šŸ—“ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Catch Up!

Thank you so much.

I was home by 4 pm but then I fell asleep and woke up then to bedā€¦ I didnā€™t hurt much but I was resting a lot. It went well though. Now to work on the healing part of it. Today it hurts a bunch, so Iā€™m trying to stay still. I need to go get an ice pack, but Iā€™m building up energy for it because here it is just about 5 AM. Then I can have someone get me one without getting up.

3 Likes

Since I was up so early and I did a Freezer Jar Spell, I decided to also attempt the challenge - :money_with_wings: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- The Thrifty Witch! The Freezer spell needed salt water, vinegar, pepper, and a totem of the person. Preferably a picture or you can write their name on a card. I also needed a jar.

I reused a jar that had Rosemary in it & put the Rosemary in a baggie for now, until I can get into my closet & go into my witchy box. Then I didnā€™t have any regualr pepper that I could find or get to (Iā€™m not that mobile) so I used Crushed Red Pepper. I went onto Facebook and downloaded a copy of her profile picture then wrote her name on the back of the picture and put it in the jar. I put in the wetting agents and some Red Pepper. I used a black candle to seal the jar & then wrapped it in aluminum foil with the shiny side towards the jar & placed it in the Freezer.

I had set up my altar and invoked Brigid before starting. I lit a white candle and used Palo Santo incense. When I was through I thanked Brigid & released her then cleaned up my altar & let the Palo Santo burn to the end.

It was my first Freezer Jar Spell and it felt really good to be in touch with my craft and Brigid again. I havenā€™t practiced much since last month.

I also used my pendulum this morning & asked it a question. It was a yes!

I asked: Will I win my hearing on Wednesday?

4 Likes

I hope your jar spell freezes them out! That was a good job you did of it.

And yay for positive answers from your pendulum! That probably makes you feel more confident going into those two situations. You can get through it, I know you can!

:hugs:

3 Likes

It felt really good to be back to working on my spirituality & practicing my craft. I also got a pendulum, dowsing mat, full moon tea, & a ritual instructions for Samhain from Tamed Wild. I think Iā€™m going to try to do that ritual on Samhain.

5 Likes

Tamed Wild? What is that? I think Iā€™ll be doing the Samhain ritual from hereon Spells8.

3 Likes

Hi Tamera Iā€™ve always wanted to know more about astrology and the natal chart but I never really got a grasp on it so kudos to you Iā€™m so happy for you!
Blessed be

4 Likes

Hi
Itā€™s confusing, a bit. But Iā€™m trying! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I have lots of books, I have my natal chart and have books on astrology books always had a Nac for it! I once found a women that explained it all in a book and had videos to learn too. I tried to find it for you and no luck. If I find the info Iā€™ll keep u posted!
I have some books called The only astrology book youā€™ll ever need by Joanna Martin Woolfolk and I also have a personality book also the secret language of destiny a personality guide to finding your life purpose and the secret language of relationships youā€™re a complete personality guide to any relationships with anyone and I also have the secret language of birthdays! Lots of books!

Look here I found it hers the link https://youtu.be/jt1wqG-ojv8

5 Likes

Itā€™s a monthly witchy box subscription. I found it by accident, but it has come with some nice goodies. This box has 3 tarot cards that were picked for me, a new pendulum, a dowsing cloth, a piece of selenite, and a charm for a bracelet, plus Full Moon tea blend and instruction cards.

5 Likes

Thank you! I will definitely check this out.

3 Likes

Very cool! Sounds like you got a good deal! Iā€™ve always wanted one of those witchy subscription boxes, but I can never seem to afford it.

4 Likes

Beautiful work on the Freezer Jar Spell, @Susurrus! :clap::heart_eyes: done with ingredients and things you had on hand- no extra cost! Youā€™re a very thrifty witch :money_with_wings:. Wonderful you are getting back into the swing of your practice, and it sounds like your pendulum is pointing to very good news coming your way soon- exciting!

I love your passion for learning about astrology, @Jeannie1 :books::milky_way: Thereā€™s sure a lot out there, but itā€™s a very fun topic to research!

I know the feeling well, @Amethyst! Everyoneā€™s witchy subscription boxes look so cool, but they usually cost a pretty penny (not to mention shipping fees, especially international!) :package: Maybe somedayā€¦ or perhaps we can make our own! :laughing:

3 Likes

:exclamation: Friendly reminder that this challenge will close TOMORROW :exclamation:

Itā€™s been a pleasure reading everyoneā€™s entries for the different challenges so far :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For anyone who would like to join in on the Catch Up challenge but has not done so already, please share your challenge entry by the deadline- Tuesday, October 27th at 7:00AM CET (Central European Time).

Blessed be :heart:

2 Likes

The witchy box that I have is $26 with shipping included in that, I actually just canceled it because so much of the upcoming weeks is unknown.

I did get invited to my friendā€™s house for Samhain after the kids do their thing and are settled in for the night. My friend asked me and is going to pick me up that night to go over there. It will be her and her daughter joining us, so Iā€™m looking forward to that part too. Iā€™m bringing my crystals and we are going to charge them there. Unless I can get it set up here on my porch then I will leave them because there is quite a bit.

3 Likes

Ah! I had intended to go after the Kitchen Witch badge but havenā€™t had the chance to do any proper cooking in the last few days!
Hereā€™s a little recipe I always have to hand to fall back on with my new favourite magical twist at the end - I hope it counts! šŸ Spaghetti Pomidoro con Mozzarella - Kitchen Witchin' Catchup!

2 Likes

That sounds lovely, @Susurrus- I hope you have a fun and delightful Samhain celebration with your friend and her daughter, enjoy! :two_hearts:

Nicely done, @Limeberry! :clap: I loved your magickal spaghetti- it looks soooo delicious :drooling_face::spaghetti: Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

:heavy_heart_exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Thank you to all participants who joined in for a huge assortment of past challenges- you are all amazing! :clap:

I will go through all the entries now and award prizes- please keep an eye out for a Props and Presents post with more details. It will appear on the main page of the forum very soon :raised_hands:

Well done to all and blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

This challenge has closed. You can respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, but new replies here are no longer allowed.