šŸ•› Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up!

Beautiful @jan_TheGreenWitch!

9 Likes

You did awesome on this. I love your travel altar!

8 Likes

Challenge entry #2 strength of the full moon

I collected rain water in my cauldron put red Jasper and a coin in it then let it charge in the snow moon light :sparkles::full_moon:

14 Likes

Beautiful bright moon!! Here in Oregon collecting rainwater is a big deal because of some news of collecting rain water being illegal :laughing: (but it was exaggerated)

It doesnā€™t look very cloudy in the picture but I hope you got enough rainwater to cleanse your crystals!!

12 Likes

Thank you @Francisco :sparkles: the moon is gorgeous tonight I can feel the energy and yes I managed to get just enough rain waterā€‹:grin: lol :+1:

8 Likes

My Challenge Entry #2 : Elemental Mastery :air_element: :earth_element: :fire_element: :water_element: :spirit_element: (Master of All Elements)

This one has been really really excitiing and equally divine!! I looved the feel all elements in my heart as I first set up my altar for each element taking the help from here -

Thank you soooo much @jordyn for this oh soo beautiful and powerful spell for calling upon the four elements to reside in oneā€™s heart! :hearts: :sparkles: I found this extremely helpful for gathering the resembling items for each element! :innocent: Fortunately, I had basically all of them with me! :sweat_smile: :blush: Here goes, a picture of my Elemental Altar last nightā€¦ :wink: :sparkles: :dizzy:

I had also made a collage to present every elemental placing properly in the picture with the associated items surrounding the different coloured candles for each element! :smiling_face:

I placed a green candle :green_heart: :candle: in the north direction for the Earth Element, surrounded by some rosemary, basil and thyme herbs and black tourmaline placed on the tops, along with a stone that I had found buried in a pile of mud some months back! :blush: Then, I placed a light blue candle :blue_heart: :candle: in the west direction for the Water Element, along with a chalice of full moon water :full_moon: :ocean: and sea shells! :shell: Third, a red candle :heart: :candle: for Fire Element with the clay representation of a Sun that I had made, in the south and lastly, a yellow candle :yellow_heart: :candle: in the east direction, placed beside a pigeon feather :feather: for the Air Element, that had dropped on my terrace some time agoā€¦:smiling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I also placed a lovely lil white candle :white_heart: :candle: in the center of my pentacle for representing the Element of Spirit. Finally, after I had set up my altar I lit each candle as I invoked the elements with divine chants and some blissful meditations!

I left the elemental candles to burn out near my altar at the endā€¦

At last afterI literally felt every elemental spirit sitting beside me, smiling, when I drew a subtle smile on my own face and cleared my altar for this Pentagram Elemental Tarot Spread!

I finished my Elemental Magick Ritual by gaining the insights from the cards I got as, each one of them, literally struck my head with a message clearer than crystal, sitting very well with their associated elements!! Hereā€™s a photo of my reading! :sparkles: :tarot_card: I have used the charming deck here - Tarot of The Divine :sparkles:

So far, I think I have REALLY enjoyed the Catch-up challenge :wink: for I got to participate in some extremely beautiful and magickal challenges! :sparkling_heart: :hugs: :hearts:
I am soon coming back with my third entry for this witchy week! :wink: :crystal_ball: :magic_wand:
Blessed be lovesā€¦
:heartpulse: :two_hearts: :hugs:

11 Likes

That is such a great way to think about transforming thoughts. I will remember this.

Love your poem!

I hope you both heal quickly and fully @jan_TheGreenWitch and @Mistress_Of_Herbs!
Beautiful looking teas.

That is impressive! So much dedication to making the teas. They sound wonderfulšŸ˜

Pretty altar and spell jar ingredients. May it bring you lots of self :heart: love.

That would look really cool! Any ā€˜mistakeā€™ makes your sculpture your own. I am sure it will look great! I look forward to seeing it.

N

So glad you enjoyed baking with intention! I usually mean to do that but the. Get caught up in the day and forget. Thanks for the reminder!

Love this!! As someone who games, this resonates with me. Iā€™m like -ā€œohhh a save pointā€ :wink:.

@charlotte2 beautiful sun and moon creations!

11 Likes

I hope your day got better. Sending much love and big hugs!

10 Likes

I am so glad this resonated with you :slight_smile:

Love your poetry!!

