DIY Magic Fairy Door

Im doing this today with my kids. I’m waiting on a few supplies to start a fairy garden. But now we can make a door for now. :smiling_face::sparkles:

Would you make this?? If you do, would you show it here??

17 Likes

That looks like a lovely idea.

I’ve got one I bought from a garden centre but I love the idea of making my own. Think I’m going to have to get crafty!

7 Likes

That’s awesome!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I was thinking of putting a fairy garden in my yard by my garden, this would be something great to do for my Peanut’s room or the living room. I’m definitely going to look into this.

7 Likes

I’ve ordered some lollipop sticks and wood slices from Amazon and I should have everything else I need already so I’m going to get this done this week 🧚‍♀️🚪

7 Likes

Oh that’s awesome! I don’t know what I have already, but I’m sure between Peanut & I we can figure something out. I can’t wait to see what you’ve done for it!

6 Likes

Ooh nice!!! We can both show our pics!!! I’m sure yours is going to look amazing!!!

7 Likes

Ok you’re in on it, too! We can all make these and show pics :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Pics are the best part! I’ll get downstairs into my crafting stuff & see what I have. I’m excited! This will get me outside & creativity can free flow!

7 Likes

One of the many things that sucks about living in an apartment, I have nowhere for a fairy garden. ~pouts~

6 Likes

Such a cute fairy door, @Christina4! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Something like this would be perfect in a fairy garden, but I think it could be sweet to put them around the house on display- like little doors into the fairy realm :fairy: :blush:

My mother loves fairy gardens- she has them everywhere! Not only outside in the yard, but inside too. You can use indoor flower pots and buckets to make some gorgeous displays!

]
[Pic from Pinterest]

Indoor fairy gardens go perfectly with bonsai- the miniature trees make a wonderful playground for fairy decorations :deciduous_tree: :sparkles:

[Pic from How to Make a Bonsai Tree Fairy Garden]

You can even make indoor fairy gardens without living plants- very easy to care for! :grin:

Indoors and outdoors, fairy gardens are so much fun! :star_struck::two_hearts:

12 Likes

I love those ideas! I may have to get even more creative than I was planning.

6 Likes

Aw, I’m so sorry love!!! I’ll share mine with you :relaxed::cherry_blossom::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Ooh, those are cute! Thanks for the images. But I have a brown thumb with little to no natural light in my apartment. Plus the cat would think that’s cute too! I’ll just live through @christina4’s. Thank you so much for the inspiration though!

Thanks love! I’ll take you up on that. The minute you get a fairy in your garden, let me know! LOL!

7 Likes

That’s an awesome idea :heart_eyes:my two have gotten too old to want to sit and do crafts anymore :pensive:but it isn’t mean I can’t :grin:
I’ve got a small garden under the apple tree that has a little house, but the tree could do with a door :heart: thank you :heart:

6 Likes

We definitely need pictures of this!

6 Likes

It’s dark here but let me see if I can get a good one :grin::heart:

6 Likes

Oh you can do it when it’s more convenient! There’s no rush! :heart:

6 Likes

Was no worries at all :heart: it’s not the best picture though :joy:

8 Likes

Oh wow! That’s adorable! I love it! I think I will start a fairy garden at the base of the tree behind our garden. Thank you for the inspiration @Liisa :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes