Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Congrats to the Coven! šŸŽŠ

Iris,
I just got a new package :package: coming in the mail, itā€™s so I can put all my herbs in really neat. I just didnā€™t know where to my bottles. Iā€™d like them all to match like yours! It looks so neat. All of my herbs are in bags. So soon when I get my bottles and everything and I will show you all! Thanks for the inspiration!
Also I am thinking of getting a tattoo of infinite roots myself. I been waiting for the right tat. What a great idea thank you and Happy Birthday Infinite Roots! Infinite Roots has been my favorite passing time and has helped me grow infinitely!
Blessed Be
Jeannie

8 Likes

My mother was raised in a very religious family she didnā€™t even cut her hair till she was married :flushed: but Iā€™m guessing that is why we were raised without religion she didnā€™t ever push it on us or even talk about god or pray either . Even though she wasnā€™t very emotionally connected to us she gave me the best gift in the world which was to think on my own! To listen to the world :earth_americas: sheā€™ll always answer you!

When I was real young (6-8 yrs old) me and my younger sister would take baths together and We would always play princess and the witch, lol. I would bring my hand up as the water would flow down my arm and it looked like it was shooting from my fingertipsā€™ a play curse maybe for the princessā€™ lol. I look back and realized that was my first spell , play Magic ā€™ & funny thing, my sister told me just a few years back that she would do the same with her daughter and she thought it was the coolest thing.

Then when I was about 16/17 years old I got into Pilates/Yoga & meditation and didnā€™t even know I was Calling to the Goddess! I had my first Awakening or 3rd Eye experience after ā€œone of my spiral yoga dances and meditationsā€ and it was pure magicā€™ I knew that there was something to this ā€˜ & Thatā€™s when I started looking into all religions. I just loved when History and Science came together and still doā€™ I am a Sagittarius after allā€™ lol.
Learning Every Day is my favorite!

8 Likes

Iā€™ve always had a very ā€œHippy Soulā€ as my mom would say ; and itā€™s kinda funny tho. My mom decorates her dinning table for every single season or Holiday known to Human Kind! lolā€¦
ā€¦only if she knew :wink::wink:

7 Likes

I am also a Christian witch,
Having a mixture of both worlds. It feels right. This new coven is a blessing. It allows me as a solitary practitioner to participate with others, support and be a part of something bigger. I may not always comment. But this new coven brings joy to my soul as I peak in on others of like mind. I appreciate you all. Each of us brings something to the table. I am grateful for the experience!

10 Likes

My dearest girl, I read your intent with each & every word. I found myself nodding & agreeing with everything you said. I find most people that want to be serious about the craft are natural born nurturers. You, Lisa are a natural. We are the lucky ones, youā€™ve already enriched my life with your honesty & enthusiasm. With open arms, thanks for joining us. Stay positive and stay safe. Garnet

9 Likes

The recipe for Lamb Curry sounds amazing, @IrisW! :drooling_face: A lovely recipe for the Sabbat! :curry:

That is so sweet that you shared the finding spell, @Liisa! :heart: Your magick worked powerfully and the door to opportunity opened as you wished it. Iā€™m so glad your spell lead you here- we are all so blessed to have you here! Thank you for all of the knowledge you share, and for always being such a bright light. Many blessings to you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™m so glad you enjoyed the challenge, @Jewitch! It looks like your meditative time helped to bring clarity and comfort- what a journey you have had! Your road has been long and enlightening, how wonderful that you can look back at each step along the way and see how it lead you to this moment. Iā€™m so glad you found your way here, and cheers to that! Looking forward to continuing to learn and grow with you as well :pray::heart:

Beautifully written, @Rowan! :two_hearts: You summed everything up so wonderfully and in such heartfelt words. It is an honor to be in the coven with such warm and kind witches such as yourself :hugs: Thank you for sharing your story, and for being such a treasured part of the coven! So much love and thanks back to you :sparkles:

I think you expressed yourself wonderfully, @mary25! Really great post- thank you so much for taking the time to share your journey into magick and Spells8 as you grew into yourself and your own confidence, and also for sharing the lovely gratitude chants! May you continue to learn and grow on your path, delighting in exploring your new talents, Mary! :sparkling_heart: Many blessings to you :blush:

