Baby witch introduction Kim

Hey yall my name is Kim I’m 30 years old wil. Be 31 on the 27th thank you for accepting and I’m looking forward for all the new things that I can learn from being here as I am still fairly new at learning and how to do certain things from learning more spells which crystals will help me get the tough time I’m having how to get rid of all the negative things around which I’m currently in right now and I can feel it and my reading the other day said I was in a negative and around it every day but I already knew there was some kind of negative energy and I know what it is and it’s sad to say it’s my best friend I’m living anyway I have so many questions and so much I have to say but just I need help and guidance and I really appreciate yall and thank you in advance

12 Likes

Welcome @kim11 ! It’s great to have you with us. I’m a chaos witch from Minnesota. I’ve been practicing off and on for 35+ years now. I’m currently working with Loki as my deity.

Sounds like you need to do a cleansing of your living area for starters. Perhaps a protection spell against negativity for yourself.

We have lots of people (witches) who practice in different ways so you should be able to get a lot of good advice and wisdom. Sort through all you get and pick what best fits into your practice and belief system.

Feel free to check out the courses and the other posts. What you need just may pop up for you :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Blessings

10 Likes

Hello @kim11,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Congrats to you for embarking on your magickal journey, Kim! It’s natural to have a lot of questions at the beginning, but it sounds like you’re off to a great start.

Have you come across the Courses yet? They are very thorough and helpful guide through some of the most popular magickal topics. I’d recommend taking a look if you haven’t already:

Additionally, you’ve got a friendly and supportive coven community! Know that you’re welcome to reach out with questions - the Q&A category is a great place to call on the wisdom of the group.

Make yourself at home here! Blessed be :sparkles:

9 Likes

Hi @kim11 im Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja from Va welcome to the forum and feel free to make yourself at home. :witch_pentacle: :rainbow_heart: :purple_potion: :purple_spell_candle: :triple_moon_goddess:

9 Likes

Hi, @kim11! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I hate that you feel like you are surrounded by negativity. Have you tried music to raise your vibrations? There is a bunch on YouTube that can help, you might want to try.

Here’s my favorite channel for cleansing. Hope it helps!

9 Likes

Hello @kim11 :wave: and welcome to the forum!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

I’m sorry to hear you’re going through a rough time. Our coven here is a wonderful place to learn and grow together. I’m glad you’re here! I hope you’re finding everything okay - please, feel free to make yourself at home!

8 Likes

Merry meet @kim11 !

I’m Kat and I found the practice over 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), Selene and Hekate.

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing a tough time and dealing with negativity. Here are some suggestions that could help

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :acorn: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

10 Likes

Hello @kim11 Welcome home. I’m Tracy from England. Loki is my patron deity. I practice Nordic Witchcraft. Sorry you’ve got negativity in your life. Here’s a few spells. Search for more in the search looking glass top right, there’s lots.

Bless :green_heart:

10 Likes

Hello and welcome @kim11 Im Amanda and live in Oklahoma Im so glad you found us This coven is so supportive

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana.

Blessed be :sparkling_heart::kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Merry Meet and welcome! :fireworks: :sparkler:

9 Likes

Thank you and nice to meet you

7 Likes

Thank you and I have checked out some of them thank I’m glad to be I feel very welcomed

7 Likes

Thank you and I’m from Va too

7 Likes

Thank you everyone it’s good to meet all yall and thank you so much for making me feel very welcomed I’m excited to start this journey and learn and thank you everyone for help with cleansing and getting rid of negativity thank you again and I hope yall have wonderful day

7 Likes

Welcome and merry meet! :blush: I am Khadija, i am 33 years old and i live in Sydney Australia. I am sorry to hear you are going through a tough time and if you need anything don’t hesitate to reach out to me or any other witch here on Spells8 x :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Yay another Va witch :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: I live in Va beach :grin: :witch_pentacle:

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @kim11

It’s nice to meet you, Kim, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Happy Early Birthday :birthday: to you! Keeping you in the light! :candle: Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
Marsha

6 Likes

@ kim11welcome to the family of witches and wizards!
I am Airram from Greece
when I joined the forum I was dealing with elemental and angelic magic
Now I have learned so many new things from my sisters! All you need is to ask!
there will always be someone to know!
in the family we have many wise witches and wizards!
I’m glad you’re with us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes