Snow Magick 22 inches and counting in NH!

If you live in an area where you got a lot of snow today – take advantage of this wonderous gift. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Cape Cod was supposed to get over a foot and we got 4 wet & heavy snow inches. It just started snowing again not too long ago.

8 Likes

@silverbear, thank you for this! It’s great! What’s funny. I just decided to build a snowman today with intentions before I knew about this! Tells me that my intuition is working lol… Been a little off lately. Thank you so much for the uplift!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

My son & his girlfriend were outside building a snowman at 2 AM. I don’t know if they had any other intention than having a good time. I wish when I woke up I could have gone out & played in it a little bit & built my own snowman. The universe had other plans for me today.

8 Likes

Glad you enjoy it @walter! We have a total of 24 inches of snow now! It has finally stopped!!! We are buried! haha.

8 Likes

I will be grabbing some snow tonight! Thank you so much @SilverBear!

11 Likes

Wonderful! I hate being cold and I hate snow…but it is pretty lol.

8 Likes

LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You sound like my daughter. It is a love/hate relationship she has with snow, too. She lives in an area that gets 109 inches a year and snows about 7-8 months out of the year. The really funny thing - I don’t think I could pry her away with a crow bar. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oh wow!! We probably got 10-12 in my area… i followed ur suggestions and put some snow on my altar to melt! Thanks again!

7 Likes

@walter hope you got out to enjoy the snow. I alway like to see your posts pop up. Send pictures if you make that snowman! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Berta i shared on our Tea time ritual. But I’ll do here too…! I went out earlier with my dog. Shes little so have to make sure her feet don’t freeze in the snow. I’ll walk her for a couple blocks than swoop her in her bag. Lol IMG_20201217_184418__01|375x500

11 Likes

AWE ! I love it… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: :heart: :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:

7 Likes

Thanks! Think he’s kinda of witchy :snowman_with_snow: lol…i used materials from the practice; such as , matches for his eyes. Candle wax for his lips and a discarded votive candle holder.

8 Likes

He’s perfect @walter. I love the creativity of up-cycling what you had on hand. That is a beautiful snowy altar.

6 Likes

Thank you Berta! Was actually nice to take in the cold air and sit under the :crescent_moon: tonight. Quite peaceful actually! Last night was pretty cool too! The howling of the wind and snow falling was pretty magical! What’s funny is I usually turn on mood sounds for sleeping ans one of them is fire crackling, and a snowstorm. Last night I only used the fire crackling sound, the rest was Mother earth…

8 Likes

I know just what you mean… I have sky lights in part of the area where I live in Dad’s house. I love listening to the rain, and I can watch the snow from my bedroom window. I can always tell how hard it is falling by how clearly I can see the trees in the neighbor’s yard. Everything was so quiet and still when I went out tonight to scoop up some snow. I love this time of year.

7 Likes

I hear you! Sounds so magical!! It is actually!

7 Likes

Wow Berta looks amazing :star_struck: I love the pic you could actually blow that pic up in the house!
Jeannie

8 Likes

The streets are still clear here- I’m jealous of everyone who was blessed with some pretty snow to work some winter magick! :heart_eyes::snowflake:

Thanks to @Silverbear for sharing another wonderful video- I’ll keep my fingers crossed for snow soon! :snowman_with_snow:

8 Likes

No snow here in South Carolina, but hope y’all enjoy the wintery dust. :smiley:
All the pics are great, makes me miss it even more!

6 Likes