DIY Magical Yule Charm

You need:

One wooden spoon

Red, green, or gold ribbon

Take the spoon in your dominant hand and repeat, ‘Brightest of blessings on this Yuletide fare, give love, healing and peace in equal share’.

Next tie the ribbon in a bow around the neck of the spoon and repeat, ‘May this home be safe and blessed, with Yuletide energy give protection to kin and guests.’

Take your charged spoon and hang it or place in an appropriate area of your kitchen.

This charm can be embellished in many ways, for example, tie some cedar and a stick of cinnamon together with the ribbon.

This would also make a beautiful gift that you could easily create yourself and what makes it even better is it will be blessed with a beautiful intention.

36 Likes

Oooooh! I love this! Thank you for sharing @SilverBear!

8 Likes

This is GORGEOUS! Thanks @SilverBear :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing, Laurie!!

Great pictures! The love coming off of those spoons is beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Those are beautiful! How did you get the spoons decorated? I mean, the moons on the handle and the Blessed Be part. Georgous!

5 Likes

I bought the spoons online. Already woodburned. I think I’ll buy plain spoons next time and wood burn myself. I have a wood burner tucked away somewhere

7 Likes

They’ve very pretty! And if you can do wood burning without burning your eyebrows off, you’re a better witch than me! LOL.

5 Likes

This is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

6 Likes

Lol! Oh no. Haha!!!

5 Likes

Hooray for Yuletide blessings and cheer! :snowflake::two_hearts: Your Yule charm is beautiful, @Silverbear and I love the decorations you chose! Such a warming blessing for this time of year. Gosh, I can’t believe it’s already time to start prepping for Yule! Thanks for the awesome idea and inspiration :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

The spoons came out lovely @SilverBear you have such a creative mind! I’ve gotta make one soon!

4 Likes

These are wonderful @SilverBear. You always come up with wonderful posts. Thank you for sharing these. This is going in my BOS. I like the idea of doing your own wood burning. Infusing more of yourself into the spell. Fantastic!

3 Likes

I love this! I just copied it because I think I am going to make one for my friend in town that is my kindred sister and we practice together sometimes. I actually can think of a couple of people I could make these for this year! Thank you so much!

4 Likes

I think this will be a great way to start, Yule celebrations in the future

6 Likes

LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OH Kasie!! You are wonderful.

Just makes me laugh… that is one powerful image for imagination to play with. You are so gifted in so many ways. We need to keep you safe.

2 Likes

:blush: You’re making me blush but the fact is true. I’ve never tried woodburning but I almost set my hair on fire with a glue gun once. LOL.

3 Likes

So gorgeous thanks so much Silver Bear!!
Jeannie

4 Likes

These are so beautiful. I think I know what I am giving for this Yule as gifts to my family :grinning: Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Awesome!! Nicely done Tamera!

5 Likes