July, August, September 2022 Daily Single Draws

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Affirmation for the New/Dark Moon :new_moon:

ā€œI clear away any stagnant energy thatā€™s no longer serving me and welcome any changes that need to occur in order for me to best align with my highest self.ā€

Affirmation Source

3 Likes

Monday, September 26, 2022

Rune Draw

Mannaz :mannaz:

Magickal Uses: Help or cooperation with others, increase mental agility, improve memory, promote harmonious relationships, & success in legal & academic issues.

Use Mannaz to cultivate more of your own potential. There is something deeply & inherently human in each of us, & the world benefits by sharing that with others. Whether itā€™s creative pursuits, professional aspirations, or simply a way to live to your highest potential, invoke Mannaz to help bring forth that from which the world & you will benefit.

Overall Meanings/Keyword(s): Divine Union, Relationships, Ancestors, Community, Intelligence, Manifestation, Origin, Self, Family, Man/Humankind, Natural Gifts, Physical & Spiritual Cultivation

Brightstave/Upright: Rune of humanity & of humanness with all of nobility & power of spirit along with weakness & mortality. Great intelligence is born of divine or higher knowledge. There is happiness in inner & social life born of a realization of the truths of human existence. Blinders removed. Awakening. See things as they are. Could indicate seekers of any kind. Success in learning. Self-development: nurture & grow that which is natural & unique to you. Your gifts are necessary not only for your personal development & fulfillment but for the betterment of those in your chosen community. Never doubt yourself, never doubt the magic that flows through your soul.
Mannaz - 20th Rune of the Elder Futhark & 4th of Tyrā€™s Aett :mannaz:

Lithomancy with Stones

Crystal for the week from the Radiant Crystals Oracle:

Ametrine :gem:

Moon Omens Affirmation

ā€œI never compromise my integrity
to advance in life because that
would be my biggest down fall.
I am purely and solely dedicated
to living with full goodness of
heart in its full capacity.ā€
~ Lukas Notes

Join Moon Omens Email List

6 Likes

Soifra Strega
Iā€™m glad you shared I

Blockquote
Amertine is good for breaking habits! I think I have this crystal!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Sep 26th
The Wild Unknown Archetype Deck Kim Krans
I am tuning in to my Avoidance card which is the mask and for the Approaching I got The External Child :girl:
I have been making a mask that represents my shawdow and besides all that I need to really pick up all the pieces when it comes to the inner child and do some deep healing work with the book I am reading it really ties inn well! I am rooted
I am grounded
I am centered
I am whole
There is a lite inn me an internal flame :fire: and she wants to come out and spend a little bit of time with my grown up side! I am working on self! So I hope that makes sense!
Omg the elephant Honor empathy responsibility and cooperation! I love elephants they are well known and good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Jeannie

4 Likes

September 27, 2022

Getting back into the swing of daily draws with this card- offering it up to the coven!

Four of Cups

Hermit Crab (Paguroidea)

Is life feeling a bit stale for you at the moment? Are you feeling disengaed and apathetic because of that? Perhaps something disappointing recently happened, which resulted in you becoming closed off. Consider meditating on your current situation for clarity, but donā€™t ignore the things in front of you which may help.

Upright: Apathy, meditation, contemplation, disconnect

From the Anima Mundi Deck Guidebook

Love and light- hope you have a blessed day! :sparkles::crab: :cup_tarot:

3 Likes

Thank you @jeannie1 for posting your draw! I love the image on the cards, elephants are kind of a thing in our house :laughing: Thank you so much, you are doing great & growing each time you post! :heart:

Thank you @BryWisteria, thatā€™s how I had started doing single draws, I posted them here. I actually can relate a lot to this card but also, I know I have to start doing more for myself & not helping everyoneā€¦ just seems like everyone calls upon me around the same times & I run out of time without realizing it :thinking: Need to get better with boundaries for people outside of my family :rofl:

4 Likes

@Susurrus Agreed, itā€™s a really great way to get into a habit- thereā€™s something about posting for the collective and sharing the reading publically! I think it brings positive social encouragement that helps support a daily draw routine! :blush:

Thereā€™s definitely balance to the Four of Cups- I think thatā€™s why two of the keywords are ā€œapathyā€ (one extreme) and ā€œmeditationā€ (a very positive and healthy form of introspection). One way I read this card is that itā€™s a call to find the balance between how we spend our time :hourglass_flowing_sand: :sparkles:

I hope youā€™re able to lay your boundaries and protect your energy! :heart: Blessed be!

