated with birth and childhood. The Chiron conjunct Ascendant natal aspect suggests that there was some early trauma the persons life - in some instances this could point to a traumatic birth.

Chiron conjunct with the Ascendant can indicate a person who disliked who they were in their younger years; they may have been the victims of some form of bullying linked to their physical appearance.

These people can be those one could categorise as belonging to groups of people who have been persecuted for not embodying societies unreasonable ideals of perfection. This pain can can leave the person with a sense of injustice as the person struggles to understand why they had to go through these unnecessary and cruel hardships.

In later life, it is likely, the person will go on to vocally support victims of the same unjust hardships. They will not tolerate bullying in any form and will stand up for and help others going through something similar, having suffered through it themselves they are understanding to others pain.

Usually, they will grow into empathetic and sensitive people. Chiron is also about wisdom and these people have plenty of it, especially later in life.

Building up self-confidence should be a priority with the Chiron conjunct Ascendant natal aspect. It is important for this person to learn to love their physical appearance and be confident enough to stand up for themselves."

Chiron conjunct with the Ascendant is a potent aspect, to say the least :sparkles: I hope that helped?

6 Likes

Yes, thank you! You’re very kind!

5 Likes

It’s a pleasure :dizzy:

5 Likes