Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Among Friends) :raven:

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to everyone who joined in for the 146th Weekly Witchy Challenge :raven:

Witch Companion Friend Pet Familiar Animal

To all those who shared about witchy companions this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a new forum badge:

:raven: :dog2: Among Friends :owl: :black_cat:

P+P Challenge Badges

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges”.

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Picture from Pixabay

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum and/or stop by the Activities Category to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :raven::sparkles:

15 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria! :grin::sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria!!!

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria. I enjoyed seeing everyone’s friends!

9 Likes

Thanks for the new badge!

8 Likes

What a wonderful badge, Thank you @BryWisteria :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you for the badge! Loved seeing the pictures of everyone’s campions. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Congratulations to everyone that got a new badge today! :heart: It was so lovely reading everyone’s posts about pets, familiars, and animals you hold dear.

8 Likes

Thanks for the new badge! Congratulations to everyone on their new badge.

8 Likes

The pleasure is all mine- congrats again, everyone! :tada: :heart: :blush:

For anyone who is up for another round, this week’s challenge has just been shared in the forum! I hope it’s a theme that interests you :grinning:

→ Weekly Witchy Challenge #147 - Amulets & Talismans :red_gift_envelope:

Blessed be! :trophy::sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you for the shiny new badge

7 Likes

Thankyou. Was an experience :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you for the lovely new badge :partying_face: & congratulations to everyone who also received a badge with this challenge! :tada:

Everyone had such great entries :hugs:

5 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit the Activities Category to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.