Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Coven Celebrant) 🎊

Many thanks to everyone who joined in the coven-wide cheer as part of the 41st Weekly Witchy Challenge :confetti_ball: !

To all those who celebrated the many joys of the coven community as part of Spells8’s second anniversary, here is a special shout-out for you :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:birthday: :handshake: Coven Celebrant :heart: :dancer:

coven celebrant title

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

giphy

[Gif from Giphy]

Whether you shared your coven celebrations publically or kept your cheer personal- thank you so much to everyone who gave positive energy, shared smiles, and reminsiced on happy memories this week :blush:

Reading everyone’s entries was very powerful- the coven feels more blessed than ever thanks to everyone’s kindness, support, and love. May there be much joy awaiting Spells8 and its Infinite Roots Coven in the future- cheers to the happy memories to be made and more wonderful magick in the years ahead! :infinite_roots: :tada:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :infinite_roots: :confetti_ball: :heart: :tada:

20 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for always taking the time to set these up and follow through. It’s so much fun and I look forward to them weekly. I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you and your hard work to keep things running.

And thanks for the title l, although I don’t think I’ll ever change mine :sweat_smile: the crystal collector fits. Maybe one day, I’ll change it.

11 Likes

Thank you for the badge! I love it. My collection is going strong! I appreciate each challenge. I learn a little more each week.

@christina4 I tell myself that I will change mine one day, but mine just fits too. I will happily collect them though!

11 Likes

@christina4 I tell myself that I will change mine one day, but mine just fits too. I will happily collect them though!
[/quote]

Hehe I’ll happily collect them too :sweat_smile::two_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you for this lovely badge @BryWisteria very honored to be apart of this special moment of celebration. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Another great title to add to my collection.

12 Likes

There is a sense of oneness that we share. And thank you! I really appreciated Coven Celebrant challenge. It can be so rewarding, seeing everyone’s gifts and talents and who they are! Moreover, Travel Witch thank you for all of our projects that you create! I am ready for the new seeds to emerge. I have an anticipation I can hardly wait to see what’s coming next!!
Jeannie

11 Likes

Thank you for the badge! I enjoyed reading everyone’s stories, though I didn’t have the time to like or respond to all of them.

11 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for the badge, it’s an honor to belong to this community- learn from each other and continue to celebrate and flourish as a Coven.

Blessed be

11 Likes

Thank you for the new badge, dear heart! I always love collecting them!

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria, I always look forward to seeing what’s coming next iv learned so much already through just the challenges, let alone all the other resources :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Well done everyone, I’ve not done many challenges but this has been my favorite so far :heartpulse:

10 Likes

Excellent!! Congratulations everyone!! And many thanks to @BryWisteria for creating and managing these challenges!
Continued Blessings to the Coven

9 Likes

You are all very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you all so much for your kind words and once again for joining in- you make making the challenges fun! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :heart:

That sounds like a challenge! :laughing: I’ll have to come up with another crystal themed challenge in the future with a new crystal title for you! :grin::+1:

So glad you are enjoying collecting the titles! :blush: Perhaps someday there will be another one that resonates so deeply that you’ll be tempted to switch :grin:

You put this beautifully, Jeannie- I agree! :handshake: :two_hearts:

So glad to hear that, Lisa! :heart:

New challenge- coming up soon! :raised_hands: :grin:

6 Likes

If you come up with a better name, it’s on like Donkey Kong!!! I’ll change it in a heartbeat :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Hahaha it looks like I’ll need to do some crystal title brainstorming sometime soon! :laughing: :+1:

6 Likes

It’s a bet @BryWisteria :grin::v:t3:

6 Likes

YAY! Thank you I love it!

3 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.