My Weekend Simmer Pot

I am in a pain flare today. So I decided to cleanse my home with a simmer pot with intentions for Healing, Protection, Love, Luck, & I threw in some money.

I used:

Orange
Lemon
Cloves
Nutmeg
Allspice
Cinnamon
Bay leaves
Basil
Ginger
Lavender
Rue
Rosemary

I’m hoping it removes some negative energy & adds my intentions. I’ve never made one before, so I’m pretty excited about this.

11 Likes

I bet that smells wonderful. I have been using “Thieves” Essential Oil for aroma therapy in the house and it has some of those same aromatic notes. Perfect for this time of year.

7 Likes

It smells so good! The house feels better too. I saved it to do again tomorrow. I didnt even think of making a diffuser blend! I have some of the same essential oils of the herbs & fruit I used.

8 Likes

Great idea, Krissie! This is perfect for a New Year home cleanse! :house:

Thanks for sharing!

7 Likes

Thank you! I set it aside for tomorrow.

You are so welcome!

5 Likes

Wow. Great pot. LOL! That had to have smelled wonderful and cleaned your house! I’m still using sound in my house, I blast with Woke Nation once a week for at least an hour, if not more.

5 Likes

I really like using smells. I have a diffuser in my room & incense. I use a wax warmer or candles throughout. Now I think I’ll be making simmer pots too! It smelled so good. I can’t wait to make up another Monday!

6 Likes

Oh I need to do this as well. I started feeling ill last night around 1 am and haven’t felt well since. Barely made it to work. Wonderful hubby drove me in. This should do nicely with a mediation as well for healing.

6 Likes

See, with a cat you can’t use a diffuser or that many oils. They stick to the fur of a cat and when they clean themselves they ingest it and it can be poisonous to them. And I don’t like the thought of a pot simmering because I don’t like having the stove on all the time. I do use those plug-in air fresheners. I wonder if I can bless those or something.

5 Likes

Ooohhhh… that makes sense. My living room & kitchen are like open to each other, so I can see the stove & whats happening.

I’ll bet if you bless the fresheners that would work.

5 Likes

Something to think of next time I change them out at any rate.

4 Likes

Ohhh it looks heavenly, @Susurrus! I bet it smelled amazing and I hope it helped to ease your pain and bring clarity :blush::two_hearts:

I think you can absolutely bless your air fresheners, @Amethyst! They bring good smells, purity, and happiness- they can bring you blessings as well! I imagine you can choose scents that have meanings too (both medicinal and magickal)- just like aromatherapy! :sparkles:

5 Likes

For half the year I use Apple Cinnamon and the other half I use Lavender Chamomile so yeah, good smells with good meanings. It’s a nice idea!

6 Likes

Krissie,
bet it smells really good, and looks amazing to the eye! bless your intentions, your spirit is bliss!

Great idea, it’s really a great motivation for the new year! So positive!Thank you!
Blessed be
Jeannie

4 Likes

I want to make another one, I just need to get some more cinnamon sticks & find some more lavender. I’ll make a trip out later today. It smelled wonderful & I have a garden out back that I put the remains in when I am done.

3 Likes