Dark energies are hurting me and i need help

hello my name is megan. i am new to spells8. i am writing this because i am trying to find someone who can really help me. im not doing so well and i have dark energies that are hurting me. please if there is anyone out there that can help me. please. thank you.

13 Likes

Hi @pagan_megan my names Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja from Va welcome to the forum here are some protection spells I hope can be some help. :pagan_book: :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Hello @pagan_megan,

Welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I’ve gone ahead and rehomed your post to the Q&A category - this is the best place to call on the wisdom of the coven! I hope you’ll be able to get some answers that will help you.

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not doing well. Do you know any more about these dark energies that are hurting you? Do you feel they may be coming from an entity, another person, a place, or from within? The more you know about these energies the easier it will be to work out a solution.

In terms of energies in general, I agree with Crystal - protection spells are a good approach. You may also consider cleansing work (to remove bad energies). If you feel the dark energy is coming from a hex or a curse, a removal spell may be of interest.

Whatever you choose to do, I hope you can find some methods that work to remove the negative energy! Wishing you all the best.

Blessed be :sparkles:

10 Likes

Hi @pagan_megan :wave: I’m Susurrus a moderator here at Spells8.

I am a witch from MA and @crystal59 and @BryWisteria shared a great collection of protection spells for you.

Have you tried cleansing your space at all? Maybe using smoke or another type? Be sure to have your windows open when doing so, then they aren’t staying in your home.

Physically cleansing and making sure to get in nooks and corners too. You can wash windows, doors, floors, mirrors with Florida Water :green_heart: then lock the mirrors.

Locking Mirrors

Then set up some protective measures around your home, space, yourself.

Passive Protection: An Ongoing Protective Ritual with a Mirror
Protection from Draining Energies
House Protection Crystal Grid :gem:
Got Hexed? How to Do a Return to Sender Spell

9 Likes

@pagan_megan I wanted to welcome you to the forum and say how sorry I am that you are having such a rough time. I’m Kat I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic.

It looks like some of our knowledgable forum members have given you a few suggestions of things to try and I hope that one of them is helpful to you!

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions! :herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

9 Likes

First do a shield spell

1. do a removal of hex/evil eye/ curse spells (just to make sure)

2. Do a return to sender spell

In that order

8 Likes

I recommend a limpia egg cleanse it might be helpful as well :pink_heart:
How to Do an Egg-Cleanse (Huevo Limpia) Ritual | POPSUGAR Smart Living

By Jasmin (Esoteric Esa) Alejandrez-Prasad

6 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. Loki is my personal deity. I’m a chaos witch and Norse pagan. I’m sorry you’re going through this. You’ve received so much help from others already. I’ll add a ritual incase it’s curse energy.

How To Avoid/Break Any Curse Norse Magick

Also, if nothing works, seeing a professional medium/healer may also help you, identify the energy and get rid of it.

Maybe too @moderators can add you too Energy Exchange for coven prayers and energy :sparkling_heart:

:green_heart:

7 Likes

That’s a lovely idea, Tracy! :blush:

If you’d like to be added to the Coven’s Energy Exchange Circle (a place to request love, light, and healing energy from fellow coven members) just the say the word and we’ll be happy to add you in, @pagan_megan :pray: :candle: :heart:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

thank you to all of you. i wasnt sure at first on how i should ask for help and i was nervous about the responce i would get … i must apologize for thinking that way because you all are so amazing. i have been dealing with this for sometime now and i have not been able to find a solution until now. thank you all sooo soo much. i have been reading all of your responces and i have been looking up all of the stuff you all have shared with me . thank you all for everything. for the first time in a while… with the help from all of you … i am starting to see and feel that i can shake this and i will be okay. i am forever greatful for all of you. thank you . thank you from the bottom of my heart.

6 Likes

Glad it worked :grin:

5 Likes

Awww I’m happy if you found what you were hoping for, Megan - and you’re absolutely right, you’ll be okay! I hope whichever methods you choose to use will help you banish those unwanted bad energies. You’ve got this! :muscle: :sparkles:

Much love and many blessings :heart:

5 Likes