Healing from a Distance – A great spell considering we are ALL pretty much in quarantine from COVID-19!
Send healing energy to a loved one in this beautiful, yet simple spell.
You will need:
- Picture of the person or animal you wish to aid with healing
- Fireproof dish or cast-iron fry pan
- A green candle – physical healing
- Blessing oil – see recipe to make your own
Use one, a combination or all of the following herbs:
- Rosemary – Purification, protection and clearing
- Lavender - Healing, longevity, cleansing
- Chamomile – Aids in meditation
- Jasmine – Love, kindness, and protection.
- Clear Quartz Crystals – Have as many as you like. This crystal is considered the “master healer” – amplifies magic. It is also said, that clear quartz can aid in the stimulation of the immune system!
- Candle holder
- Florida water
Have all your tools handy and begin by casting your circle, calling on the Quarters or calling upon your deity to aid you – do what feels right to you (optional)
- Place the picture under the candle holder inside your fireproof plate/pan.
- Anoint your candle, starting at the wick and work down. Once done place in holder and light the candle.
- Sprinkle your herbs in a circle around the candle. Envision healing light circling your recipient.
- Place crystals around your candle.
- Place your hands on either side of the fireproof plate/pan.
- Take a calming, centering deep breath.
- Visualize the recipient being well and healthy.
- Pour your energy into the image and send it spiraling out in their direction.
- Imagine a white healing light being sent to them and say, “Healing thoughts sent in flight, bring the brightest of blessings this very night. Send healing white light from above, surround them now in my healing love! So, it is said, so It shall be!”
- Once complete, take in a few deep breaths and begin to ground yourself – become physically connected with the earth; position yourself with your feet directly touching the floor/ground. Cut the link to the spell – imagine you are cutting away the connection, but not the intent. Wash your hands with your Florida water or spritz some in the air around you.
- Sit quietly for a few moments. When you are ready, snuff out your candle.
- If you called upon help, now is the time to give thanks to your deities and The Quarters and release them and release your circle.
It’s good practice to always ask permission and get consent prior to casting a spell on another. Of course, there are exceptions to every rule. Use your own discretion & beliefs.
It’s always a good idea to cut your energetic links and cleanse yourself after doing any energy work for someone else. It can certainly be draining! So, make sure you take care of yourself so you can continue to help others!