**Labradorite**

Mineral Family: Plagioclase Feldspar
Structure: Calcium and Sodium
Hardness: 6-6.5
Numerology Vibration: 6,7
Chakra: Throat
Zodiac: Sagittarius, Scorpio, Leo
Element: Wind

Magic and protection are it’s main characteristics. Labradorite relieves stress, regulates metabolism, treats disorders of the eyes, brain, colds, gout and rheumatism, balances hormones, relieves menstrual tension and lowers blood pressure.

15 Likes

I want another piece of labradorite. I have a small tower but I really want a sphere. I don’t know why I just do. :rofl: I love the look of it.

8 Likes

The spheres generate energy in all directions. It’s awesome!!!

8 Likes

Well, now I really need one! I love the spheres!

7 Likes

OOh, that’s pretty!

6 Likes

When it’s polished it is gorgeous!

7 Likes

I have a rough piece and it’s just as stunning!! :gem::two_hearts: It was gifted to me and it’s my favorite piece.

5 Likes

@christina4 Thank you so much for these! Makes my day when I see a new one! I appreciate your time and effort in creating these. The information is invaluable.

:purple_heart:

Kat

7 Likes

I love the colors of Labradorite, and have this in my collection!

Good to know :kissing_cat:

Blockquote

Relives stress awesome to know thank you very much, Christina!:star2:

7 Likes

That’s why I do this…I love helping others!!! I’m glad you benefit from them!!! :rose:

6 Likes

You’re very welcome @Jeannie1 :heartbeat:

6 Likes

Ok, I was about to create another post about labradorite for @janelle but here it is! I did, however leave out some info. So, I’ll just add it here.

Mineral Family: Feldspar
Structure: Silicate
Hardness: 5-6
Numerology Vibration: 7
Chakra: All
Zodiac: Taurus :taurus:, Leo :leo:, Scorpio :scorpius:, Sagittarius :sagittarius:, Pisces :pisces:
Element: Wind :leaves:
Planet: Uranus, Moon :strawberry::full_moon_with_face:
Color: Orange, Green, Olive Green, Venusian Green, Blue, Light Blue, Grey

:strawberry: 1st discovered on the Isle of Paul near the Labrador Peninsula in Canada :canada:. That’s where the name originates.

:strawberry: Was founded by the Moravian Missionary.

:strawberry: This mineral can be found in the U.S., Canada,. Madagascar, Russia, Norway, and the UK. In Finland, a variation of Labradorite was discovered that displays the entire color spectrum. This special variety was given the name Spectrolite.

:strawberry: Unlike most stones, the color displayed in labradorite does not come from light reflected from the surface of this mineral. Instead, the spectrum of colors that you see is caused by light reflecting off of a twinning surface within the stone. The difference in colors depends on the type of twinning surface that the light is refracted off of.

:strawberry: Labradorite is the stone to look to if you’re experiencing anxiety symptoms. It’s recommended to hold or rub a piece of labradorite, reminding yourself that you have the power to talk yourself down from any situation. Just as we can work ourselves up from situations, we can always calm ourselves down.

:strawberry: Part of being a practitioner of magic requires one to have the proper amulets and tools around them to conjure, transfer and channel energies outward. Labradorite is nicknamed “The Magicians Stone” due to its abilities to aid one as you awaken your true potential.

9 Likes

Thank you x3!!! Labradorite and I have a strong connection! <3

5 Likes

Oh yeah, me too!! It’s a perfect stone!!! :gem:

4 Likes

Labradorite is my favorite stone and stirs something in me! Can’t get enough of this beauty! Thank you for the information @christina4 !

5 Likes

I might be slightly… obsessed with it :smile:

The jar is a gift from a friend who couldn’t know I loved labradorite.
The next two are loose stones that I haven’t set yet.
3 jewelry pieces I purchased.
The last 3 photos are jewelry pieces I made years ago.
20210625_104834
20210625_105149
20210625_105112
20210625_110738
20210625_110953
20210625_110759
20210625_111437

8 Likes

Lovely pieces! Especially the jewellery. You said you’d made those? Neat!

5 Likes

You’re welcome! It’s helped get through some tough times.

5 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous!

6 Likes

As soon as i get back hhome I wil post all mu labradorite babies :rofl:

It is possible to make a printable with that information? Labradorite is one of my very favourites stones and I would love to have a sheet with that!

4 Likes