Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Mar 28 - Apr 3 šŸŒš

I asked my husband what he would think if I dyed my hair purple, he said, ā€œGo for it.ā€ Maybe Iā€™ll start small with a small purple streak firstā€¦
I so admire your courage.

11 Likes

I Love Love Love your hair colorā€¦ Great Tj Maxx finds.

13 Likes

I love the color of your hair, awesome :heart:

12 Likes

Lovely hair, Iris! And congrats on the new journey! And the new items!

Thank you so much, Marsha! I really appreciate it!

11 Likes

Thank you so much, Amethyst! :heart: So far so good, and weā€™re halfway through haha- happy Hump Day! :laughing:

Goodness you are so beautiful, Iris- and that color is stunning! :heart_eyes: :blue_heart:

Wishing you all the best with your new business, so exciting! :clap: Enjoy your days off- no better way to treat yourself than with some fun new witchy books, they look awesome! :blush::books:

Ohhhhh :heart_eyes: Silvery purple sounds like a magickal hair color- not to be an enabler or anything (I am :laughing:) but go for it, Sarall! :partying_face: :purple_heart:

I love your idea about keeping the flame of the dragon lit- the glow while meditating would be so reassuring and protective :candle::blush:

A good way to treat yourself with tax return refunds! :+1:

Permission has been granted and the door is open- go for it, @marsha! :grinning: :+1: Starting with a small streak is a good test to see how you like it. And with hair, you can always dye it again or cut off the streak if you find itā€™s not for you :blush:

I hope everyoneā€™s having a great week so far! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

11 Likes

@Amethyst I hope the skin graft takes & does it job to heal your leg finally. :heart: Thank you for the good wishes. It hasnā€™t hit me that tomorrow I get the call about what time to get to the surgery center.

@IrisW Iā€™m so happy that you had a day off & your hair :haircut_woman: :large_blue_circle: looks amazing as always my blue friend! Gorgeous hair & color! You are very pretty! :star_struck:

@marsha thank you for having a healing list! Wonderful idea for you to spread your love & healing through the coven! :heart:

I know Iā€™m a day late, but I got the Rune Post done & added to the Runes Information post: :heart_eyes:

Algiz/Elhaz - 15 of the Elder Futhark & 7th of Heimdallā€™s Aett :algiz:

Runes Information

I have had a very different week, Iā€™m still finding my flow & had a couple of other things to focus on the last couple of days. Today I only have 3 things to do so I should be able to go through the forum to get caught up :smiling_face:

It went back to cold :cold_face: weather here. We had about a week & a half of close to 60 degrees. Well, this week has been the 20s & 30s. That didnā€™t stop me from going out to my 1st garden :house_with_garden: yesterday & cleaning out rocks :rock: , acorns leaves :leaves: , pulled weeds & dead grass from the flowers that are coming up. All kinds of new growth popping out!

I also opened my Rose of Jericho plants to remind me of rebirth & the earth :earth_americas: coming to life for Spring :tulip: & associating that with getting my life back on my terms.

9 Likes

Thanks, hon! Itā€™s feeling better already so thatā€™s a good sign. Iā€™ll continue to keep you in mind in my nightly prayers for a while until youā€™re all healed up!

8 Likes

Oh thatā€™s a great sign! Iā€™m so happy for you that itā€™s going well.

Thank you, itā€™s not a big thing this time. 1-hour surgery then I go home, not even put to sleep, something called conscious sedation. My friend, I see every Friday is going to get me there & home. Then Johnny will be home after work. If itā€™s early, then my oldest son is taking my daughter & her best friend to school that day. So you may not see me in the forum until much later in the day or very early in the day. 1 of the 2 :joy:

8 Likes

Well, Iā€™m glad weā€™ll see you either way!

8 Likes

@Susurrus Thank you for the wonderful rune post, Siofra! :heart: Glad to hear youā€™re finding your flow, but Iā€™m sorry about the dip in the weather over there :cold_face: We woke up to snow on the ground here this morning, so I feel you. Iā€™m all done with winter- go away snow and cold weather! :laughing:

8 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria, sorry it was a day late. Ironically enough today was super windy, we had some rain, but it was in the mid-50s. This time of year is sweatshirt weather :joy: So hopefully we start the new month on the upswing of the weather.

I learning to go with the ebbs & flows as they come & go. Itā€™s a lot easier to get through my days without feeling so tense all the time. :smile:

@Amethyst, I donā€™t have to be there until 1:30 PM, so I will be here in the morning before we leave. I canā€™t promise anything later in the dayā€¦ I may be asleepā€¦ :rofl:

8 Likes

No worries at all, Siofra- I know youā€™ve been so busy lately! I appreciate the rune posts and all their glory whenever they appear, so thanks again for sharing them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And awww bummer about the weather! Weā€™ve got ickiness here too- more snow :sweat_smile: Hopefully we both get some nice sunshine soon! :sun_with_face:

Wishing everyone a blessed weekend- Happy April 1st! :partying_face: :tulip:

8 Likes

Good luck, sweetie! Iā€™ll be thinking of you today.

8 Likes

Thank you, I think the hardest part of it being at 1:30 PM is that I havenā€™t been able to eat or drink since midnight last night. :joy: NO :no_entry_sign: COFFEE :coffee: !!! & add in a couple of teenagersā€¦ itā€™s been a morning. :rofl:

@Amethyst, as soon as I can get word to the coven, I will let you know how Iā€™m doing & how it went. Keep in mind, that I may sleep for a while after I get home, so donā€™t worry if it isnā€™t until tomorrow morning. :people_hugging:

8 Likes

I would quit right then and there!
No I wouldnā€™tā€¦

I had to do the same thing with my procedure last year. It was freakinā€™ awful lol

8 Likes

It is funny for me with a low function of my Kidneys, they told me I had to QUIT :no_entry_sign:
Coffer :coffee: so five months now that I quit coffee and drink Tea now. I actually fou it quite easy.

8 Likes

No coffee? Wow, youā€™re brave! LOL! Get some rest today love, if you need it. :people_hugging: Get well soon!

9 Likes

Have one of those teenagers have you some coffee ready when you get home!
Feel better soon! :rose: :coffee: :coffee: and an extra cuz your so nice :coffee:
:wink:

9 Likes

Thank you everyone!

I made it & then got a drink at home. I saved having coffee for today, so Iā€™m on the first cup. I wonder up not going into surgery until closer to 3:30 PM, So I got home a little bit after 5 PM. My husband was home, so he stayed with me all night.

The medicine messed up my sleep, so itā€™s been different today. Hopefully I can take naps & reset later today :sleeping:

7 Likes

Iā€™m glad everything went okay! Hope you get your sleep schedule fixed. I hate it when mine gets out of whack.

7 Likes