3 Likes

@BryWisteria so now youā€™re calling me out too? :rofl:

So funny because most of my talking with my husband was about how I needed to find a balance between myself & the things I do throughout the day for whatever or whoever. So it definitely is a card that had meaning for me as a balance.

3 Likes

Hahaha itā€™s this deck! This deck is my ā€œhard talk deckā€- it doesnā€™t pull any punches and it definitely likes to call me out- I feel a bit better knowing Iā€™m not the only one it does that too :joy::+1: :heart:

4 Likes

I have a deck that will just be like HEY YOU! I have another deck that is just like brutally honest & direct with me. :rofl: I have to get back to themā€¦ itā€™s been an exhausting few weeks for me. The Empath in me is emotionally & mentally drainedā€¦ like I said 3 is my number. Itā€™s 3 different people & situations that have sent my ā€œSpidey Sensesā€ into overdrive & without realizing itā€¦ I personalized it like I was going through the same things.

Soā€¦ my husband ā€œtook away my carā€ (figuratively & literally speaking), we let someone borrow it because he has to go to a rugby practice after work & his coworker likes to hold him there until he can give our friend a ride home (his truck needs some big work to it) regardless of what our friend has going onā€¦ so we fixed that for him today because he has practice after work & my husband said, today itā€™s all you, whatever you like, want, or need to do, no one elseā€¦ so I canā€™t go anywhere unless itā€™s in my neighborhood & my husband is going to come home on lunch then bring me to pick up my daughter after schoolā€¦ sheā€™s staying with her math teacher for extra help.

4 Likes

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Oracles of the Morrigan

By: Feral Magic

• I shuffled the deck & took off the top 3 cards then drew:

The Culling

The Wheat is swept away by the sickle; the peaceful brook is transformed into a wild spirit of destruction by the mountain flood. Who can say when the winds will change? Who can say where the seeds are scattered? At the time of the Culling, we walk humbly & commit our hands to the restoration.

My own connection to this card

Today & how drawing this card makes so much sense for meā€¦ I did my 2nd Morrigan meditation in a week after 40 days of no meditations. I absolutely needed the first one, this one was more of gratitude & learning & I felt good afterward. So I was like, letā€™s see what the Morrigan has to say about how I can start to move through what is happening with a little more ease. Her answer makes a lot of sense, especially considering everything from the last few weeks. So re-learning to ebb & flow. Starting with reviewing my toolbox of coping strategies. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Spellcasting Oracle Cards
Flavia Kate Peters, Barbara Meiklejohn-Free
Artwork by Lisbeth Cheever-Gessaman

Answers

No solution to the task,
details hidden, who to ask?

Wisdomā€™s deep inside,
higher selfā€™s the perfect guide.

Question posed upon a closed book,
open up and take a look.

Random words for one to gauge,
answer found now on that page.

Gratefully I accept the magic of you,
of protection to assist in all that I do.

Lend me the courage, build the power in me,
and assist my transcendence. So Mote it Be.

5 Likes

I think you were meant to pull that & post it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It just so clicks with everything going on with me today that I have learned & am trying to achieve :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Celtic :triquetra: Goddess Oracle

By: Judith Shaw

• I shuffled the cards 3 times & removed the top 3 cards & drew:

Rhiannon

Rhiannon, Goddess of Birds & Horses, is also known as the Queen of the Fairies. A Goddess of transformation, she uses her powers for love of others or self, shining in our hearts as an example of true love & beauty. She appears in both the first & third branches of the Mabinogion, a medieval Welsh narrative which grew out of the ancient myths of the Celtic Gods & Goddesses. She possessed deep magic & could manifest her dreams & desires both for herself & for the good of all.

Divinatory Meaning

Love, patience, endurance, forgiveness, compassion, healing, Dreamtime. Seek her help when difficulties require patience, & injustices require forgiveness & compassion. Call on Rhiannon for the love & intention needed to create the change you desire. Call on her for soul-revealing dreams.

