Subscription Boxes

I know a few people have mentioned having or looking into Witchy subscription boxes and I was wondering if anyone could suggest any that aren’t crazy expensive and actually worth what they cost.

I know there are a bunch of different kinds and I don’t know exactly what I’m looking for.

My first thought was crystals and Crystal of the Month seems fun but I think of I’m going to spend money, especially since I am still relearning a lot, it should be something with a little more…I don’t know… Substance.

I’ve seen some that seem more novelty than anything, some that are a bunch of random things shoved in a box and some lovely ones for upwards of $100.

Something not crazy expensive that’s a mix of practical and “hey I never would have thought to look for that” must exist, right?

12 Likes

I’ve never purchased a subscription box, but I do know many people that get different ones. I’ll leave some videos from friends here of different boxes!

Also, I believe it was @Susurrus who got the Tamed Wild box at one point… I don’t remember :sweat_smile:

We also have some reviews around here on the forum, too, for different types of boxes!

I don’t know how much these cost, and I don’t personally subscribe to any witchy boxes. I hope you find one you like that’s in your price range!

9 Likes

I used to subscribe to Witch Casket, they are international. Witch Casket | Witchcraft Subscription Box

It’s £29 per month UK, for you it’d be more.

Is it worth it :thinking:. Yes and No. It’s lovely stuff and excellent service, and themed each month (it’s from them I got my wand). However I found it was too much stuff to have each month, just me maybe I don’t know, so I stopped it.
You have to have a PayPal account to set it up, so it’s up to you, I just didn’t like that I had to commit each month. You can cancel then renew, but me, I like to buy things as and when I feel like it. :heartpulse:

11 Likes

I have subscribed to a lot of them but now I have my favorites. Sacred Space Crate is good. She’s practically my neighbor (45 miles away) and I love her boxes. She usually mails out about 5 days before the end of the month for the following month. My favorites are SugarMuses and MidnightMuses. She has 3 per month and I splurge and get all three. I would buy her boxes just for the artwork it’s so beautiful. You can go on YouTube and see unboxing from just about all the witchy boxes out there. My least favorite is Goddess Provisions.

10 Likes

Thank you so much @MeganB that’s a lot of information

You’re right @tracyS that is a lot of stuff, it does seem worth the price though even at the international price

Thank you @Ostara I ran out of brain power :laughing: bit I’ll check them out later or tomorrow

10 Likes

Your welcome sweet Nixi. I watch unboxings and if there is something I really like I just order that one thing from Amazon. I dont need anymore tarot or oricle cards and books. I would rather pick those out personally and not let someone else pick them for me

9 Likes

I subscribe to the Tamed Wild box. It used to be monthly (don’t remember how much) but now it’s seasonal (quarterly) and I think $48 USD before taxes (if relevant). They come with a seasonal workbook with 3 rituals, intention setting guidance, astrological updates as well as items specific to the season. The fall box had one of their deck of cards (I think it was their crystals one but I have a few so can’t remember which I got this time, lol), a succulent/pot/hanger, jewelry, a pouch with 6 or 7 various crystals (mine was a red jasper ball, clear quartz point, mahogany obsidian heart, blue aventurine star, what I think is picture jasper crescent moon and orange aventurine mushroom). I’m sure there was other items but I forgot. Each box will include crystals, herbs & teas, ritual tools, altar items, jewelry, essential oils & other lifestyle pieces.

9 Likes

I have had many subsciption boxes over the years, but needed to pare it down as my little subscription addiction was becoming too costly. I narrowed it down to two in the end: Tamed Wild, and The Witches Roots. Eventually, I canceled my Tamed Wild box and settled on The Witches Roots. It’s so worth it!! They include a specific herb and ritual in each box with gorgeous artwork for your BOS, a handrolled candle, a crystal, an oracle card and brief reading, and usually an oil. Sometimes, they’ll include a book or a small tarot or oracle deck as well. I highly recommend them!

9 Likes

I subscribed to Tamed Wild for a while. & as @Amaris_Bane said it was a monthly subscription, but has since gone to quarterly. So it’s $48 (USD) + $8 (USD) = $56 (USD) every 3 months… which now translates to paying for 2 monthly subscriptions (previously how they did it) & getting 1 larger box that is set up to go more through a season (quarterly). I canceled my subscription this September but was subscribed to it for 3 years.

I don’t have any other subscription boxes & honestly never really did just that one… now I use what I have or can get locally or what I already have at home. Of course, my family & close friends will give me things they find. Today my son told me when he gets home that he has a small jar for me he just needs to empty it… he only bought it so he could get the cool small jar for me :rofl:

9 Likes

That so sounds like something my son would do. How lucky we are

8 Likes

Thanks for asking this question!

Based on some answers I have just subscribed to witches roots. I think it may help me organize and do more things than just read tarot.

10 Likes

@Phoenix_Rose I’m glad that my shopping whims helped someone :laughing:

7 Likes

@Nixi we are very lucky that way :hugs:

The other day my husband came home with a pretty neat bottle that he found on a jobsite where a foundation was being dug out. He was actually on a road call & ficing a hydraulic line but saw it in the hole. So used the machine to pick up some of the earth at the bottom & get the bottle & dump the bucket back into the hole :rofl:

9 Likes

@Susurrus That’s so sweet

7 Likes

I just received my first witches moon box and wow! I am so excited.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Oh wow! Is that a beeswax candle I see? :star_struck: There’s so much from it & information pages! Thats great & I hope it serves you well :hugs:

7 Likes

That’s amazing @Phoenix_Rose I’m definitely putting that one on my list

P. S. The pup is beautiful

7 Likes

@Susurrus Yes it is a beeswax candle. :grin:. There is even an engraving on the back of the necklace!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks @Nixi. He is one special pub. :heart:

7 Likes

I loved this box too!! :heart:

8 Likes

I love this, my daughter is constantly bringing me cool things and asks if Sunny and I can use them in our crafting. She goes on walks and comes back with all kinds of goodies for us. Feel so blessed that my family is in tune with us.

8 Likes