Every Now & Zen; find inner peace

If you’re seeking inner peace, there’s a good chance that a little bit of magic could help you out. After all, peace of mind is often hard to come by in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. This spell is designed to help you find that inner peace that you so crave.

You’ll need:

-1 tablespoon of dried chamomile

-1 tablespoon of dried lavender

-1 tablespoon of dried rosemary

-1 tablespoon of dried thyme

-A glass jar with a lid

-A piece of parchment paper

-A pen

-A green candle

Instructions:

1. Begin by layering the dried herbs in the glass jar.

2. On the piece of parchment paper, write out your intention for finding inner peace.

3. Fold the paper up and tuck it into the jar.

4. Take the candle and light it, then drip some of the wax onto the lid of the jar and push your thumbprint into the warm wax on the top to really seal the deal.

As you do so, say aloud:

"With this spell, I open myself up to peace.

I release all negativity and allow only positive energy to flow.

My mind is calm, my body is relaxed, and my soul is at ease.

I am at peace with myself and the world around me.

So mote it be."

Now, keep the jar in a safe place and allow the spell to work its magic. Whenever you need a reminder of inner peace, simply look and/or hold the jar and take a deep breath in.

14 Likes

Some images that may help with visualization:

On a spinning wheel :spirit_element: , the further out toward the rim you are, the more movement you experience and the more dizzy you can get. :ferris_wheel: Make your way to the hub, where there is relative stillness and find your center.

May you always find the calm eye of the storm. :cyclone: Let the world spin around you: you stay safe and calm and well protected as much as possible. :heartpulse:

Alternatively, you could jump off the coil and see it all from such a different perspective that you are far above the movement. :man_biking:

10 Likes

You had me at the Zen pun :grin:

All lovely herbs- I bet the combination makes for a pretty-looking spell jar, too! :jar: :sparkles:

This is beautiful, Silverbear, thank you for sharing! :heart:

6 Likes

Thankyou for sharing. You always share great spells. Should make a master post of the spells u post. They are lovely :rose:

5 Likes

Oh my! Well, thank you! :smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Then it’ll be easier to find them all. I’d love that. Great job :+1:

6 Likes

I’m not sure if we can make a masterpost like that (SilverBear has shared a lot of spells! :joy:) but there’s this cool part of the search feature we have that lets you search posts by users with specific tags. You could do this with anyone → like this!

6 Likes

Appreciate you thanks for the tip @MeganB

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome!

5 Likes

Ha…I clicked the link…look at the spells I posted ROFL!

5 Likes

Right?! You have so many that it’s hard to keep track! :joy: You’re a spell-writing machine, Laurie!

6 Likes

I like this one & it is one I need right now. Speaking of all the spells @SilverBear has written, I will have to see what I can find to use in some way for health. I will check that out, but first, I require some inner peace, too! :revolving_hearts:

Thank you for sharing! :two_hearts:

5 Likes