❤️‍🩹 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Wholesome Healers

She is beautiful just like her Momma!

9 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing with me. I totally agree how you respond to situations I fear and feeling good about my response. I do have a therapist i start seeing her next month. Thank you again I appreciate your input.

11 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this with me. I’ll have to read Mirrors in the earth as well and merry meet @CelestiaMoon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Merry meet @christina4 and yes i totally feel safe here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you @jan_TheGreenWitch :heart:

10 Likes

Oh thanks @Ostara… you are too kind :heart:

8 Likes

My heart goes out to you and your sweet daughter, there’s so much in her situation I can sympathize with. :heart: The wounds in the heart are often the slowest to heal, and it’s hard to learn to trust in the goodness of life again. Time and love is needed, and calm and safety for the overwhelmed nervous system. I’m glad she’s taking part in your craft and finding peace in it. I found my own magick too when the night was in its darkest, like a shining star that led me back home, to my own power that has nothing to do with force and everything to do with love and gentleness. :seedling:

10 Likes

This is my weekly challenge entry.
A friend and neighbour was bit by a tick in the middle of July. He didn’t know it. He became sick, thought he had Covid but it got worse and his heart was affected. He is young, in his 30s and now needs a pacemaker.
I used Sasha Graham’s 365 Tarot spells book and cast a long distance healing spell for him.

12 Likes

Christina4,
I like that you used the eye :eye: of Ra! I can see how this symbolism can really help heal!
So much creativity and wisdom comes within!
Black Turmaline- I love :heart: means Purification Also clears the energy systems of any thoughts or psychic degrees that could cause blockages or imbalance if allowed to remain. It is the process of energetic “House Cleaning”
She’s able to absorb and transmute energies through her core of fire turning them into clear energetic frequencies that she then admits through her own energy field. Humans have reacted to this purification ritual throughout the centuries. “The crystal Ally cards”
What else you have there?
Jeannie

9 Likes

Hi beautiful sisters!
Believe it or not, the latest challenges seem to be following my personal journey, how incredible? Like last week my partner started feeling unwell but we just opened a business and cannot afford to close. He felt like developing some sort of flu/cold so I pulled out all my magic and natural remedies to heal him. Some of them were colloidal silver, propolis, thyme. Even though it lasted nearly a week it was never that bad to put him to bed nor developed fever or soar throat. He was unwell but symptoms never escalated. Also at night I would put my hand on his chest and repeating some spells in my mind. We managed to continue working until he was 100%.
I am not sure if I healed him but I felt like I was doing my part :blush::heart:

12 Likes

Zari, I was confused about smoking Coriander, but when you explained it our sweet Martje, it sounds like you inhale the steam rather than light it up like a cigarette, is that right?
Garnet the curious

9 Likes

I haven’t seen everyone’s enteries where my Internet is out but I wanted to make sure mine is in.

I anointed a yellow candle with blessing oil and did this chant:

Great Asclepius, mighty healer, bless me with your gift!
For my leg is hurting and has a rift!
Grant my doctors your wisdom and knowledge,
I must have a remedy that my insurance will acknowledge!
Bless me with healing, knit together my skin,
And let it be strong and supple, not thin.
Wonderous Asclepius, bless this chant on this day,
And let no harm come to me this way.

So mote it be!

11 Likes

It’s time for a friendly reminder!

The coven is truly blessed by all of the beautiful healing energy this week- there are so many talented healers and helpers! Thank you so much to everyone who has shared their healing magick experiences so far :pray::heart:

If you haven’t already shared an entry but would like to join in, please know that you still have some time:

:exclamation: This challenge will close TOMORROW :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and haven’t done so already, please post about your challenge experience(s) by the deadline: Tomorrow: August 9th, 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time)

Blessed be! :mending_heart: :sparkles:

10 Likes

@CelestiaMoon, you are correct that for her, gentleness was indeed the key to her recovery. By quietly sitting in the room with me, she could decide for herself if and when she wanted to take part in what I was doing and how she wanted to do that.

Thank you for such kind words and support.

10 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch, I replied with my thanks yesterday but wanted to reply with a fuller response as well. Thank you so much for SEEING me and understanding. I was running out of options and lo and behold, I only needed to quietly practice witchcraft and it demonstrated peace and safety to her passively.

Never underestimate the power of witchcraft is what I say.