Moon Omens Daily Affirmation

ā€œSomething beautiful and abundant is
right around the corner and I am ready
for it. So may it be, and so it is.ā€
~ Shawn Fontaine

Care4Me Message today:

A few people are born resilient. The rest of us need to work consciously at developing our abilities. --Al Siebert

Self Care Messages & Tips to Your Phone

4 Likes

Barbara Walker Tarot Sep 29,2022

Avoidance-Merlin :man_mage: this is just my interpretation but that hat is just mystical, wise, and his hat is pointed to the stars he is the enlightened one his hand gesture is the which is stag the horn one in his right hand he has an Ankh which is an esoteric symbolism that represents life it is an amulet and it is a symbol for fertility. Marilyn thinks as above so below he or she is in a circle circle of protection. There are five candles all together and this symbolizes change!

I am approaching- The wheel of Fortune
The angel is a symbol of guardianship on the left side and on the top.
The dove is simple as symbolism for love.
The lion is furious and as a Leo and the element of Leo is fire :fire: :leo:
Bull Taurus :taurus: The Taurus is thinking of serenity and the energy surrounding this time is calm and relaxing and this may be something involved with finances or material possessions.
The wheel is constantly turning and the goddess she is connected to the Constellations and she gets this from the stars :sparkles:
The rabbit and the eagle are opposing forces one is going down and the other is going up showing that we always have these opposing forces and things can change buy a wim. This is actually a good card to get there may be something really interesting :face_with_monocle: that could be happening when it comes to financial support.
Jeannie

5 Likes

Friday, September 30, 2022

Tarot of the Divine

• By: Yoshi Yoshitani
  • Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales

4 of Cups

The Nightingale
Denmark, Danish Folk Tale

The 4 of Cups represents romanticizing bad choices while ignoring the good alternatives before you. It is coveting what is superficially ā€œbetter,ā€ neglecting a plain nightingale who can actually sing away death.

Upright A lack of awareness, pessimism, daydreaming, lethargy, re-evaluation

For traditional 4 of Cups meanings please see:

Moon Omens Affirmation

ā€œI spread love and kindness
wherever I go. I never hesitate
to help those around me because
that is my true nature and my
true north.ā€

~ Lukas Notes

Care4Me Message

Call, direct message, or text a friend if you feel your stress rising. After all, thatā€™s what friends are for.

Self Care Messages & Tips to Your Phone

4 Likes

Friday, September 30, 2022

ANSWERS

I seem to be stuck in Liminality again!

Today I drew the SAME card, ANSWERS from the Spellcasting Oracle Cards that I drew on September 28th! I shuffled and cut the cards several times. So crazy!

Anyway, I didnā€™t use a book!

I googled it instead, and I got thisā€¦

s-l600
Image Credit

Sometimes I am just amazed at the Magick of the Universe! Iā€™m consulting the Angels for Answers!

PS I donā€™t have this deck so, Iā€™m putting this deck on my wish list!

5 Likes

Iā€™ve had that happen to me too Marsha the universe really wants you to listen not words but your Subtle energies!
Also I have Angel Answers itā€™s very pretty :star_struck:
Jeannie

5 Likes

Sep 30 2022 Avoid/ Approaching spread weā€™re always avoiding something or approaching something so itā€™s my favorite :heart_eyes:

The magician in reverse I am avoiding my intent right now. I have this ability however this is just a little weaker at the moment.
The daughter of swords :crossed_swords:
The wild unknown Tarot
The daughter of sorts is a young woman who honestly and insights take her far in life. People truly value her frankness. She learns from keen observation. It almost seems as though she never stops watching. Sometimes this becomes a burden for her as she canā€™t help noticing this or that small detail that couldā€™ve been done better. Thereā€™s a potential for her to hold onto those experiences and become spiteful in judge mental the daughter of swords is honest and insightful.
The wild unknown archetype deck by Kim Krans
The Mask in avoidance
Thereā€™s the dark side the shadow side that is hidden behind my subconscious mind and I have been working on the shadow side however I am working on illuminating that and stepping into the cave with Hekate so right now and I feel as though that is on pause right now! Maybe that I need to take a break away from the shadow and do some light work!
The keepers of light oracle card by Lilly Moses

Horace cosmic gateway your thoughts are magnetic and powerful miraculous changes are occurringšŸ˜Š
Jeannie

5 Likes

Hi @Jeannie1

I went to B&N and they donā€™t have it in stock. I will have to order online. So I was wonderingā€¦ Would you draw a card for me? You donā€™t have to interpret it, I just need to see the Angel. Thank you, my lovely young friend.

With love :heart: and angels :angel: always

4 Likes