Elemental Water Spray 🌊

Do you work with the Elementals?

:ocean:
Here is a little information about Elemental Water and a nice little spray and imbuing chant to go along with it.

Enjoy!

9 Likes

Beautiful visuals, lots of helpful background information, step-by-step advice to make the recipe, and when to use it- you really do it all, @SilverBear! :sparkling_heart: :heart_eyes: This is gorgeous- thank you so much for sharing your magick and wisdom! :sparkles:

4 Likes

I enjoyed watching your video! It was different but easy to understand…I guess I’ll be making it then :sweat_smile: thank you kindly, @SilverBear :two_hearts::ocean::droplet:

3 Likes

I was trying to do something different - I had this visual thing in my head and I had to try to recreate it…

PLUS, it made my decision EASY to go this route because allergies have been kicking my butt…so I didn’t want to scare people with my allergy face. LOL!!

4 Likes

Thank you. I, of course, am working on ALL 4 elementals…so stay tuned!! I also have this amazing piece I am working on…it’s a guided meditation. I got permission from Stephanie Woodfield to use her guided meditation for Meeting Macha, even the hubby helped with this one! I think this is my most intricate piece to date.

I am very excited to release it once complete.

51GMCUem+mL.SX258_BO1,204,203,200

6 Likes

Oh no! Uh allergies. Hope you feel better soon!!

4 Likes

Thanks! Of course everyone thinks I have the plague lol… Sigh. Oh well.

5 Likes

It’s just allergies. I have it too. Runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing. Ya get it.

5 Likes

Ooh, can’t wait for the meditation video!!! :grin::heartpulse:

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about your allergies, @SilverBear! It’s a tough time of year for allergies :sneezing_face: I hope they pass quickly and you can be sniffles and sneezes-free again very soon!

That’s so exciting- I’m looking forward to the other elementals videos and the guided meditation! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks again for all that you do! :pray:

5 Likes

Awesome video! I am going to make sure to gather the essential oils I need for these sprays! Great job.

I am a water sign and so drawn to the colors of blue and the any body of water really. I have found that I can’t live away from the ocean. I need to be able to go to it whenever the spirit moves me too. Which living on the Cape is quite often.

Thank you so much for these videos!

5 Likes

I listened to the Water presentation again today after watching the Fire one yesterday. This one is awesome as well. Some days you are paying attention to wisdom given more than others. I am going to make this spray as well! Thank you!

4 Likes

@wendy4 she really does an awesome job with these videos. I love to watch them too. I watch them and then go through them again to write down the recipes and their uses. I just watched the Elemental Air Spray and wrote down the recipe for that one too. I can’t wait for the Earth video to come out.

4 Likes

I am interested in that one as well!

4 Likes

Today I mixed this spray and used it in my space afterward. It was very refreshing and made the room seem lighter than usual. I think I will use it to freshen my space as needed while I invoke water and when I do my tarot readings.

3 Likes

Since it is Pisces season & my daughter is a Pisces. Plus 1 of my sons is a Cancer and I am a Scorpio, I felt like appreciating the water signs today & I am wearing this & sprayed it in my space & on my bed. It’s really a nice spray for all kinds of things.

3 Likes

Yes hope your allergies clear up soon!

5 Likes

Silver Bear,
Thanks for the recipe you are a true blessing!

Element of water and 🧜‍♀ mermaids! Life Giver brings your gifts of love and healing and compassion! Give us ur cleansing attributes! Wash away all the blues! Thank you elemental water :sweat_drops: Thank you spirit for your spirit and wisdom! Unite us bring us hope and that these dreams do come true! Thank you for this is our inheritance!
Jeannie

6 Likes