Charging Amulet

I would like to consecrate and charge an Amethyst Amulet for my daughter. Can I get some tips on the best way to help family members in my practice? I would love to give her this gift and for it to be charged for her. Blessings in advance!

6 Likes

Hi Jojo :heart:

I think charging amulets is a great way to help your family with your craft! Charging jewelry is also extremely simple to do. :blush:

A simple process could look something like this…

• cleanse all the jewelry

• charge the jewelry with your intention during a spell – usually includes ingredients such as candles, incense, and herbs

• gift the jewelry to your family member

Easy as that!

We have a few topics here on the forum that involve charging jewelry, plus an article on the website that can help :+1:

7 Likes

Thank you so much for your response. I have studied the lessons. It feels like they guide you to charging it for the self. What can I do to help me concentrate my intention towards the Amulet being for my daughter?

5 Likes

Wherever it says to focus on the intention, that’s where you’re going to focus on the person the amulet is for. You can also incorporate a taglock of your daughter – something that ties the spell directly to her. This is going to be something like a picture, her name and date of birth, or even a piece of her hair.

For example, with the chant listed under the Enchanting Jewelry article, you could change it to this:

Day and night,
safe and sound.
[Your daughter’s name] is protected
by Divine Light.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.