Glamour Dressing Confidence Candle Magick Ritual

This new moon on Friday is the perfect time to implement a candle ritual that you’ll have infused with a glamorously confident intention.
You will require the following ingredients
~candle of any size in a colour that exudes confidence to you (I chose orange)
~confidence oil (if you wish to create your own you will require a mixture of herbs/flowers and olive oil~suggested herbs/flowers are calendula, cinnamon, daffodils, jasmine, fennel seeds etc)
~optional biodegradable earth friendly glitter
~photo of yourself you love
~small mirror
~object you wish to enchant
~jasmine or orange incense/essential oils
~if you work with any deities include offerings as thanks
Putting it all in motion:
~anoint your candle with the prepared confidence oil (or first roll it in the olive oil and then sprinkle the herbal floral glitter mixture) allow candle to dry while you set it over the photo of yourself
~gather all other ingredients and open sacred space by casting circle.
~call in your guides, gods, elements, saints etc that you wish present~make your offerings (if you don’t work with this world skip this step)
~light the candle on top of the photo and while the candle burns look at yourself in the mirror by the light of the flame and smile~begin listing all the things you love about yourself and say an affirmation (examples I am Sublimely
confident I get what I want because I ask for it everyone sees me as deeply confident)
~ if you’ve chosen an object to enchant now is when you’ll take it into your hands gaze into your lit confidence candle and tell the object “I consecrate you as a talesman of my confidence when I wear or use you I will radiate powerful confidence you help to fortify my aura of confidence“
~If you have any leftover herbs flowers the glitter mixture sprinkle it on your item and set it in front of the candle as it burns you can sit down in the mirror and place the enchanted items in the photo and candle all on top for an added boost (remember your candle is in a holder not just free burning) this is a really powerful move that adds a level of visibility to the spell the mirror is going to project the order of confidence that’s attracted to you out into the world you will be seen and heard if you do this extra step for protection. Now you can say “my aura of confidence is projected with deep protection behind it at all times I will be noticed by those with kind eyes and protected from those who haven’t”
~Close your circle let the candle continue to burn put it out if you’re going to sleep or leaving but otherwise let it burn until it goes out use your item as your protective Talsman make sure to clean your mirror after to prevent it from opening up into the portal and draining your confidence
And so mote it shall be :black_heart:
LMK if you try this, or if you need ANY help and I’d love to hear your results!

4 Likes

Very cool looking! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Wow, great work & thank you for sharing. :star2:

3 Likes

A beautiful candle ritual for the New Moon- I love this, @AliceInWonderdab ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much for sharing. Wishing you a very blessed New Moon :new_moon: :candle::sparkles:

3 Likes