Which spell to use

In my 9 to 5 job I have one office that seems to be cursed. Everything that we try to do at that location always turns into a problem. I was thinking maybe that location needs to be cleansed of bad energy? What would be the best spell / ritual should I do?

9 Likes

Sage the office cast a banish evil and negativity spell at and on work site

9 Likes

Some ideas to get you started:

10 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s mentioned in any of links already shared, but if smoke cleansing isn’t an option, there are sprays you can use. I would also suggest some protection wards, symbols. Crystals are good too. Obsidian to collect unwanted energy. Quartz is a good multipurpose crystal. Just be sure to cleanse and charge your crystals regularly as well as your space! Good luck!

9 Likes

Black onyx and black tourmaline are also great for dealing with negative energies, grounding, protection (including against psychic attacks), and so on. I use two pieces of black tourmaline and a small stick of selenite at each doorway and window that connects to the outside. :black_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you very much for the abundance of information.

8 Likes

Depending on where you work, if they allow diffusers, you could also use them with essential oils to cleanse & keep any negative energy/negativity away. Carrying black tourmaline with a clear quartz will amplify & clear negativity. We do have a spell for Protection from Draining Energies as well as Spell to Clear Negative Energy & Energy Clearing & Protection Spell Work that may be of use to you also.

7 Likes