šŸ”® Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Fortelling the Future

I used my witches runes. Iā€™ve not done much divination but the witches runes seemed like something I could handle. This was my pull for today

The sun rune is positive and a good omen. It symbolizes new beginnings and material wealth. It can fortell of awakenings and previously hidden information being brought to light. It is a time to reach for goals.

This week I decided to buckle down and get started with a routine and follow through with it so this really resonated with me. Iā€™ve followed my daily ritual and my journaling all week. I have followed the exercises Francisco posted from the spiral dancer. Perfect timing!

9 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™ll get the exact name for you and edit it in.

5 Likes

I do see the Grim! LOL. And I think the bird is a penguin. And it looks like a flock of some type of birds or bats around them, not sure.

5 Likes

Itā€™s a beautiful runestone! It looks like itā€™s just glowing with power. Very neat!

Thanks love! Iā€™ve heard good things about that deck. Youā€™ve got a good one!

6 Likes

Beautiful Rune @jill! Are they handcrafted or did you purchase them. Iā€™ve got an interest in Runes, I definitely should study about them more.

5 Likes

I purchased them on Etsy from moon goddess garden art. Sheā€™s in the UK but I got it in USA rather quickly.

7 Likes

I use my pendulum and decks for divination :milky_way:
I have a tarot deck and 2 oracle decks. I will do readings for myself and friends :relaxed: I have tried scrying with crystals/crystal ball but I never got anything. I know it can take a lot of practice and time but I just donā€™t have the time to work on it at the moment. Iā€™d like to practice more with it in the future. Iā€™d also like to learn how to do crystal readings. Theres just not many videos or articles on it. :crystal_ball:

8 Likes

@brenda10, that is too funny! You hold the answer! Lol

6 Likes

It could be you just havenā€™t found dice that resonate with you! Keep experimenting with dice and methods, and if you feel itā€™s not the right time then no worries about putting dice on the back burner for now. You could always revisit them in the future! :game_die::grin:

Sounds like you were able to connect with the pendulum even over a distance- a good sign! And in the case that it arrives and you donā€™t feel anything you can always send it back. But Iā€™ve got my fingers crossed it will resonate with you :grin:

You can always cross-check methods to enhance readings to get more details! On days when you have deeper questions, you can ask the pendulum to get a general direction and then specify details with the tarot :flower_playing_cards:

Glad you had a good day and avoided any negativity! I hope you had a lovely and relaxing weekend as well :blush:

The Grim!!! Ahhhhh! Wow, itā€™s so clear in your cup! :wolf::coffee: Youā€™ve got lots of other happy and good symbols in there too, so Iā€™ve got my fingers crossed the Grim has another meaning for you, just like it did in the movie! :joy:

You drew a very lovely rune for the day, @jill! :sun_with_face: Good luck with your routine and congrats on keeping up with the rituals and journaling! It truly sounds like you are experiencing your awakening and many blessing. Enjoy, Jill! :heart:

I know the feeling- scrying can be tricky! :sweat_smile: Itā€™s not my go-to method either and Iā€™m also hoping to practice with it more in the future! I think scrying in water or ice will be easier than in crystals :thinking: I love to look at my crystals and find shapes and patterns within, but then I always see the same image inside when I look- it doesnā€™t change with the circumstance!

If you ever come across a good guide for crystal reading/scrying, please share! I would also love to learn :open_book::two_hearts:

3 Likes

For divination enthusiasts, I included my entry to this weekā€™s challenge along with a post about Cross-Checking Divination Methods to Improve Readings :crystal_ball:

There is also a new discussion about Predicting the Weather! :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

And, itā€™s time forā€¦

:exclamation: A warm reminder that this challenge will close TOMORROW, October 13th at 7:00AM CET :exclamation:

If you would like to participate but have not yet done so, please post before the deadline! After this time a Props and Presents Post will appear in the forums with goodies for all participants :gift:

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and are enjoying the week so far- Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

I think thatā€™s what Iā€™m going to try to do with the pendulum. It should be a good learning experience I think. Like if I ask if itā€™s going to be a good day and get maybe or uncertain I can get out the cards and pull to get a clearer meaning.

