Witchy Wisdom: Share a Topic you’re learning about

I am reconnecting with self and for me this week was spell casting/intentions in line with moon phase…

9 Likes

I love all the skills everyone is learning here. :green_heart:
For me I’m going to take the plunge and move into necromancy/spiritualism and get my hand crafted Ouija (maybe that shop or another one in Glastonbury will have one :thinking:), or I’ll continue to make my own, and reach out across that veil. I’ve got alot to learn first, but this is one field that both my grandmother (passed over now) and my aunty are in, so it’s time :ghost:

12 Likes

I don’t really have any info to share but I am learning about self love. And that it is ok to put me and my choices first every so often. It has been a hard road but I am getting better at it everyday. (This coven has helped me a lot also) Thanks everyone!!!

13 Likes

Beautiful! I hope your moon magick went well and helped you take another step on your journey of reconnection :waxing_crescent_moon: :sparkles: :blush:

How exciting that you’re continuing in their footsteps and pursuing their work! I bet they are watching over you with smiles and cheering you as you go, Tracy. Wishing you all the best as you explore your necromancy! :open_book: :ghost: :sparkles:

A huge congrats to you, Audra! :heart: There are some ideas that society has around pushing oneself too far or always putting others before the self that are really unfortunate and quite harmful. Self love is a very wholesome and important area to explore, and I’m cheering for you wholeheartedly on your journey! :hugs:

9 Likes

Thank you yes very successful with my moon magic :slight_smile: new witch bottle and new path clearing spell :slight_smile: :heart:

10 Likes

Woohoo! That’s awesome, Tab- congrats on your successful spellwork! :tada: :waxing_gibbous_moon: :sparkles:

9 Likes

I agree with you “I love all the skills everyone is learning here. :green_heart:” (tracys,spells8,2024). I can draw stick people like a professional but other than that, :thinking:

I am sure I do not have to tell you this, but it will make me feel better: BE CAREFUL with the Ouija board (that’s all)!

Mote It Be,
Medea

10 Likes

You’re so lovely :sparkling_heart:, that’s why I’m taking a professional course, so that when I chat to the other side, I’m only getting nice calls :grin: There is a post here though which is good about safety and the Ouija
Using a Ouija Board Safely
:sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you Tracy :people_hugging:. When I watched a very large Black entity or Demon fall out of me, I have a very different outlook on “things” and my sweet sister witch…Ouija Boards can be dangerous, so I am so very happy you are taking this seriously :lucifer_sigil: :triple_moon_goddess:

Mote It Be
Medea

9 Likes

My daughter and I have been seeing so many angel numbers the last few months. Thank you for the links!

11 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Studying the Elder Futhark Runes