Open 3rd Eye Chakra

Good afternoon. I have had a tough, long, weird, week… lots of things happening and it’s kind of chaotic in my head and my house. I went through a couple of days of depression too. I spoke to my counselor this morning. She was saying that before something amazing happens, chaos and everything crumbles first. So she thinks that I am on my way to something amazing happening. Then I got in my car after the appointment and when I looked at the clock it was 11:11 AM. Does anyone have any ideas for me to open my 3rd Eye Chakra? She suggested grounding and trying to do that to see if anything comes up or things start to get easier. I have chakra stones that I do need to cleanse, but is there a meditation I could do with them or a ritual of some kind? Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

9 Likes

Here is a good guided meditation for theThird Eye Chakra. There are mediations for all the chakras on that playlist. Hope it helps your poor head!

7 Likes

@Amethyst is right in that you should follow a playlist and do all of them.

Do them in order, that means start with the lower chakras and work your way up so that when you get to the third eye chakra you have an easier time staying grounded.

I recommend this playlist on Youtube. Each chakra has an activating mantra that you have to repeat.

Keep in mind, that is for activating the first chakra, i.e. cleansing it.

When people mention “opening the third eye” they can mean a variety of things. As far as I understand, the third eye won’t suddenly open like in The Matrix. :laughing: It’s a continuous process of achieving knowledge and enlightenment through hours and hours of meditating and deep, mind-altering realizations.

8 Likes

Yes, cleanse the stones and place them on your chakras while you’re laying down, and meditating. Definitely center yourself first. And enjoy the healing effects of crystal energy!
Edit…use a third eye opening meditation.
Also, you could only use the third eye stone while meditating, laying down.
Another edit lol…you could make a third eye chakra grid. Use all crystals that represent the third eye, like lapis lazuli, sodalite, tanzanite, azurite, iolite, cavansite, blue tourmaline, blue apatite, blue kyanite just to name a few.lol

7 Likes

Thank you all! @Francisco my understanding is that it takes time too, but I have a feeling mine is almost completely blocked, so anything to get off to a start will help. I agree that I should work on all of them too. I have a set of stones that are designated for my chakras. I can’t wait to start the meditation playlist. I like doing guided meditations.

@christina… I wouldn’t know how to make the grid, but I have Blue Lace Agate, Lapis Lazuli, Sodalite, & Blue Kyanite. I haven’t worked with a grid before. I have templates for them, I don’t know what’s holding me back from using them though. Most of my stones need to be cleansed and charged, it’s been a while since I have done that, my life has been a bit chaotic.

@Amethyst thank you for the meditation. I will try that one too.

I feel like starting somewhere will be good and every little bit helps.

Thank you all so much!

5 Likes

You’re welcome, sweetie! I hope it helps you out!

6 Likes