Sorry I haven’t been here in a while

@travis4 no worries! I’m sure everyone understands. We aren’t all here as much as we’d like to be. Sad u have to go. What kind of books are you looking for friend?

12 Likes

@travis4 I’m glad you checked in to say hi! :heart::heart::people_hugging::people_hugging: I don’t think we’ve met! I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. You have to do what works best for you! Please don’t be sorry! We’re all here for you and will help however we can! Please let us know if you need anything! :pray: :heart::people_hugging::blush:

10 Likes

Thank you everyone I will be here until the end of January and the book that the unicorn posted and the one that has the list as well And I was wondering like how to start a garden I have bought a couple of kits that have come with They have all come with different herbs and I don’t know how to do anything with them or how to burn things either being visually impaired and I want to get back on the right path I have a small witching pot

12 Likes

Thank you so much

13 Likes

The one that unicorn posted and the one ever one that has the list that you can buy on Amazon and I also have some herbs from kits that I’ve gotten that I don’t know how to do things with also, I have a Witcher cooking pot that I don’t know what to do with and I have things that you can like that I don’t know what to really use them for as well and also a tricky because I visually impaired Also, I noticed that my dream and power like that are stronger

13 Likes

I’m sorry to see you go, @travis4. I understand though and glad you spoke up before your time is out. Now is a good time to ask any questions you have. If we can help, we will. Much love to you, @travis4!

10 Likes

Hi @travis4!

I know I mentioned in the other post too, but again- no worries and no stress, my friend! Goodness knows it is a very busy time of year with a lot going on. You don’t have to apologize, we all understand about having to manage resources and time to the best of our abilities :handshake: :blush:

Just want to second what Amethyst kindly said here- if you have any specific questions on your mind, please feel free to share them! If you make a new post in the Q&A category, the Coven will try to help as best as we can :grinning:

Solstice blessings to you!

10 Likes

Is that me? blush I posted some tips with your other request areas- you should have those in your email by now.

Do you have the plot of ground free of grass, large rocks, and weeds? Or are you hoping to use containers?

Add fertilizer. This can be bags of stuff outdoors, tilled in with a shovel and mixed well, or mixed in pots with the soil. If you’re using fresh potting soil in pots, some brands already have fertilizer mixed in.

You might need a magnifier to read the backs of the seed packets for further information. Each seed type will have separate instructions.

That ought to get you started, anyway. I was never good at starting from seed, so others may be able to give more advice.

Do you mean a cauldron?

chaudron-potion

(Tenor)

Here is a search list which may have more information:

https://forum.spells8.com/search?q=Cauldron

I’m afraid I’m not understanding you as well as I could be. Sorry about that.(

10 Likes

I purchased three kids that came with herbs that I don’t know what to do with. I got a small witch cooking pot off of eBay. I have things that do magic lighting with, but I don’t know what to do with it. Also, I will be here until the end of January And I hope everyone is doing well. Happy one winter so that one bless and I appreciate everything.

11 Likes

You can use the herbs correspondence list to find what each herb stands for. Then you can make spell jars?

Here’s a copy of some herb correspondences from Spells8.

You can probably make the image larger on your screen

9 Likes

The problem is I cannot read things on the package, so I’m not sure how to tell which herb is what

11 Likes

Well… If a strong magnifying glass doesn’t it work. Maybe u can send a picture at a time and I can tell u what each one says

10 Likes

Thank you so much

10 Likes

Of course I will! Whenever you are up to it. U can message me wherever is good for you. And have a system before hand a way of marking them so to speak if possible. Anything for the coven. We are here for you.

10 Likes

It’s nice to hear from you, @travis4; we can’t always be in or post as often as we would like to… Life has a funny way of interrupting that at times. It is nice to hear from you & no worries at all.

I 3rd what @Amethyst & @BryWisteria had mentioned, that any questions you may have between now & then, this would be a great time to ask away!

A witch cooking pot could be a cauldron, or a designated pot that you would use… if it’s a designated pot for say cooking in the kitchen, making simmer pots would a lovely idea for so many uses

Those are some posts with recipes; you could also make soups or stews to use the ingredients and their correspondences for each one with intention. So a spell of sorts.

You can make up rose or Florida water; those can be used in a variety of ways:

You could make many things from simmer pots, waters, soups, teas :tea: & others with a witch’s pot specifically for your kitchen. I have one of those myself.

Cauldrons :witch_cauldron: are very versatile too! I have 2 smaller ones. Some are used the same way for making different potions in the kitchen (depending on their size). Still, you can also use them for burning fresh incense, or any incense :incense: really, catching ash, as a fireproof dish for burning candles :candle:, mixing different ingredients, using water for scrying or reading wax, or another divination method. Some of those things would depend on the size of the cauldron that you have :cauldron:

10 Likes

You got it I’ll definitely keep you posted. Does anyone have any new spells or recipes?

11 Likes

@travis4 @Susurrus posted a pretty good list above. @travis4 were u able to navigate the part of the website where they keep the lessons portion of the website? If so when you go to that section there are tons of spells there or have you seen the spell of the day category posted each day?

9 Likes

@georgia that is such a neat cauldron gif it looks so cool! :witch_cauldron:

9 Likes

Oh! I’m sorry. I forgot to cite my source!

That didn’t come out right. Tenor is where I found it.

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: @travis4

I’m so sorry to hear that you will be leaving us. I hope that you may be able to come back one day soon! Wishing you all the best and hoping our paths will cross again someday! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes