Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Mar 28 - Apr 3 šŸŒš

Wow, March has gone by fast, but slow too, for me. It came in like a lamb and is going out like a lion!
Since Iā€™ve already gotten my tax return back, Iā€™m planning to buy this dragon nightlight soon.

Image from Amazon

At the Catholic Church I used to attend, they would tend the flame of large white candle by the tabernacle (where they stored the bread and wine for the Eucharist). The candle was only allowed to be blown out on Good Friday and Holy Saturday to symbolize that Jesus is not here.

Iā€™m thinking of doing something similarā€”Iā€™d turn my dragon nightlight on whenever Iā€™m meditating or during a ritual/spell work to symbolize the presence of the Sun God/Solar Dragon and keep the light off from Samhain to Yule.

14 Likes

Hi Amethyst,
I have you on my healing list. Sending you much love and keeping you in my prayers.
:heart:

11 Likes

I LOVE your hair! You look beautiful!
:heart:

12 Likes

I asked my husband what he would think if I dyed my hair purple, he said, ā€œGo for it.ā€ Maybe Iā€™ll start small with a small purple streak firstā€¦
I so admire your courage.

11 Likes

I Love Love Love your hair colorā€¦ Great Tj Maxx finds.

13 Likes

I love the color of your hair, awesome :heart:

12 Likes

Lovely hair, Iris! And congrats on the new journey! And the new items!

Thank you so much, Marsha! I really appreciate it!

11 Likes

Thank you so much, Amethyst! :heart: So far so good, and weā€™re halfway through haha- happy Hump Day! :laughing:

Goodness you are so beautiful, Iris- and that color is stunning! :heart_eyes: :blue_heart:

Wishing you all the best with your new business, so exciting! :clap: Enjoy your days off- no better way to treat yourself than with some fun new witchy books, they look awesome! :blush::books:

Ohhhhh :heart_eyes: Silvery purple sounds like a magickal hair color- not to be an enabler or anything (I am :laughing:) but go for it, Sarall! :partying_face: :purple_heart:

I love your idea about keeping the flame of the dragon lit- the glow while meditating would be so reassuring and protective :candle::blush:

A good way to treat yourself with tax return refunds! :+1:

Permission has been granted and the door is open- go for it, @marsha! :grinning: :+1: Starting with a small streak is a good test to see how you like it. And with hair, you can always dye it again or cut off the streak if you find itā€™s not for you :blush:

I hope everyoneā€™s having a great week so far! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

11 Likes

@Amethyst I hope the skin graft takes & does it job to heal your leg finally. :heart: Thank you for the good wishes. It hasnā€™t hit me that tomorrow I get the call about what time to get to the surgery center.

@IrisW Iā€™m so happy that you had a day off & your hair :haircut_woman: :large_blue_circle: looks amazing as always my blue friend! Gorgeous hair & color! You are very pretty! :star_struck:

@marsha thank you for having a healing list! Wonderful idea for you to spread your love & healing through the coven! :heart:

I know Iā€™m a day late, but I got the Rune Post done & added to the Runes Information post: :heart_eyes:

Algiz/Elhaz - 15 of the Elder Futhark & 7th of Heimdallā€™s Aett :algiz:

Runes Information

I have had a very different week, Iā€™m still finding my flow & had a couple of other things to focus on the last couple of days. Today I only have 3 things to do so I should be able to go through the forum to get caught up :smiling_face:

It went back to cold :cold_face: weather here. We had about a week & a half of close to 60 degrees. Well, this week has been the 20s & 30s. That didnā€™t stop me from going out to my 1st garden :house_with_garden: yesterday & cleaning out rocks :rock: , acorns leaves :leaves: , pulled weeds & dead grass from the flowers that are coming up. All kinds of new growth popping out!

I also opened my Rose of Jericho plants to remind me of rebirth & the earth :earth_americas: coming to life for Spring :tulip: & associating that with getting my life back on my terms.

9 Likes

Thanks, hon! Itā€™s feeling better already so thatā€™s a good sign. Iā€™ll continue to keep you in mind in my nightly prayers for a while until youā€™re all healed up!

8 Likes

Oh thatā€™s a great sign! Iā€™m so happy for you that itā€™s going well.

Thank you, itā€™s not a big thing this time. 1-hour surgery then I go home, not even put to sleep, something called conscious sedation. My friend, I see every Friday is going to get me there & home. Then Johnny will be home after work. If itā€™s early, then my oldest son is taking my daughter & her best friend to school that day. So you may not see me in the forum until much later in the day or very early in the day. 1 of the 2 :joy:

8 Likes

Well, Iā€™m glad weā€™ll see you either way!

8 Likes

@Susurrus Thank you for the wonderful rune post, Siofra! :heart: Glad to hear youā€™re finding your flow, but Iā€™m sorry about the dip in the weather over there :cold_face: We woke up to snow on the ground here this morning, so I feel you. Iā€™m all done with winter- go away snow and cold weather! :laughing:

8 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria, sorry it was a day late. Ironically enough today was super windy, we had some rain, but it was in the mid-50s. This time of year is sweatshirt weather :joy: So hopefully we start the new month on the upswing of the weather.

I learning to go with the ebbs & flows as they come & go. Itā€™s a lot easier to get through my days without feeling so tense all the time. :smile:

@Amethyst, I donā€™t have to be there until 1:30 PM, so I will be here in the morning before we leave. I canā€™t promise anything later in the dayā€¦ I may be asleepā€¦ :rofl:

8 Likes

No worries at all, Siofra- I know youā€™ve been so busy lately! I appreciate the rune posts and all their glory whenever they appear, so thanks again for sharing them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And awww bummer about the weather! Weā€™ve got ickiness here too- more snow :sweat_smile: Hopefully we both get some nice sunshine soon! :sun_with_face:

Wishing everyone a blessed weekend- Happy April 1st! :partying_face: :tulip:

8 Likes

Good luck, sweetie! Iā€™ll be thinking of you today.

8 Likes

Thank you, I think the hardest part of it being at 1:30 PM is that I havenā€™t been able to eat or drink since midnight last night. :joy: NO :no_entry_sign: COFFEE :coffee: !!! & add in a couple of teenagersā€¦ itā€™s been a morning. :rofl:

@Amethyst, as soon as I can get word to the coven, I will let you know how Iā€™m doing & how it went. Keep in mind, that I may sleep for a while after I get home, so donā€™t worry if it isnā€™t until tomorrow morning. :people_hugging:

8 Likes

I would quit right then and there!
No I wouldnā€™tā€¦

I had to do the same thing with my procedure last year. It was freakinā€™ awful lol

8 Likes

It is funny for me with a low function of my Kidneys, they told me I had to QUIT :no_entry_sign:
Coffer :coffee: so five months now that I quit coffee and drink Tea now. I actually fou it quite easy.

8 Likes

No coffee? Wow, youā€™re brave! LOL! Get some rest today love, if you need it. :people_hugging: Get well soon!

9 Likes