Hi, I am new to witchcraft. My name is Sue and I live in the UK

Hi, I am new to witchcraft and forums as well. I live in the UK and my name is Sue.

9 Likes

Good morning! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & it’s 7 AM here. :blush: We also have quite a few other witches from the UK here too.

@IrisW is from there, honestly, I can’t think of the others but she is a great start.

We all started out new at 1 time, so please don’t get intimidated by the site. Start slow with the Self Initiation Course & work from there. There isn’t a time limit so you are free to take your time going through them.

As for the forum, everyone here is very friendly & supportive. If you have any questions please feel free to ask! Someone will get back to you with an answer or point you in the right direction.

Start the Interactive Forum Tutorial with Discobot!

FAQ/Guidelines

Announcement: New Updates to the Guidelines [Important- please read!]

Those should help with getting around the forum & using the functions. Discobot will walk you through all kinds of functions that are used.

I look forward to learning with you soon! :heart:

5 Likes

Hi Sue and welcome to the coven!

As @Susurrus said I’m also based in the UK, in Bedfordshire. Whereabouts are you?

5 Likes

Merry meet @susanah Sue! :blush:

Welcome to the forum- we’re blessed to have you here! Siofra shared some helpful links and resources, and please know that you are welcome to reach out at any time if you have any questions. The Q&A Category is great for questions of a witchy nature, and Site Feedback is the place to go for any technical inquires.

Know that you have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help or even just chat- please make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi @susanah! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

@Susurrus already stole all the good links to give you! LOL! But she’s right, start out slow and ask questions when you need to and soon you’ll be the heart of the forum! Going over the lessons will help you learn which branch of witchcraft you feel most comfortable with.

And joining in on the forum activities is a great way to make friends! I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Hi! So glad you are here. Welcome sister :heartpulse: you are among many many new friends

6 Likes

@Amethyst I’m sorry, I was thinking & typing & drinking coffee :coffee: & all the things weren’t waking up in my brain… Like the… Hey, save some links for others part hadn’t woken up yet. :joy:

@susanah everyone here is great & you always have a friend or someone to ask. Never be afraid to ask a question :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi Sue how do you do? Nice to meet you. Dang I am already out of rhymes. That’s pitiful.

But it is nice to have you here Sue. I look forward to learning from you and more about you :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I was just kidding, my love! Plus I just realized that no one linked the Merry Meet Monday post, so there, I have a link too! LOL! Sue, that will let you know what’s going on in the community so you can jump in on some activities and join in!

5 Likes

Hi Iris, Thanks for your reply. I live in Wales. I am originally from Manchester.

7 Likes

Thank you😔

5 Likes

You’re very welcome, Sue! Make yourself at home here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hi Sue, welcome! How interesting that you are from Wales. Wales is a very witchy place, isn’t it? I have never been there but I think some of my ancestors are from Wales. Anyway, you will love this group! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey Sue, welcome! I’m Christine from Tennessee! There’s so much information here and many knowledgeable people to help you on your path!

4 Likes

Welcome, Sue!

I’m glad you found your way here! I’m sure everyone has given you the best advice to get started. Hope to see you in the weekly challenges or our zoom meetings that take place every Thursday :slight_smile:

Blessed be! :candle:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.