Magickal Kitchen Blends! - Kitchen Witchery!

Four different blends you can use – all ingredients can be found in your kitchen, local farmers market, grocery store or garden!

I love how simple and easy these are…and ALL the ingredients are easily accessible.

I did add a warning to this video too! Not all things labeled “natural” are good for everyone.

Example: Mugwort can not be consumed by pregnant women. It can cause miscarriage!

Has anyone else used kitchen magick before?

Love
2 Tablespoons Sugar
1 Tablespoon Roses
1 Teaspoon Lavender
1 Teaspoon Orange peel
1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon

Healing Blend
1 Tablespoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Rosemary
1 Tablespoon Calendula
1 Tablespoon Thyme
1 Tablespoon Garlic

Prosperity Blend
2 Tablespoons Sugar
1 Tablespoon Chamomile
1 Teaspoon Cloves
1/4 Teaspoon Ginger
1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg

Protection
2 Teaspoons Salt
1 Teaspoon Hawaiian Black salt
1 Teaspoon Sage
1 Teaspoon Dill
1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper

These are rough measurements…I typical don’t even measure lol. Just throw them together until I like what it looks like!

16 Likes

This is absolutely helpful! Can you post the notes with the ingredients too?

The healing one sounds like it would be perfect in a soup with some baked veggies!! :carrot: :potato:

Thank you so much for taking the time!

7 Likes

Done :smiley: These are rough measurements…I typical don’t even measure lol. Just throw them together until I like what it looks like!

6 Likes

I do the pinch and toss method too!! You know…pinch of this, little of that, easy of this…lol

7 Likes

Laurie, thank you so much for this video and all the helpful things you post. I love reading/watching all you share. I’m a newbie eclectic witch drawn to kitchen magick is what you share is so encouraging and useful. I’m also an introvert so I love learning about new resources online! lol :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you so much @andrea_d I try really hard to make this not to complicated. Witchcraft should be a pleasurable experience not stressful when trying to accomplish a spell.

When I first started I use to get so upset LOL… I had a lot of books and I thought this spell doesn’t even make sense haha…so I decided I am going to create my own…mostly anyway. :slight_smile:

I do use some as guides but I always end up tweaking them to make them more my own and try to simplify them.

6 Likes

I have been watching your vids on youtube and on here. You have some awesome ones. I am rooting for your new business!! It is gonna grow!

6 Likes

I am certainly loving this new venture! I really feel in my element…I finally feel like I know what I want to be when I grow up… LOL!!! Thank you for the support my friend! <3

7 Likes

These are absolutely amazing, @SilverBear! :heart_eyes:

I love that you chose calendula as part of the Healing Blend mix- calendula is one of my all-time favorite herbs for rejuvenation and recovery. I have never paired it with garlic and thyme before, I think that’s a very creative mix and I’m excited to give it a try! The Love blend you have crafted sounds like it could make some magically delicious cookies :yum: :rose: :cookie:

Thank you so much for sharing- I can’t wait to give some of these a try! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I LOVE calendula. I just recently discovered it haha. I pretty much add it to everything…it’s sun energy and I’m all about being warm and sunny! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

plus it looks soooo pretty

5 Likes

Oh I think you’re both absolutely right @SilverBear and @roxanne! Calendula is definitely a warm and welcoming flower- just looking at it makes me feel happy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sunflower:

I studied with an herbalist in Tuscany for a while and that was the first time I had ever heard about calendula. At that time I had been suffering from terribly dry skin and eczema on my hands- nothing was working! She took one look at my hands and whipped up a calendula ointment (slowly heated fresh calendula flowers in a mixture of oils in her stove oven) and I haven’t had an issue with eczema since :blush:

Calendula is a very potent flower that will always have a place in my medicine box! :two_hearts: I’m excited to try incorporating it into cooking- I wonder if the medicinal properties will be the same, or if it will have a slightly different effect!

7 Likes

Laurie, I always enjoy your videos! Thank you.

7 Likes

Thank you so much @wendy4 !

5 Likes

I can’t wait to make a new Witchy blend!
Thank you :blush:
Jeannie

4 Likes