Old Palo Santo Sticks

Good Morning everyone! I hope your day is bright and blessed.

My question to you all is what do you do with the charred remains of your palo santo sticks when they no longer light? It doesnt feel right to me to just throw them out. Anything special I can do…or?

7 Likes

I burn them in a fire outside when I am having a moment with Brighid or use them with releasing letters & such. If I can catch the ash, I save that in a jar.

7 Likes

Thank you! I will definietly be saving them for Brigid. Why I didn’t think of that :woman_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

if there is enough left i like to use sandpaper to make a powder to fish burning it. then when the rest I use in my outdoor burning to whom ever I’m communing with at that time.

6 Likes

Keep it. Good ingredient for when you make black salt.

6 Likes

@Franklin just reminded me that we have posted about what to do with incense & the ashes:

5 Likes

I like to carefully peel off the charred surface with a sharp knife. I could probably still get some scent out of the shavings burning them with a charcoal disc, right now I’m just giving them back to Nature as they are.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.