Had a good weekend. Got some stuff done around the house and wrote some, so thatā€™s good. How was your weekend? Any adventures?

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been out of sorts with my divination for myself lately, but I do regularly read the cards for others. Iā€™ve got a few tarot decks and even picked up the Celtic Tree Oracle. I need more practice with that one, so Iā€™m probably going to be doing free one-card draws on Instagram eventually. Weā€™ll see!

I love reading tarot. Looking at the symbolism of the cards and how they all play well together just excites me. Sometimes it is uncanny what the cards can reveal to us :flower_playing_cards:

8 Likes

Here we goā€¦

7 Likes

Itā€™s been a crazy busy week (hence my lack of activity), but Iā€™ve actually been practicing more with my cards the past few weeks. I dont have any pictures, butā€¦

First, I tried doing readings for myself. Single cards, three card spreads and even more complicated spreads. Then, I tried mixing my Oracle deck WITH my tarot deck, as Iā€™ve seen other people do.

I spent a lot of time on YouTube, seeing how different people shuffle and read their cards. I have the books that accompany my cards, but I dont want to be that person who flips a card and opens a book to ā€œread your cardsā€ with.

So my biggest accomplishment currently is learning the vague basics of what each card means, and then adding in my intuition & feelings about what that card means for my situation, or as Iā€™ve been trying this weekend, for others.

I did a spread for one of my best friends yesterday, via Zoom, and it was AMAZING! I pulled the cards, listened to my intuition & gave her some answers (and things to think about). It really helped her make a decision or two about things that need to be done.

Iā€™m also interested in getting more into scrying. I have a mirror that I want to turn into a black mirror and then go from there. Thanks for giving me the boost to post about my current divination endeavors! Great challenge, as always!

7 Likes

Sounds like a great plan! The pendulum should help bring clarity and reassurance to your readings :grin: Very exciting- did you decide to place an order for one? :gem:

Glad to hear you had a good weekend, Kasie! And awesome you got some writing done- exciting! :two_hearts: Mine was good too, thanks! Weā€™ve been having constant torrential rain here :cloud_with_rain: Not fun for adventures, but wonderful for drinking tea (Iā€™m practicing my leaf readings! :fallen_leaf:) and reading books :open_book::blush:

I loved your posts about Sacred Irish Trees and the Ogham, Megan- the Celtic Tree Oracle sounds perfect for you! :evergreen_tree::two_hearts: I hope it turns out to be a reliable and helpful deck- enjoy! :blush:

Nice job on your 2021 reading, @Abs53! And gorgeous set-up too :gem: Thanks again for sharing :grinning:

Iā€™m so happy you enjoyed the challenge, Haley! :two_hearts: Congrats on the successful reading for your friend- sounds like it went wonderfully and that your hard work studying the cards is paying off :clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Mirror magick is not as widely used as other divination methods like tarot and tasseology, but is nonetheless fascinating! :star_struck:

Good luck with making the black mirror (Francisco posted a link with crafting advice here) and please let us know how it goes if you end up making one! It sounds really interesting :sparkles:

5 Likes

:exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED! :exclamation:

Thank you to everyone who joined in- I hope you learned a lot from your readings and that the future looks very bright :sun_with_face:

A Props and Presents post will appear in the forum very soon! :gift:

Blessed be :heart:

5 Likes

Itā€™s supposed to get cold and rainy this weekend. Iā€™m kinda looking forward to it. It would be nice to wrap up in my comforter when I take a nap. Good luck with your leaf reading! You are getting good at it!

5 Likes

Naps are always better with big, warm blankets! :sleeping_bed::two_hearts: Enjoy a relaxing weekend, Kasie- and thank you so much! You are very kind- Iā€™ll keep at with the leaf readings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :spiral_calendar: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Catch Up!

This challenge has closed. You can respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, but new replies here are no longer allowed.