Quarantine Bingo & Self Care Combo!

Most of us by now have been quarantined for about 3-4 weeks. I know I am going a bit stir-crazy. So this morning I decided to make a game out of this to focus on more positive things!

What better way to incorporate self-care, self-love and witchy things than with a game of bingo? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

I also know a lot of people are struggling with mental health issues more so now than ever, I think itā€™s because we are home more and have a lot more time to dwell on ā€œthe negativeā€ of things.

You are always listening so be kind to yourself.

Be nice to yourself. Itā€™s hard to be happy when someone is mean to you all the time.

Time to start loving yourself.

Creating a meaningful, inner relationship with yourself has wonderful and beautiful benefits.

Self-love pushes you to take care of your own wants, needs and desires. Life moves so quickly, we tend to forget to care about ourselves; we tend to push ourselves to the back of the line.

When we forget about ourselves, we tend to start feeling poorly about things. We begin to see flaws and then we start picking ourselves apart. The negative self-talk begins, we spiral out of control, our moods plummet, and then we feel blah. Feeling ā€œblahā€ is never a good thing.

By taking some time in our lives to love ourselves, it can help create self-confidence, self-esteem and passion for life! However, in the process of discovering oneā€™s self it does not mean we push aside those that truly love us.

To start loving yourself, imagine how you treat yourself on a daily basis. View yourself as if you were another person in a relationship with you. Remember to be kind, forgiving, and loving. Self-love also includes things like getting proper sleep, proper nutrition, exercise, and healthy social interactions with friends, co-workers, and family membersā€¦even if that means we are doing it via video chat during this difficult time.

Self-love is very difficult for most people, but with anything time and practice will only show improvements. Keep practicing and use this game of BINGO to help guide you down the self care path. Enjoy and blessed be!

Below are some links with ideas & recipes :revolving_hearts:

Florida Water
Blessing Oil
Love Oil
Kitchen Witchery
Healing from a distance spell
Share the Blessings!
Bos or Grimoire

:point_right: PDF PRINT BINGO CARD

3 Likes

What a lovely idea! Thanks for sharing!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™ve definitely been feeling ā€œblahā€ lately, and getting headaches. I need to drink more water!! Itā€™s been 3 weeks of self-quarantine now and I hope it ends soon!! :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Thank youā€¦you are like the 10th person to complain about a headache! I have had one today too. Wonder if itā€™s the shift in seasonsā€¦we have a lot of things starting to bloom my way. I too need to intake more water! Iā€™ve been slack.

Glad you loved the idea!! Whoā€™s gonna shout Bingo first? LOL

1 Like

Oh Fun! I havenā€™t gone stir crazy yet, had a doctors appointment that was cancelled and I didnā€™t know it. They did a Covid on both of us, of course we passed. No Covid 19 in Lake County Oregon as of yet. We went grocery shopping and I totally enjoyed it, all the Aisles were one way only of course so assssses didnā€™t want to follow the rules, they sure seemed arrogant., But all in all it was a nice easy shopping trip, kind of felt like the stepford wives.,ā€¦ lol 2 steps stop lol.

1 Like

You are luckyā€¦going on 4th week of quarantineā€¦ UGH!

we are on it too, only to grocery shop, pharmacy and doctors. We are planning on going on a drive out in the wilderness in a day or so, today is warm and beautiful out.

1 Like