A gratitude spell/ritual for something I have already manifested?

Hello beloved witches :heart:

So, I am thrilled I have manifested something I have been wanting for a while, and was wondering if there was any kind of gratitude spell or ritual or offering I could make to the Universe/The beautiful Goddess to say thank you? What can I offer to the Wiccan Triple Goddess (I have been drawn to her over the past few months)? Maybe I could do something on this upcoming full moon? Would a painting be a good idea?

I am just so happy to get what I wished for and I really want to honor the Divine by offering something or doing a little ritual.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance :two_hearts:

8 Likes

I don’t have any ideas, but I was wondering the same thing! What do you do when one of your intentions comes to fruition?

7 Likes

Here’s some ideas for you @Peridot

Gratitude Salt Spell: Attract More Good Luck in the New Moon

Print it: Gratitude Spell

A Prayer of Gratitude

Print it: Gratitude Spell for Good Luck

Gratitude Stones/Gratitude Challenge

Artemis’ Gratitude Devotional Prayer

Hear me, Zeus’ daughter, celebrated queen,
Dionysian and Saturn, of a noble mien.
In darts rejoicing and on all to shine,
Torch-bearing Goddess, Martian divine;
Over births presiding, and thyself a maid.
To labour-pangs imparting ready aid.
Dissolver of the zone and wrinkled care,
Fierce huntress, glorying in the Sylvan war.
Swift in the course, in dreadful arrows skill’d,
Wandering by night, rejoicing in the field.
Of manly form, erect, of bounteous mind,
Illustrious dæmon, nurse of humankind.
Immortal, earthly, bane of monsters fell,
‘Tis thine; blest maid, on woody hills to dwell.
Thank you for all that I am and all that I have
Thank you for the wind that caresses me
Thank you for the sun that keeps me warm
Thank you for the food that I have
Thank you for the water
Thank you for the seas
Thank you for the sunsets
Thank you for the sunrise of a new day
Thank you for the grass
Thank you for the plants
Thank you for the flowers
Thank you for all the beautiful aromas
Thank you for my strength
Thank you for the fire
Thank you for the earth
Thank you for the home where I dwell
Thank you for the sacred temple that is my heart
Thank you for the trees.
Thank you for my breath.
Thank you for my life.
Thank you, Artemis

Foe of the stag, whom woods and dogs delight,
In endless youth who flourish fair and bright.
O, universal queen, august, divine,
A various form, Cydonian power, is thine.
Dread guardian Goddess, with benignant mind
Auspicious, come to mystic rites inclined
Give earth a store of beauteous fruits to bear,
Send gentle Peace, and Health with lovely hair,
And to the mountains drive Disease and Care.

8 Likes

@Peridot, it’s so nice to see you & I’m so happy that your manifestation came to fruition. I love that you said you have been feeling the pull to the Triple Goddess too! Definitely warrants gratitude I’d say. @marsha shared some great general gratitude options, as far as specifically for the Triple Goddess, it is her spring equinox/Beltane, time of rebirth, growth, the maiden aspect, so think of things that for you would make good offering surrounding those themes before you do a prayer or ritual for her. I know there is some information on The Triple Goddess & a Goddess Anointing Oil you could make for your candles when you are working with Her. The Triple Moon is Her main symbol but you could also use spirals.

Make sure that it feels good to you though & not awkward or off. She will appreciate it more if comes from your authentic self. :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Greetings @Peridot!

I am so happy that your manifestation came to being- congrats to you! :blush:

You’ve already got some fantastic suggestions here, so just adding in to say that I think anything you give that comes from the heart will be appreciated by the Goddess.

Absolutely! :raised_hands: While all offerings are special, things crafted by hand and made with love and intention are what I consider to be the highest possible offering. If you feel called to do so, I know a painting would be an amazing gift of gratitude! :gift_heart:

Good luck and blessed be! :sparkles::blush:

5 Likes

@marsha thank you so much for the suggestions, I specially loved the gratitude prayer. I have never connected with the Horned God though, so I might adapt it to the Goddess alone, would that be fine?

@Susurrus I really liked the anointing oil, thank you. I will see if I can find the herbs for it and hopefully make it for later :slight_smile: Also, I am not that familiar with the lunar calendar, so I read about Beltane, and love the idea of incorporating flowers in my work!

@BryWisteria Thank you so much! I have recently gotten into acrylic painting and, not only is it so therapeutic, but I feel like it’s a spiritual experience every time! I think I know what I am going to do: a combination of painting, candles and prayers.

Thank you guys :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Of course, adapt the prayer to your needs.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.