9 Likes

It was slow going, but I made it back out to the living room with my husband & 2 of my kids for the rest of the afternoon & evening. Iā€™m okay, just an off day & needed some time to kind ofā€¦ let the feelings be what they were going to be, even if I couldnā€™t immediately figure out why they were that way. :hugs: Thank you :people_hugging:

8 Likes

Everyoneā€™s entries are so amazing to see! :clap::star_struck:

Not to break up the fun and the flow, but I do have to play rule warden for just a moment with a friendly reminder for everyone about the Catch-Up Challenge rules:

If there are any questions or uncertainties about an entry, I will reach out to individuals privately via PM. And if anyone has any questions about the challenge, the rules, etc for me, know that you are always welcome to reach out! :blush:

Itā€™s also time for our weekly ā€œfinal callā€ call! :mega:

:grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation:

Itā€™s time for a friendly reminder:

:exclamation: This challenge will soon close :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and havenā€™t done so already, please post about your challenge experience(s) by the deadline:

ā†’ February 7, 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time)

If you havenā€™t already shared an entry but would like to join in, this is your friendly reminder that you still have a bit of time left to do so!

Blessed Be! :jar: :sparkles:

11 Likes

Thank you @Ostara! Happy Birthday!!

7 Likes

Thank you @Trixie_Thojrne!

6 Likes

For my next challenge entry, I chose to do :busts_in_silhouette: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Freedom in Forgiveness

Iā€™ve been meaning to write a ā€œF*** Youā€ letter for quite some time, and though this might not seem like forgiveness, I think it is. Hereā€™s why - for me, forgiveness is just as much about closure as it is letting go and moving on. In this case, the person the letter is addressed to has cut contact with me for their own personal reasons. I donā€™t believe I did anything wrong and the communication on their part was non-existent. So, long story short, I have no closure and this person really hurt me.

I wrote them a letter with everything I feel, everything I wish I could say to them, and then burned the letter in my cauldron.

I feel a bit better today ā€“ I did this last night ā€“ but I will probably have to do it again in the future because this is a bigger issue than one letter can address.

12 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus. I hope my cousin will get the help he needs. Maybe if the atmosphere surrounding our visit is right, then he will.

8 Likes

Oh @MeganB I saw your photo and knew before reading your entry what you were doing. I have experienced the forgiveness through closure you describe, and have also found peace in the ritual burning of a letter to the person who caused the pain. I feel for you and admire the lengths to which you are going to forgive. I think youā€™re right that future burnings may need to occur. We tend to hold onto these hurts as a means of protection and they come back to haunt usā€¦at least they do for me. Burn baby burn! :heartbeat:

9 Likes

You have done a great job @MeganB! :hugs: I am sorry for how much you got hurt, loveā€¦I think you chose to forgive that person, itself shows how big your heart is! :face_holding_back_tears: And yes go ahead and do this whenever you feel likeā€¦I too have a few things on my list that needs to be burnt in my cauldron as I banish their presence from my Heart. To be honest, my heart is as wounded as the damage a hundred bullets would do. I plan on removing these bleeding wounds one by one, very slowly! But I must say I will need some extraa blessings from my lovely friends here! :blush: Your entry is so touching Megan, I feel you and guess what? I love you! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Challenge Entry #3 - Money Magick

Back in the spell jar challenge, I made my first true spell jar: a money jar. šŸ«™ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Spell Jars & Witch Bottles - #94 by Aurora_Hestia

Iā€™ve kept it on my altar and have been making a point to meditate on it, even for a minute, every day since to really make the intention and spell work. And money has been coming in unexpected ways this past week which has been amazing!

Last night, I modified the Snow Moon Spell to use in the shower after seeing it from the Spell a Day post to focus on more money magick (https://forum.spells8.com/t/spell-a-day-february-5)

We have remote lights in our bathroom that are multi-colored and I used it in place of the purple candle while I showered and followed the guided meditation. Afterwards, I journaled everything I felt from the meditation and felt all warm and content from it. I couldnā€™t see the full moon as it was cloudy, but it still felt powerful and it also got rid of a pesky headache.

One of my biggest goals this year is to find financial stability so this is an area I plan to keep growing with and practicing!

11 Likes

Challenge Entry

Of Spells and Strings :yarn:

For my third and final challenge, I started a new embroidery. This one is more beginner friendly. As in, there isnā€™t a lot of yarn for the different shadings of the leaves, stems and flowers. Iā€™m glad because threading a needle is one of the hardest tasks to do. :sweat: Itā€™s not finished, but I have had to do it when my cats are asleep. :laughing:

10 Likes

Weekly Witchy Challenge- #1 for Amethyst

Iā€™m going for the Spell Mechanic badge here. Donā€™t know if Iā€™ll have the time or energy to catch the others up, weā€™ll see.

But for this one, I realized that I adjusted the Imbolc Spell from here on site and thought Iā€™d share that. For one thing, I canā€™t stand sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds. So I got some whole pecans. Thatā€™s a seed!

Iā€™m also not allowed to put any kind of food outside here at the apartments so I put all my pecans on my little altar overnight before disposing of them. It was a nice ritual, I donā€™t think I changed too much.

So thatā€™s me for this badge! I may try to get the weather one too if I can think up anything today. Cheers!

8 Likes