Hooray for your upcoming tattoos, @Magdelina! :star_struck: Thank you for sharing your journey and also for delving into your wonderful talents. You have so much great advice and helpful knowledge- you are truly a witch of many skills and abilities! :two_hearts: Looking forward to the day when we can finally all meet- somehow and somewhere! Until then, sending big virtual hugs your way :hugs:

Congrats on your self discoveries, @Kasandra! Candle, Draconic, Kitchen, and Tea magick are all wonderful aspects of the craft- good for you for exploring your skills and finding the types of magick that resonate best with you :sparkles: Many blessings back to you- and cheers to that! May many more years of learning and growing together be on the horizon :sunrise_over_mountains: :heart:

Strong and bright, you are a noble phoenix @praecog29! And we all know your heart burns just as brightly and warmly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Many thanks back to you for all that you do here! Your kindness, empthay, and understanding (not to mention the Energy Exchnage Circle you so loving put together!) really mean a lot to so many of us. Big hugs and many blessings to you :heart_decoration:

How wonderful that all of the pieces of your earlier years are fitting into place, making a beautiful picture @Saulamay! :jigsaw: :two_hearts: Thank you for sharing your thoughts and gratitude, and Iā€™m mirroring it back to you! Thank you for all of your input and wisdom that you share. You are a blessing, friend! Love and light to you :sparkles:

You are so wonderful, @Amethyst! Ahhh you always have such a way with words and can express things so perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing your experience, and as always- for sharing your kindness and endless love with the coven! :heartpulse: Sharing this space with folks as wonderful as you makes being a mod a delight- you fill the forums with creativity and joy! Many blessings and much love back to you- cheers to the road ahead! :confetti_ball: :blush:

The road has been long for you, @steph- but I am glad your ā€œhippy soulā€ and beautifully calling to magick have lead you here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Your enthusiasm for learning shines brightly- many blessings back to you!

Thank you for sharing your magickal history, @linda! :sparkling_heart: It means a lot that you took the time to reach out and share your voice. I am so happy to hear that the coven brings you join, know that you are appreciated as well! Much gratitude and love back to you, friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

My entry quickly got too long to squish into the challenge thread, so it has itā€™s own post! You are welcome to read it here: A Celebration of the Coven - Many Thanks!

There was so much to say and so much gratitude in my heart- I still donā€™t think I wrote it as eloquently as many of you wrote your beautiful entries, but hopefully it helped to express just how much I love Infinite Roots and how grateful I am to each and every one of you for making this place so special! :sparkles:

Interrupting for a moment to say:

Itā€™s friendly reminder time!

:exclamation: This challenge will close TOMORROW :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and havenā€™t done so already, please post about your challenge experience(s) by the deadline: Tomorrow: May 4th, 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

Blessed be! :pray: :sparkles: :confetti_ball: :heart:

10 Likes

I do better online than I do in real life. In real life, I tend to babble and stick my foot in my mouth. Either that or not say anything at all. LOL. Thanks so much for the kind words @BryWisteria!

6 Likes

All of these replies are so beautiful! I havenā€™t gotten the chance to read through every single one, but just know that I will :revolving_hearts: even if you donā€™t get a response, I see you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I keep coming back to read through all of these again :heartpulse: and every time I get emotional :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I havenā€™t even been here that long what am I going to be like in a years time?? :joy: ill be a total wreck with emotion :joy: Thank you all so much for being you, donā€™t you ever change for anyone :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

6 Likes

This forum, this coven, is a place I keep coming back to and falling in love with time and time again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It feels like such a warm and welcoming place, filled with good hearts and intentions. Youā€™ve helped me open up more and more, and again and again whenever something gets my defenses up. I love learning more about you, about myself and the Craft every time Iā€™m visiting. You dear witches are the best! :two_hearts:

I joined last year around Litha, having (re)discovered witchcraft as something that really resonated with me. I like just calling myself a witch, without pinning it down more specifically. Religion was rarely talked about in my family, at least in any positive light. I gravitated towards the ā€œhardā€ sciences and found a lot of interesting and useful knowledge and a curiosity and love for experiments. I tried to find the answer to Life, Universe and Everything from quantum physics and string theory, but eventually all the math got the better of me :grin: Something very profound I still got from it: everything is energy, everything vibrates, weā€™re all made of the same stuff (that isnā€™t really ā€œstuffā€ at all when you get down to it) and the big one, objective reality doesnā€™t exist. Itā€™s all exactly as you perceive it. Weā€™re all masters of our own reality, Gods and Goddesses of our own right if you will.

