Working with Hecate

So, I’ve been in the draconic aspect of magic for a little over 2 months now and I’ve learned a lot from working with dragons and through the first inner ring. But I’ve suddenly started seeing signs of Hecate reaching out. I’ve read through the stuff on this site regarding her and I’ve become really interested in working with her. Does anyone have any tips for working with her and advice on things I can do to incorporate her into my current practice?

12 Likes

@Vampblud f the Goddess Hekati has chosen you, she will lead you :hekate_wheel:to read around Her
I read the Orphic Hymn of the Goddess every morning
her power is everything and gives it easily to her daughters and sons
asks for dedication, seriousness and faithfulness
it will give you strength and knowledge, compassion and right thinking :hekate_wheel: :hekate_wheel:
you read about the Goddess Hekati and she will guide you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

There’s a wealth of information gathered here

While I do work with Hekate during the winter months, there are others in the coven much more experienced and can offer advice. :hekate_wheel:

8 Likes

I think @Artemisia has you well covered with the master post.

Here are some others, not included there.

This is content from Dark Goddess Craft: A Journey through the Heart of Transformation (Amazon US).

This is my personal journey of connecting to Hekate.

Here’s our collection of Hekate book recommendations.

And here’s a post that’s a bit focused on her Justice aspect.

@Susurrus Not sure if any of these belong in the master post, but feel free to add any, if you think they do. :black_heart:

5 Likes

Hi @Vampblud,

You’ve got some great suggestions and resources already! The only other things I can think to add are the following (they may be on the master post Artemisia shared - I recommended checking that out as well!)

I hope you can find some wonderful ways to incorporate the Goddess Hecate into your practice and space. Good luck and blessed be! :hekate_wheel: :sparkles:

5 Likes