Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Carpe diem) šŸ§¹

Thank you to everyone who joined in for the 82nd Weekly Witchy Challenge :broom:

Spells8 Witchy Challenge Eeryday Mundane Magick

To all those who explored everyday magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:broom::purse: Carpe diem :open_hands: :sparkles:

ā†’ Carpe diem is a Latin phrase that can be translated as ā€œsieze the dayā€ ā†

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /ā€œPreferencesā€
  4. Scroll down the page until you see ā€œTitleā€. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click ā€œSaveā€ at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section ā€œBadgesā€ .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

Picture from Pixabay

The creativity of the coven shone brightly this week- there were so many wonderful ways and clever tricks for incorporating magick into the everyday! Thank you so much for sharing your methods for how to make the mundane more magickal :sparkles::raised_hands:

Whether it is or isnā€™t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week! By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

(And an extra thank you to @Amethyst for suggesting the theme this week! :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this weekā€™s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :broom::sparkles:

17 Likes

Thank you! One other form of every day magick that I forgot to mention is visiting a pagan, magick website regularly. This site has become a part of my every day life, even though I donā€™t post every day.

14 Likes

Thank you Bry.
Iā€™m so glad you explained the meaning of ā€˜Carpe diemā€™ My latin is r-e-a-l rusty. Off the top of my head, I thought it was either a dirty rug or a dam$ fish.
much love
Garnet :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Thank you for the lovely badge! And I thank everyone who participated! Itā€™s given me some new ideas!

11 Likes

Thank you, Bry, I love this new badge. :name_badge: :grinning:

10 Likes

Thank you so much for the badge. It is an honor to have it. Blessed be my friend.

11 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria I love the new badge!

11 Likes

Thank you all!
Jeannie

10 Likes

@Kasandra Youā€™re very welcome! And awww thatā€™s a very sweet tip to add in- I am so happy that the site has become a part of your every day magickal life! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Garnet Youā€™re welcome Garnet and hahaha now those would be some pretty wild titles to have on display :joy::+1: Much love back to you too!

@Amethyst The pleasure is all mine, Amethyst- thank you so much again for such a fun challenge theme! Iā€™m glad you were able to find some new ideas for everyday magick in your practice :sparkling_heart:

@Debra2 Youā€™re very welcome, Debra- thanks for joining in! :star2:

@PhoenixFire You are very welcome- the honor is all mine in sharing it! The badge was well-earned :blush: Blessing back to you too!

@Rachel21 Hooray, Rachel- youā€™re very welcome! Iā€™m so glad you like the badge :grinning:

@Jeannie1 Youā€™re welcome, Jeannie- thanks again for joining in! :tada:

12 Likes

Thank you very much for my new badge. Iā€™m sorry that it has taken me a little bit to say thank you. Iā€™ve just been so busy. Please donā€™t think for a minute that Iā€™m not grateful xxx

9 Likes

Congratulations to everyone that has a new badge :partying_face: It was so much fun reading through everyoneā€™s posts about everyday magic. I got some new ideas and was also reminded of some old ones!

8 Likes

@Jessica72 No worries at all, Jessica- and no need to apologize! :heart: At the end of the day, this post and the badges are just my small way of thanking you- so please donā€™t ever feel that thereā€™s any pressure to have to reply! Youā€™ve already done the hard work of the challenge entry :grinning: :+1: So thanks once again to you! :partying_face:

@MeganB There really were so many great ideas shared around- thanks so much for all of the great suggestions you shared too, Megan! :blush: I know I say this about every challenge, but it was a fun one :laughing: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you for the badge!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you for the badge & congratulations :confetti_ball: to everyone else who earned a badge this week! :tada:

8 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome @Christina4 and @Susurrus! :heart: Congrats again to the Carpe diem crew and all those who shared their Everyday Magick! :sparkles::partying_face:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.