Cleansing Someone

Okay, the other day my husband came up to me and asked, completely out of nowhere, if I could cleanse him. I responded with a “Why?” and he just walked away saying I don’t know.
Our family is not ignorant to some of the more negative experiences dealing with spirits, we’ve had a couple of experiences which scared us all over the years. But recently, Idk there’s a funk it feels like, which Im cleansing the house and salting the corners, I’m actually doing the salt cleansing ritual that @Francisco had previously posted. But anyway, I thought the heavy funk was just due to Covid, the Riots, etc. Until I realized my hubby had mentioned seeing a black small shadow dart across our living room wall the other night, and then I believe it was the next week when he asked me to cleanse him.
I’m looking for a good meditation and perhaps a ritual or spell to do on him this weekend if anyone knows of any of the above mentioned.
Grateful,

9 Likes

I think what you’re looking for is an egg cleanse (limpia con huevo). There are several ways to do it depending on the tradition. :egg: Egg is a protective agent as I mentioned last week on this topic.

The main ritual is outlined here:

Do it on your husband. You can use a different chant, such as:

“Cleanse this body, remove th past.
I’ve found happiness at long last.
Fill this space with joy and love.
Send your blessings from above.”

This will tell you if there were any negative energies in the first place and the egg should absorb them. Dispose of the egg away from your home.

Good Luck and Blessings! :pray:

Edit: Adding this too: Salt + Vinegar Cleanse to Remove Negativity 🧂

15 Likes

Oh, I had no idea that you could cleanse a person that way. Thank you for asking @Rowan and thank you for the response @Francisco!

8 Likes

The egg cleanse is a good one! You can also sage someone or use Palo.

8 Likes

I would suggest making a smudge spray to keep handy to spray around the home, I personally use Florida water because I’m very found of the scent, and if I’m not mistaken @roxanne posted a recipe a while back for a home-made Florida water, I typically cleanse my areas whenever the room or area I’m in feels rather heavy, I know this doesn’t answer your question but it could be helpful with continuation in the future for your family.

11 Likes

Great idea! This is the post: What is Florida Water and Why Do We Want It? 💚

@Rowan you could either use Florida water or make some Full Moon water and spray it on your husband and on his clothes.

9 Likes

Thanks Everyone, I knew you’d have some great advice. I’ve done the egg cleanse before, but I dont think I did it right, so thank you for the video and the link for Florida water. I do have some full moon water also.
I did the vinegar and salt this evening and put it in the corner of the living room close by where he usually sits. Tomorrow evening I plan on doing a cleansing for him.
I have to order sage or palo santo, I think I will order both.
Grateful,

9 Likes

Wonderful! You’ll have the blessing of the Full Corn Moon on your ritual! :full_moon: Go for it and Blessed Be!

9 Likes

It’ll be a busy week that’s for sure. I ordered some Florida water and Palo Santo last night, along with a big box of spell candles!
Blessed Be,

9 Likes

It sounds like you have some solid recommendations for cleansing- best of luck with the ritual, @Rowan! :two_hearts: Sending wishes for a successful cleansing. And Francisco is right- if you’re still feeling a little unsure after this weekend, the Full Moon is almost here and that may give you the extra energy boost you are looking for! :grin:

Blessed be and happy cleansing to you and husband :pray::candle:

9 Likes

I agree with @Trey I love the smell of Florida water and it smells so good! I use it on everything, Go open all your windows. and doors. spray the curtains, the corners, everything… all through the house, and when I do that I am ringing my bells…loudly…and just saying go go go you cannot stay… simple they have to leave. …then when done, close the windows and doors and wash the windows with it… NO negative energy can stay around it at all. smells too clean and the bells make the air clean. If you don’t have bells, use a drum, or even pots and pans…

9 Likes

:wink: thank you Roxanne. It does smell great!

6 Likes

I have never worked with Florida Water, but I have a recipe for it and for Florida Water for an essential oil diffuser. I would really like to try that one. I think during my day off tomorrow I will make one of both of them and try them out. I’ve heard good things about using it in the diffuser.

7 Likes

Let me know how your recipe goes…I would like to get into making recipes but i have so much things to get before I dive into it.

7 Likes

So it’s been 8 days and I haven’t touch the glass/plate. I’m going for 10 days, but so far the vinegar is pink as for any shapes or circles I can’t see into the glass without touching it because I am so short! :joy:

7 Likes

I really want to clear my home up of negative energy and I’ve done the egg :egg: ritual once! I think I will try it again! It’s so important to write things down to get a sense of the effects!
Thank you for this post I’ll try it again!
Jeannie

6 Likes