Thank you again for such kind support :hearts:

11 Likes

I’ve been looking for an energy healing course and today one found me, at a special discount for the Lion’s Gate portal day. Really looking forward to it! :relaxed: :white_heart:

7 Likes

Challenge Entry

Among the many things that have happened within the last month, one of them was that I received my Certificate for Crystal Healing. A few days after that, I received heartbreaking news & even though there is distance between us… I wanted to do something for this person.

I found a small notepad with a brown leather cover that closes with a leather strap & a leaf charm at the end of the strap. I used the first few pages to write down the intentions for the following pages regarding the person & then I found a clear picture of the person & affixed it to a blank page. Around the picture I wrote all the things I love about the person & the love & healing energy I wanted to be directed towards them. I went through my box o’ charms… & added quite a few to page with the picture & on the back of that page. I added sigils & bindrune drawings around the picture for protection, love, & healing.

This is so hard to explain because last week was full of the everything :laughing:

In the middle of creating this book, it wasn’t so… smooth sailing because as I was looking for different things I wound up cleaning up different things. As I was cleaning up things, other things would pop in my head like… ooo… you should make that another altar for ancestor’s, loved ones, meditations, sending energy/healing, small works really. So I also was setting up a second altar at the same time.

I strayed from the healing book to the altar and then went around the room on a hunt for the perfect crystals to put in a small pouch to represent the person & to help with the energy being sent. I added:

I put the pouch on the altar next to the book & found a Rose Quartz point to put on top of the page with the picture on it. Then I set up a crystal grid & put the open book in the center with the selected crystals around the book.

I set up my Brigid, her offerings, with a lit white candle & Sage incense. I sat & focused all of my intent & energy on sending all the love, healing, & protection I could possibly send that way. I left everything up overnight. When I woke up in the morning to clear the offerings from the day before & start a new day, I closed the book & left it on the altar, put the crystals back in their pouch, then placed the closed book with the pouch & Rose Quartz point & have kept it on my altar.

I journaled about the experiences each day because this also didn’t all happen in one afternoon. It actually happened over the course of last week. So Wednesday will be a week since I got the book & pouch set up so I will “refresh” the book & crystals so to speak by cleansing & resetting my intentions.

(This is why I use a few pages in the front, about 3 or 4 pages per person, & then a few pages in the back of the book. I did those after I finished adding the charms around the picture & to the back page & then to the back of the book)

So by Friday afternoon, I took at least a 2-hour nap in the afternoon, but the rest of the evening was good & slow & relaxing. Of course, with all the heat, everyone just kind of wants to stay in the house & we find movie themes to watch… :rofl:

13 Likes

Challenge Entry - Wholesome Healers

First off, Happy International Cat Day!!! :cat2: :smiley_cat: :cat:

One of the loves of my life is my cat Donut. I could go on and on about how wonderful and special he is, but I will spare you all my craziness about this creature :laughing:

While his personality is truly remarkable and one of a kind, his health has been remarkable but not in a good way… He struggled right from the beginning with a near-lethal case of Calicivirus which damaged his immune system. Fast forward through 11 years of colitis and rhinitis and more recently diabetes to now and he has a recurrence of a seroma on his neck and a break-through bout of colitis. We aren’t at the end yet, or near it, but it’s enough to remind me that I will have to say a heartbreaking goodbye eventually.

In any case, I chose to do a healing spell for Donut - for his colitis to subside and the seroma to resolve completely.

I ended up mixing two spells to come up with one I liked using this one as the primary.

I used rose quartz for the earth, a seashell for water, a feather for air, and a lighter for fire. I included a paw print we made a few years ago, a leopard figurine and the Strength card from my Grimalikin deck. I dressed a white candle with Frankincense and stuck a few of his shed cat hairs to it.

I lit some palo santo and cleared the space then lit the candle. I entreated Bast:

Great Lady of Cats, hear my request,
I call the four quarters, north and east, south and west,
Spin these energies around Donut in a multi-colored ring,
Recovery and health, to my dear cat now bring.
By all the powers of the earth and sea
As I do will it, then so shall it be.

Modified from Ellen Dugan

I then thanked Bast, cleared my mind, and called upon Artemis for her help healing Donut and allowing him more happiness and time.

I copied the ritual into my journal and while I was letting the glue dry on the pictures I added… this happened :smiley: :heart:

14 Likes

Awww! :smile_cat:
Sweet kitty, may Lady Bast look over you with love and protection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Siofra Strega,
I love that you put all this energy to help another person! It’s really great energy work! You put so much into your work and I know this person is going to be blessed :innocent: You are a healer and glad to have you by my side and the coven! We are so blessed :innocent:
Jeannie

12 Likes