July, August, September 2022 Daily Single Draws

So there was a thing last night & I did this with my daughter this morning & the day brightened right up! :two_hearts: :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

@Susurrus Way to show up for her and yourself, and be fully present - feels so good. :white_heart: :sailboat:

4 Likes

Monday, September 19, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

• (By: Amanda Lynn Hails)
  • I shuffled 3 times, removed the top 3 cards & flipped over the top card:

REMEMBER THE GOOD

In life, it can be easy to focus on what’s missing, on what could be better. But if that is where our attention stays, it will hinder us in being able to absorb the magic of living. Take time today to purposefully acknowledge the good things in your life, those that are around you & those that you yourself have accomplished.

Rune Draw

Dagaz :dagaz:

Magickal Uses: Wonderful for opening or closing any magical ritual or working. Used to bring positive outcomes. Helps maintain a positive attitude & persevere in the face of adversity. Good luck, promote positive transformations, increase wealth, turn the corner in a challenging situation, and have spiritual or creative breakthroughs.

Overall Meanings/Keyword(s): Dawn, Intuition, Cycles, Beginnings, Transformation, Endings, Light. Spiritual enlightenment, bridging of 2 opposites. The slow progression of change, better times & positive change comes 1 day at a time. Promises the light at the end of the tunnel—pronounced physical & spiritual harmony.

Harmony of the 6 Cardinal Points

4 Directions of a compass (N, S, E, W) :compass:
Heavens above us
Heavens below us

Brightstave/Upright: Day, brings the boon of archetypal awareness, which can sometimes seem spontaneous. It is a source. The only true source of hope & happiness. A great awakening is at hand. True vision will be gained. Open yourself to the raw power of it all. Know that you are this power, this divine form manifested. You walk with your lineage at the ready, guiding you inwards towards your greatest (yet undiscovered) strengths. You are the bridge between the sun & the unseen. That which is known & that which is not yet remembered. Root down to rise up.

Arms raised & palms turned skywards, I am willing, I am an open channel. The essence of the universe pours through me, cleansing, grounding, and protecting me. I am now, I am forever. I am guided & I guide.

Balancing 2 points. Time to embark on a new path. Balance point, growth, & freedom. The cycle of day & night. Twilight paradox.

Dagaz - 23rd of the Elder Futhark & 7 of Tyr’s Aett :dagaz:

4 Likes

nice cards

5 Likes

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

GATEWAY OF LIGHT ACTIVATION ORACLE
Kyle Gray, Artwork by Jennifer Hawkyard

HALLS OF LEARNING
Spirit Guides. Confirmation. Great lessons.

Your message:
You are on the path of great learning. Spiritual beings are drawing close to support you. The Halls of Learning gateway indicates that your spiritual gifts are developing at this time.

6 Likes

I decided to ask about tomorrow’s goals and disposition with my oracle cards and post here for tomorrow in advance since I will be in the chemo chair all day tomorrow.

Oracle draw for Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Deck: Leila+Olive’s Pythia Botanical; Oracle Volume II

Card - Flowering Tobacco | STIMULATE
A sign to teach or be taught, to share passions with a coven, class or other company one might keep. Those that enchant are they themselves enchanted, as the things that keep us driven are the best ones to be given.

6 Likes

September 21, 2022

I haven’t been the best at remembering to do a daily draw for myself (whoops!), but I did one today and felt inspired to share its message :bat::sword_tarot:

Eight of Swords - Reversed

Flying fox (Pteropus vampyrus)

You may feel restricted and powerless, but these are things that you have imposed upon yourself. You may have to face a difficult decision, but you must release those constraints before you do so. Be honest with yourself.

Reversed: Open to change, self-reflection, taking accountability, release

From the Anima Mundi Deck Guidebook

Love and Light- may you have a blessed day! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Transient Light Tarot
by Ari Wisner

10 Wands

This signifies an abundant legacy. What you manifest, accumulate, and provide during your life reaches beyond yourself.

This legacy is a storehouse for others, especially those you care about. Be inspired to make a difference for the future, whether that is building better cultures and structures for the next generation or providing your own children with a well of energy and confidence for their own journey. Consider sustainability in all that you do.

6 Likes

The Synchronicity’s of the cosmos and the web of connection September 22 2022
I am using the Tarot on the go! The Mary Hanson Roberts Tarot Deck!
I am feeling burnt out and some rest would not hurt :disappointed:
Ten of Rods

6 Likes

A meme for Oracle vs Tarots for this topic’s regulars - pretty much sums it up for me lol:

5 Likes

Omg @jan_TheGreenWitch I just woke up & I’m laughing… sooo true… LMAO :rofl:

Also thank you to @marsha, @jan_TheGreenWitch, @Jeannie1, @BryWisteria also anyone else who may have posted while I have been away. :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Good morning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I cleaned off my desk this morning and felt like doing a single draw for the collective. I shuffled my Traditional Manga Tarot and pulled The Moon.

I don’t think I’ve ever pulled this card for myself, so that cements even further for me that someone here needs to hear this. If this resonates with you then perfect. If not, that’s okay too :pray: :sparkles:

Don’t live in your head. Fantasies are all well and good, but when you start to spend too much time in your inner world because you’re scared of reality? That’s a bad thing. It may be a hard thing to do, but sometimes we have to face our fears in order to live happy, healthy, and productive (for ourselves!) lives. The Moon illuminates your fears, casts shadows, and shows you that your inner world is not where we should be spending all of our time. Listen to your subconscious, see your shadows, and take the path that leads to reality.

:pray: Megan

5 Likes

I can’t agree with this more than I 1 heart & a lot of love :revolving_hearts: :heartpulse:

4 Likes

September 23, 2022

Affrimation

“I have only scratched the surface
of what my potential is. Day by day,
I am discovering what’s possible.”

~ Shawn Fontaine

Join Moon Omens Email List

7 Likes

I’m trying to remember this all day today – mostly the “productive for myself” part. What’s productive for myself isn’t going to be productive for everyone else :laughing:

6 Likes

Thats where I run into issues too :rofl:

4 Likes

Megan,
Thank you :blush: so much to you and Soifra for the newsletter!
Jeannie

6 Likes

You’re welcome Jeannie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Friday, September 23, 2022

Notes from the Universe on LOVE & Connection
by Mike Dooley
Loving so much!
“Loving so much”

In case anyone should ask, your heart isn’t so large because of your wings; it’s your wings that are so large because of your heart.

Sometimes Loving So Much can be pretty heavy.

Thanks for all you’ve shared,
The Universe

P.S. It’s just another one of those nutty body algorithm things.

6 Likes

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Affirmation

“I am aligned to my highest self
and my highest calling. I waste no
time pursuing what is not meant
for me. I give my full focus and
attention to what is meant for me.”

~ Lukas Notes

Join Moon Omens Email List

5 Likes