Iā€™ve always had a special relationship to dreams. I could never understand people who so readily dismissed them as ā€œnot meaning anythingā€. Learning that our dreams were a window into our subconscious was a huge thing to me. I got into dream interpretation, and soon it started bearing fruit. The language of the dreams felt so natural to me. I think it might have been through this forum that I learned that itā€™s the language of correspondences. A language older than any other, that has existed and evolved for as long as there have been brains capable of processing it. Not necessarily even human brains. Maybe millions of years. That is humbling to say the least.

I love making meaningful connections. And I love expressing them, giving them form. Spells and rituals have given me a wonderful outlet for that, and so has potion making. Discovering essential oils has given me a whole new sense to cater to! Senses and sensuality have a very special place in my life. I canā€™t wait until itā€™s safe to be close to each other again.

12 Likes

I basically use oils but I have bought herbs and dried plants to make pain salves. To my utter surprise, they worked!

11 Likes

Happy Birthday Infinite Roots Coven,
I resonate with everything everyone is saying.
This is truly a magikal place to be.

As many have said i just happened to come across Spells8 in my search of Wicca. I too, had this notion that Wicca did not come from a good place-Even tho i dabbled with Santeria in my younger years. Somehow, if saints were involved- it was ALL GOOD.

Now Iā€™m happy Iā€™ve become a Wiccan and practice witchcraft. Earth Magick is my favorite i think. In the beginning of my journey i thought calling the quarters was a bad thing, until i learned otherwise and continued on my journey.

Iā€™ve had so many spells come true, especially the financial help that i needed throughout the pandemic. ( And of course, dearly thankful to all of you for the positive thoughts and lighted candles you sent my way in the energy circle for my unemployment to come through. Always will be grateful!!:heart::heart::heart:)
Itā€™s the proof that Magick exist and is all around us .

I was so green and nervous in the beginning. Now, I feel enpowered, confident and learned so much within the time Iā€™ve been here. I feel such spiritual peace. No more spiritual struggles or anyone telling me if i donā€™t believe in a Christian God, i will be damned.
I can worship in as many as i want, or none at all. Itā€™s my decision to make. As a Wiccan i now see the earth and universe in a different light. My intuition has grown and i should do a better job at letting it guide me, without fear or doubts.

Iā€™m still not sure where i stand on the afterlife.
However, i do believe our loved ones that passed on are with us to help us through it and guide us. Because Iā€™ve felt them and seen them in meditations. What is a more beautiful connection than that? Iā€™ve learned that my Wiccan religion is really about LOVE, COMPASSION AND KINDNESS! No judgements exist whatsoever.

Do as you will, and harm to none.
I AM A WICCAN.

Blessed be, my dear coven.

12 Likes

I think thatā€™s a good way for everyone to go through life! Itā€™s wasted energy to judge someone. Everyone is supposed to be different!

I loved your entry! Iā€™m so happy that you found your way here & that you are doing so well on your path.

I hope you had a great day! Blessed Be! :star2:

11 Likes

My goodness this is so awesome! I think I found Spells8 either from a random google sear or through YouTubeā€¦ I cant remember exactly. But this community definitely has evolved and grown over time and I love it! Im so glad I decided to join this group (since Oct 2019). I always look forward to everything on here from new spells and new lessons to chatting and reading the forum! :smile:

11 Likes

The only word to describe what I felt reading the beautiful expressions and feelings for the Infinite Roots Coven: :infinite_roots: :hugs:

Agape

I love the unconditionality, assurance, and creativity in this community. We are All Creators of this Coven. So Mote It Be! :heart: :sparkles:

13 Likes

@Susurrus , thank you! Glad you are here as well!

Blessed be

9 Likes

Youā€™re right! I think spells8 showed up on my YouTube feed with a videoā€¦ Oh wow! I forgot about that!

10 Likes

@Saulamay i feel the same, itā€™s like a puzzle coming together and revealing the imageā€¦
Thank you for sharing.

Blessed be

12 Likes

You said it perfectly, the magick spelled with a k is all around us!
I think your right about those who have passed before us, they can see the veil behind us! Its best to stay in communication with them because they are already on the other side of the spectrum!
Thank you for sharing your thoughts & your right, I love that there is no judgement! I picked wicca cause it helped me with all the lables and things like ranks. I really do appreciate your input Walter you are a natural who speaks from the heart! Very authentic!
Jeannie
Blessed Be

11 Likes